A Limbo thread...

Omg CeeCee!!!! What a douchebag!!!! Do you want me to come and beat him up????

Yes please :cry: thats after I've stopped smothering him with my fat ass :) Lol well that's what I'm imagining as my revenge at the moment :)

Morning Limbo Ladies,

Blimey, yet again this thread moves on when I'm not looking :)

Lauki / Sianyld - hope the heartburn feels better - I have it terrible and have since day one but water makes it worse for me :shrug: - so to drink enough I hate to chug a load of water and then follow it up with a chaser of Gaviscon!

Barbles - so sorry to hear about your constipation and congrats on your poo baby!! :haha: I had it really bad in Tri 1 and now I have Alpen every morning and try and get my 5 a day and switched to wholemeal bread and everything is moving as it should now. Give Alpen a go if you like it as I swear it's made the difference to me.
Plus - I'm Rhesus neg too - got to have my Anti D on Friday - dreading it but I'll let you know how it goes!! :hugs:

Mrs Pop - yeah I've forgotten what a waistline is too - I am hopng to be reunited with it again one day though!! hehe (though not if I keep eating icecreams (I blame you Ceecee!!)

ClaireMuir - glad your earache is getting better!

Ceecee - I would've kicked that postman - cheeky sod! Honestly, some people, do they really think they are being funny?? If I get asked if I'm sure there is only one in here one more time I swear I'll explode!!! rant over :haha:

Samira - I have my midwife appointment on Thursday too - think it's more blood tests this time...what fun!

Now - I think I've caught up :wacko:
:kiss:

That was a serious catch up!! xxx :hugs:

What started off as a lovely sunny day has turned miserable, bloody rain! Lol, but me and Jayden are going to set up a picnic in the living room for lunch then HOPEFULLY snuggle and watch a film lol. But it'll just depend on whether he wants to sit at peace :haha:

Me and hubby watched the film Knowing last night and I'm not really sure what to make of it - it's very very strange. I got quite emotional though and little miss noodles was dancing the full way through - I'm so happy I can feel her moving LOTS more now, best feeling in the world :cloud9: and they're not all down low anymore, mainly at the side and just behind my belly button! LOVE IT! xxx

Thanks! Luckily I've only got heartburn in the evening, I'm normally alright during the day!

At the moment I'm watching True Blood series 1, as I have to iron my husbands shirts for work and I absolutely hating doing that! I don't mind ironing normal t-shirts or trousers, but shirts are just a pain :(!

Hope all your midwife appointments will go well! Can I ask what this Anti-D injection is?

What started off as a lovely sunny day has turned miserable, bloody rain! Lol, but me and Jayden are going to set up a picnic in the living room for lunch then HOPEFULLY snuggle and watch a film lol. But it'll just depend on whether he wants to sit at peace :haha:

Me and hubby watched the film Knowing last night and I'm not really sure what to make of it - it's very very strange. I got quite emotional though and little miss noodles was dancing the full way through - I'm so happy I can feel her moving LOTS more now, best feeling in the world :cloud9: and they're not all down low anymore, mainly at the side and just behind my belly button! LOVE IT! xxx

Yea the movements are awesome! :happydance:
Shame my baby has changed positions and it's not so clear anymore. But this morning in bed I felt her about 15 times in a few minutes, like she was stretching! No more big kicks for me I don't think :(. Although it's quite pleasant, as the kicks really start to hurt when they get bigger and stronger!

Ive seen that film Claire, I wasnt sure of it either, I think the ending ruined a bit for me though I did cry bucket loads.

I could so do with a picnic day with Phoebe, I hardly saw her yesterday because of my predicament of being stuck in the loo and Im missing her.

But on the plus side, 6 weeks left of work now and only 2 of those are my proper working hours, the rest are all one day or two days because fo bank holidays !!!

Oh I loved True Blood - enjoy! ( I hate shirts too!)

Anti D is an injection you have to have if you're Rhesus Negative blood group. Just incase the baby has a positive blood group. It's a royal pain!! This will be my first injection and then you have to have another one after the birth if the baby has positive blood (inherited from the dad)

True Blood is my fave

Bill Compton, Eric Northman :sex: ooh they are lush!!!!

And the Anti D injection hurts. Im not one to fuss over needles but that one is a pain. Luckily DD is O-neg too so I didnt have to have it after birth.

All these needles they stick in you when you're pregnant, not cool :(!

I'm loving True Blood up till now! It's a brilliant way to get through the ironing without getting too annoyed ;)! I also love mysterious/dangerous men ;), although I'd never date one!

Yeah Barbles, the ending was a bit shit, but I sat and cried me eyes out lol. Hubby said the full thing was shit but I didn't think it was, just the ending lol xxx

True Blood is my fave

And the Anti D injection hurts. Im not one to fuss over needles but that one is a pain. Luckily DD is O-neg too so I didnt have to have it after birth.

Ohhh no - I didn't know you'd had it before and already knew it hurts :cry: - dreading Friday now!!!

True Blood is my fave

Ohhh no - I didn't know you'd had it before and already knew it hurts :cry: - dreading Friday now!!!

Oh no, now I feel bad :dohh:. Well last time I had it it was 3 years ago and they did it in your leg but now they do it in your arm so it may not be as bad. Hope I havent scared you too much :nope: :hugs:

True Blood is my fave

Oh no, now I feel bad :dohh:. Well last time I had it it was 3 years ago and they did it in your leg but now they do it in your arm so it may not be as bad. Hope I havent scared you too much :nope: :hugs:

Awww don't worry - I'd be scared anyway :dohh: but I guess with Labour coming this bit should be easy!!! I think us pregnant ladies just have to get used to pain!! xxx

OMG it's offically asshole day!! We're having a new door fitted to our toilet just outside the office. So, like every other pregnant woman on the planet I've been for a wee a few times this morning and, bearing in mind that is isn't actually the toilet door but the door leading to the toilet (if you're still with me) and the workmen just said to me "Jesus love haven't you pissed enough already today?"

I replied with "Fuck off you miserable, smelly git."

That's not me at all. I don't insult people or swear much.... pregnancy hormones have a lot to answer for :blush:

Jeez, it's not your day is it? I loved your reply though! I bet it made you feel better ;)!

Jeez, it's not your day is it? I loved your reply though! I bet it made you feel better ;)!

Lol no I'm just waiting for the third comment lol cos things always come in threes don't they?! It did make me feel better but also slightly alarmed lol feel as though I was possessed for those few seconds lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->