A home for EVERYONE!

So I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to hold out until November 8ish to test..

Just got my home work done now time to get some sleep.....i will miss you ladies tomorrow/today lol...after midnight here so HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Same here krissy.. Happy hallowweeenn :)

Sounds like collard greens. Sounds good! Vanilla is the flavor of cream soda. LOL this is fun comparing how different our country is, but how much it's the same. We need to get Loren and Angel on here!! I was asking Dan, who is going to school to be an English major the difference in spelling, because I noticed you spelled "flavor" "flavour" He said that when Webster wrote the dictionary he deliberately changed certain words to separate the Americans from the British. Like: Flavour (flavor), honur (honor), Gray (grey), realise (realize) Dan was saying anything we spell with a -ize on the end, the British spell with a -ise. I like learning these things. It's fun. Feels like I get to know you a little better as well. I LIKE IT!!

:)

I didn't know that about ize and ise
I did know that some Canadian words have an 'u' like you said
Flavour, colour, honour, all I can think about at the moment lol

Yea, Dan is super smart. He always has his nose in a book. I like talking to him and asking him questions because he doesn't make me feel like an idiot for not knowing certain things. He couldn't think of very many examples either. I like this those. It's fun learning.

Alright, well I've gotta go to bed. I will talk with you tomorrow hopefully! You tell that AF of yours she isn't allowed to show for at least another 9 months!! Best of luck to you, Aspe! You should go to bed too, you night owl, you! Do you celebrate Halloween tomorrow?

Krissy, I'm gonna miss you tomorrow. :cry:

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Yay for your appointment. I'll be waiting for an update that day :)

Dan certainly does sound very intelligent. English (when it comes to symbolism, imagery, plot, etc.) is not my forte. Glad he enjoy what he does :)

Yeah, we celebrate Halloween tomorrow here as well. Got some new decorations this year as well :) lol
Gets to stay home and pass out treats lol
Got special treat bags done for my niece and godchildren :)

I could stay up all night, get like a few hours of sleep, and be good to go bright in the morning lol
Like right now, have about 4 hours till I have to get up lol

Very nice night chatting with you janelle. :) thanks for everything :)

If af does stay away and I do, at some point, get a +, I think I will be so excited and in disbelief, I'll pass out lol..not really, but you know lol

Janelle! I would never ever EVER say ur not smart! I have never thought that!

Aspe my fingers are so crossed for you!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Nicole, so happy you guys are safe! :)
Grace, just make sure you have breast pads in your going to hospital bag. I forgot them and remember going into the nicu to feed and even a wimper from M made me leak through my shirt. Thankfully my husband isn't a total guy about these things and picked some up after he got off work. I also remember that in the same brand there were 2 different types and one time picked up the other kind and the smell or something must have been different that was left on my breasts and M would not eat.

Aspe, your cycles sound like mine used to be. I could go anywhere from 15-92 days. So I really had no idea how far along I waswhen I gotpregnant the first time. Have you tried any of the pink dye preg tests? Blue ones have never showed positive for me. According to my last u/s based on baby size I found out at 2wks 5 days...really 4 wks based on lmp.

Krissy, hope you are having a wonderful day at the new job!

Janelle- yay for the tile guy! i'm sure it has to be a relief to finally have a day scheduled!

Misty- beautiful pics!

I second that mnj..janelle is very smart indeed :) this is clearly evident through this thread :)

Love janelle's pic... others feel free to post pics!!!

Misty! Your kids have GORGEOUS smiles! I am envious!! I am hoping my kids get DH's teeth bc mine succck. Oh and yeah I second Janelle... you don't look that much older than your kids!

Oh and I could leak colustrum late in pregnancy, but only if I squeezed the nips.. DH thought it was disgusting!!! And I leaked some post-baby, but only in the beginning... after awhile, she had to work to get it to let down so didn’t need breast pads when I went back to work, yay. I would LOVE to get my milk in before the baby omg... I think that's not supposed to happen but then Nicole says it happened to her? I could totally pump and store ahead of time then!!

Aspe - I was 16 dpo before I got my BFP. And I actually thought it might be longer according to positive OPK but I'd actually ovulated late so 16 dpo. You aren't out until AF shows!

