A Limbo thread...

hehehee - Ok you've made me feel better!!! love it!!
But damn you.... now I'm craving a bloody white chocolate magnum and this apple isn't cutting it!! DH better hurry home for tea soon or I'll demolish the contents of the fridge!

Ohhhh.... we have snickers icecreams - now we're talking!!!!!

Heaven help my waistline!!

Waistline? What's one of them? Ive given up hope of ever seeing one of them again!!!

Coming over a bit early because Ceecee always has the best threads!!

:cry::blush::cry::blush::cry:

So my constipation has ended up with me calling the emergency doctors :cry::cry:

I came home and tried again, ended up with everything swollen and me double over in pain and with pressure down there round my bum.

I have the urge to go but its just not moving and its so painful.

I have to put some suppositries(sp) up there and if they do not work I have to go back to the doctor where I assume they will try to remove it

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

How embarressing, I am going to be mortified if I end up with that :nope: It doesnt smell of roses :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to be so discusting but Im so embaressed and upset!! Im going to live off prune juice and bran flakes from now on!!

@Barbles :hugs: oh gosh! hope the suppositries help clear it out for you.

when i was around 12 weeks that happened to me, it was awful, i nearly passed out due the pain! hope it all clears hun x

:cry::blush::cry::blush::cry:

So my constipation has ended up with me calling the emergency doctors :cry::cry:

I came home and tried again, ended up with everything swollen and me double over in pain and with pressure down there round my bum.

I have the urge to go but its just not moving and its so painful.

I have to put some suppositries(sp) up there and if they do not work I have to go back to the doctor where I assume they will try to remove it

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

How embarressing, I am going to be mortified if I end up with that :nope: It doesnt smell of roses :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to be so discusting but Im so embaressed and upset!! Im going to live off prune juice and bran flakes from now on!!

Awww hun I'm so sorry its come to this for you XXX If you can get to a pharmacy at some point try buying some Laevolac (think thats how its spelt) It's officially amazing. Its like the damn busters!! XXX big hugs to you sweetie xxx

Aww hope you feel better soon Barbles!

I started to get some horrid heartburn now :(! I'm really not happy. Hubby just went off to the shop to buy me some milk so I might feel better!

Booh for nasty pregnancy symptoms!!

hehehee - Ok you've made me feel better!!! love it!!
But damn you.... now I'm craving a bloody white chocolate magnum and this apple isn't cutting it!! DH better hurry home for tea soon or I'll demolish the contents of the fridge!

Ohhhh.... we have snickers icecreams - now we're talking!!!!!

Heaven help my waistline!!

Just had the white chocolate magnum - pure bliss :) I no longer have a waistline but I am happy lol XXX

Aww hope you feel better soon Barbles!

I started to get some horrid heartburn now :(! I'm really not happy. Hubby just went off to the shop to buy me some milk so I might feel better!

Booh for nasty pregnancy symptoms!!

I was literally drinking gaviscon with a straw the other day my heartburn was so bad!! Hope you feel better soon hun XXX

I hope so too! Never had heartburn before, I must honestly say I don't think it would be this bad! Also I shouldn't complain really as this is my only nasty symptom I've had in this pregnancy! My headaches/migraines disappeared and I didn't even have morning sickness!

i've heard drinkin lots of water helps for heartburn too but the downside is all the peeing that would follow afterwards :wacko:x

The worst thing I have had is the constant headache since being 8 weeks pregnant. Thats one thing I won't miss about being pregnant! XXX

That's strange! I always used to have headaches and two or three migraines a month. Now since I got preggo I only had 1 migraine and barely any headaches!

Funny how bodies work isn't it?

Sianyld - I'll try drink loads of water as well, thanks for the tip! I go to the toilet every 20-30 minutes anyway, I can handle a couple of times more ;)!

lol...yep trips to the toilet r def very regular for me too! so yep i see wat u mean! whats a few more times hey!

I did it :happydance:

I literally feel like I have given birth, even my foof is swollen :nope: I went to put the supposatry in and needed to go. I actually groaned like I was in labour.

I really need to change my diet, I am soooooo not doing that again.

Now the small matter of the blocked toilet :blush::blush::cry:

Constipation is horrible :(!
Glad you managed ! Lot's of fruit and fibers will make you feel better soon!

I did it :happydance:

I literally feel like I have given birth, even my foof is swollen :nope: I went to put the supposatry in and needed to go. I actually groaned like I was in labour.

I really need to change my diet, I am soooooo not doing that again.

Now the small matter of the blocked toilet :blush::blush::cry:

Yay!!!! Well done you! So happy that you have passed your problem :) Lol its amazing what eating a couple of pieces of fruit and veg can do for your bowel movements though!! :) XXX P.s as for the toilet, boiling hot water with a solution of bleach and washing up liquid. Leave it to errr... soak for want of a better word and then flush after 10 mins - should do the trick :) XXX

:wohoo: congrats Barbles on the birth of your PooBaby!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->