A home for EVERYONE!

Have you had the frosted cheerios? It's amazing how many cheerio's flavors they have.

https://lifemadedelicious.ca/product-pantry/cheerios/banana-nut/banana-nut-cheerios

I tried to paste an image, but I don't think it worked lol

Never heard of frosted cheerios lol

Amazing the differences between one part of the nation compared to the other, in the availability of food.

They have yogurt ones too!! I'm gonna buy a variety pack from somewhere and send it to you when you get your bfp!

Well, in that case, let's hope I get a + soon lol

I had to google the yogurt cheerios, they look delicious lol

Yes, lets hope! We have a crazy selection of cereals here. the isles are over whelming.

Every time I go pee, I check to see if af appeared..lol

Isles? As in plural? Wow. We only have like one side of an isle, and even then, it does not go all the way down the full isle.

I know what you mean, every time I pee I check for spotting.

No, I guess we don't have isles, but we do have a long isle. The other day I was at the store commenting to my husband how many cereals there are. We were wondering how long it would take to try every single one.

If every kind came in a variety pack, it would cut the time down..lol

Do you have Crush soda? Cabbage greens?

LOL, Aspe, I was talking about ALL cereal. Every brand. It would take forever!!!

We do have Crush soda. Grape and Orange. I'm not sure what cabbage greens are. Is it a dish? Or are you asking if we have cabbage. LOL I'm blonde. Misty can be the first to tell you I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. LOL

Ohhhh..lol (reg. Cereal)

As for crush soda.. We have pineapple, grape, birch beer, lime, orange, cream soda, and umm..I can't remember what else lol

No, it's not cabbage. We call them cabbage greens, but there could be another name.lol
It's these big lose leafs. Lol

I am blond sometimes too (and when I say it, I laugh because I was born and still am a blond) :blush: lol

Yea, Dan was saying there we other flavors. I've never had them before. I'm not a big soda drinker though. Used to be. I LOVE cream soda. MMmm... vanilla.

I've never heard of cabbage greens. Are they like collard greens? LOL

I don't drink much soda either. Maybe 6 cans a years.
Vanilla..never heard of that lol

Ive heard of collard greens, so I am thinking it's the same..lol not sure, but maybe lol

We cook it with potatoes, onions, and pork

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->