Oh so Siena had her 18 month dr appt yesterday although 19 months. She has grown! 75% for height and weight, up from 60%... and head went up from 95% to 99%!! So yeah she has a bigger head than 99% of the other kids her age, oh my!! And I have to wean her off her paci for naps and bedtime in the next 3 months oh dear... bc yeah that's also our saving grace for tantrums in public...

I could attach a bump pic... but its bloat! My stomach is my problem area, so it bloats easily... I hide it when AF is here bc I look prego then! Also I have some posture issues, so that makes me look more prego too!

Thank you, Amber! Won't be too much longer til you'll be in the 2nd tri too!! I wish I was in the 3rd! Thankful I've made it this far, though. Now just need those darn results from the 1st trimester screening...

Libby, thank you for the compliments!! Gotta tell you though.. I paid for those smiles my girls have!! Braces for both of them! I have crazy crooked teeth, their dad's aren't too bad though. They kinda got a mixture. We got them all fixed up though! I was determined to do that for them as I needed braces as a kid and didn't get them. I have one tooth that's almost completely behind the tooth next to it. It's continually getting worse. Yay for 9 weeks, btw!!!

Aspe - I got my bfp at 12dpo but it was reallllly light. I went to the dr for hcg test and it was only 65 so it was really early!

ha I totally didn't realize I was 9 weeks!! I just posted some pics on my journal... shoot someone might have even said happy 9 weeks on there now I need to go look again! So I'm an olive, huh?? I am being paranoid/superstitious and haven't put up a fruit ticker yet... I want to see the baby first and all I saw last time was a sac... and one of my bnb friends had a scan around now and it was still just a sac and is now going through a mc... ah scary!! So I will get to see the baby tomorrow and feel better! I want to know if I can consider my chances of mc a lot lower since never had one before and had a healthy normal pregnancy last time? Or is the first tri still just as likely for a mc anyway? I'm about to the point where I'll be telling people because tired of hiding it!!

Morning ladies!!!

Aspe, I like chatting with you. I know all the other ladies like hearing from you as well. :)

Misty, lol you make me smile, chuckle, and feel warm and fuzzy all over.:hugs: I was never trying to imply that I wasn't smart, it's just there are things that I "should" know from school, but I could careless about school in the past, so I really don't know that much because I never paid attention. So, I ask Dan and he explains it with out making me feel like an idiot for not knowing. Like American history. I know nothing about the history of our country. :blush: It all went over my head. When I took government in high school, it confused me so much that I could careless if I passed or failed the class. I regret it now, because I know nothing about politics and how the government works. I am constantly asking Dan. The only subjects in school that I really enjoyed were Art and Science. So those were the only subjects I really paid attention in. Dan was the same way. He hated school, so he got his GED at 16. The problem was he grew up in a different town and they taught him education at a higher level, so when he moved here, he already knew everything so it was really boring for him. He decided to go back to school and really enjoys it because he doesn't have to take all these classes that don't interest him. He likes English and Math. So together we even each other out. LOL

I want to go back to school at some point because I feel like the older I get, the things I did learn in high school--when I paid attention are slowly disappearing in my mind.. So I don't feel AS smart as I was then. I'm excited for when Samuel goes to school because he can teach it to me all over again. He's going to Montessori school though. He's going to learn his education at his own pace. ;)

Libby, I'm so excited that you're 9 weeks!! I can't wait for your Dr. appointment. I want updates ASAP!!

Grace, I want to hear more from you. How's the weather? What's your favorite dinner dish, besides bone fish? ;) When is your next ultrasound?

Nicole, how are you doing today?

Krissy, I'm missing you!! :cry:

Amber, how are you feeling?? Better I hope. :hugs:

Amber..yeah, your cycles were definitely long as well. Mine used to be regular but it changed this year. Did you take anything to regulate you or help you ttc? Th doctor told me I would need an ultrasound as well, if I get pregnant, because we wouldn't know how far along I was. I'm thinking about taking vitex. Got it ordered, so should be here anyday.

Hi to all the ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"