A home for EVERYONE!

As of tomorrow, this time for af, she took 66 days

Purple urine would be perfect :) lol

I can still remember the day you posted that first response test :) and how dark those lines were

I think I should get refered to a gynecologist because maybe he/she would do something regarding my cycles.. It sucks not having a chance every month

Janelle, you were 12 dpo? What dpo was everyone else?

I think that is a good idea Aspe. I was so shocked with how dark my test was. AND HOW EARLY IT WAS!!! I peed on the stick on a tuesday and i was due for AF the coming Saturday.

Someone told me because I don't ovulate often, when I do, two eggs are probably released. I can't see that being the case but I'm no doctor lol

Yea, I was 11 because I had my first HCG draw at 12 DPO and second at 14 DPO.

I am craving fruity pebbles and I HATE sugar cereals.

Aspe, ya I'm not sure about that. I guess anything is possible. I just hope you're pregnant.

I don't think we got fruity pebbles here in this part of Canada. Lol

I like multigrain cheerios :) hehe

I got my fingers crossed to, but .... :(

They are soooo much better than the regular, banana, or chocolate ones. Lol

You stop that "but" nonsense!! I really like rice chex, rice krispies, and Life too. Do you have those cereals there?

Banana?! I've never heard of the banana. I saw the chocolate and peanut butter ones, but I think I will just stick with the multigrain. Even the honey nut are too sweet for me. I'm strange like that I guess. I used to like the apple cinnamon. Nom Nom Nom...

Rice krispies we do.. But not sure about life.. If we do, it's not in every store

Homemade rice krispies squares. Did you try that?

And I've never heard of apple cinnamon or peanut butter lol

Yeah, multigrain is by far the best lol

Yes, I've had those. You can make them with cherrios peanut butter and chocolate too. Maybe that's why they have chocolate and peanut butter cherrios now.

I had the apple cinnamon when I was super little, but I've seen them every once in awhile now.

Really..sounds good..perhaps that is where that flavour came from lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->