A Limbo thread...

Go CeeCee, Go CeeCee :happydance: Take no prisoners!!!

What a total arse pig - even if you weren't pregnant that comment would be so rude! What a git!
:hugs:

Oh ceecee, you make me chuckle! Lol, I remember my boss going on at me in my last pregnancy for always being at the toilet and I'd had enough one day and snapped 'would you rather I pissed on the seat? And I ain't cleaning it up!' that shut him up for a while. He was a dick though lol xxx

Lol honestly I'm the worst person for saying what I feel when somebody insults me so in a way I feel quite chuffed that I came up with a reply just as I said slightly alarmed that I have been possessed by an insulting machine lol

Oh ladies, I just had the ebst lunch EVER! A white roll, with marg, and turkey breast, cucumber, spring onions and mayo. Best thing EVER! I had 2 but I may need to have another one! Oh dear, least it's healthy! Hey, maybe I'll cause the next earthquake :dohh:

Oh wow CeeCee, it's SO not your day is it?! Why are you around so many smart ass tosspots?! Hope the rest of the day passes quickly, without anyone accusing you of any natural disasters or questioning your bodily functions!

How is everyone else doing? Can't believe how quickly this thread moves!

I ended up in labour ward yesterday, which was a bit mental! Thankfully, the pain and spotting I had was just down to an infection but it was surreal to be there whilst women were actually HAVING their babies and thinking that would be me in a few months!

Oh ladies, I just had the ebst lunch EVER! A white roll, with marg, and turkey breast, cucumber, spring onions and mayo. Best thing EVER! I had 2 but I may need to have another one! Oh dear, least it's healthy! Hey, maybe I'll cause the next earthquake :dohh:

You had be right up until you mentioned mayo - can't stand the stuff but if you enjoyed it thats all that matters sweetie!! Lol no I've got earthquakes covered apparently! Although I'd always welcome a friend :) :hugs: xxx

Oh wow CeeCee, it's SO not your day is it?! Why are you around so many smart ass tosspots?! Hope the rest of the day passes quickly, without anyone accusing you of any natural disasters or questioning your bodily functions!

How is everyone else doing? Can't believe how quickly this thread moves!

I ended up in labour ward yesterday, which was a bit mental! Thankfully, the pain and spotting I had was just down to an infection but it was surreal to be there whilst women were actually HAVING their babies and thinking that would be me in a few months!

Lol nope it's just asshole day everywhere!! Wow glad everythings ok hun! I bet it was weird sitting around ladies who are having their Lo's. Your LO has to hang in there for a little while longer yet though!! XXX

I'm going to be on the look out for arseholes for the rest of the day now!
Yep, our little guy needs to stay put for a good while yet- I've only just passed V Day for goodness' sake!

Ooh my job is being advertised now, only internally at the moment but still eek!! I wonder who will take it? Its a really cushty job, easy, good pay and no one bothers you much.

Glad everything is ok, Waitingforastork, keep him in nice and tight.

And officially, if anyone says anything else to you today CeeCee you are allowed to take a bat to them, there is only so much a lady can take lol

Ooh my job is being advertised now, only internally at the moment but still eek!! I wonder who will take it? Its a really cushty job, easy, good pay and no one bothers you much.

Glad everything is ok, Waitingforastork, keep him in nice and tight.

And officially, if anyone says anything else to you today CeeCee you are allowed to take a bat to them, there is only so much a lady can take lol

Ha ha that made me chuckle lol. I'm surprisingly calm at the moment! I'm bursting for a wee and their still doing the bloody door though!!

I've tried giving my job away to people and they still won't take it! Can't wait for tomorrow - first day of my new working hours - half day here we come! xxx

Do some of you remember a while back I posted a thread about my OH and his best friend talking babies when they really discussed our boobs and sex life.

Well I thought it was funny so I mentioned it to the GF of OHs best friend who laughed and said what are they like etc.

So just now I get a phone call off OH who has had a phone call off BF. Apparently the girlfriend has gone home devestated that he said they were not having sex so now he has bollocked OH for telling me.

I didnt think she would react like that, I know she can be a bit sensitive but I thought it was funny and she laughed too. I mean I told her that we are not our usual rampant selves either etc she is not the only one who isnt having sex.

I meant it as a funny story as in 'what are men like?' blah blah and now she is all upset that her BF is telling people (which he is not, he just mentioned it to OH)

I feel bad :nope: Should I have kept my mouth shut? I havent said it to anyone else except you lot and her.

hey mind if i join yet ladies? Third tri seems all about labour and birth announcements that seems ages away lol

woowee havent looked for half a day and i miss loads so il sit and catch up with my nice cold can of apple tango mmmmm!

OMG CeeCee just seen the postman comment!!!!!! what a complete c*nt! obviously a joke but its not funny!! he obviously doesnt understand what pregnancy hormones are!!

is he a big man? i would of said....at least ive got an excuse for it!

and OMG at the door man too!!!!!!!!! its pick on a pregnant woman day!!!!!! i dont blame you for your response! and a good one it was too!!!!!

barbles that woman sounds like she is the pregs one! what does she think men talk about!!!! i can guarantee that when chris has a conva with his lads about pregnancy...the lack of sex will 100% come up lol! and im sure when we have the kiddy it will be less and he will moan at them more....and he can moan all he wants LOL! maybe she just laughed it off with you coz she didnt want to seem like she was over reacting.

I dont think you should have kept your mouth shut....you OH sdidnt say "dont tell anyone" so how are you to know it was meant to be a secret!!!!

oooooh i dont know if any of you remember!? a little while back a woman posted on BNB from a pregnancy magazine for a feature on how we are more comfortable in our bodies now due to pregnancy! and ive just had a reply back asking if i still was interested and what my DD was again and my clothes size!!!! eeeek hope this means ive been chosen!!!!! if i have you will be seeing me in a mag near you soon LOL!!!!!! x

Should have mentioned, she is pregnant too, due the same time as me. Thats why I mentioned it, I never thought she would take it personally, its sooooo common that people have less sex when pregnant I never thought she would feel so sensitive about it.
Oh well, nothing I can do now x

oh well that makes it even more odd then!!!!! dont let it bother you hun! you did nothing wrong! were just talking about common grounds!! put it down to her hormones then ;) x

I don't think you've done anything wrong Barbles. It was just an innocent 'aren't men silly?' comment. Blokes all talk about stuff like that- they can be worse than women sometimes!

Ooh Samira, how exciting!! It'll be awesome if we all get to see you in the mag!

Samira - How exciting! Do you know which magazine it is? I sent my picture to "Sea life weekly" Magazine and I'm going to be featured on their beached whale page :)

Barbles - She's just being a silly sausage ignore her! You would've thought she would be grateful to have somebody to talk to honestly about things and get some advice or bend and ear of. You've done nothing wrong sweetie so don't fret!

Thanks, I feel better now. I dont like upsetting people but she can be a bit funny at times, one minute she is so lovely and the next can be a bit of an ice queen. :shrug:

Samira - How exciting! Do you know which magazine it is? I sent my picture to "Sea life weekly" Magazine and I'm going to be featured on their beached whale page :)

I know I shouldnt but this made me laugh, what are you like CeeCee? :winkwink:

Thanks, I feel better now. I dont like upsetting people but she can be a bit funny at times, one minute she is so lovely and the next can be a bit of an ice queen. :shrug:

I know I shouldnt but this made me laugh, what are you like CeeCee? :winkwink:

Glad I made you chuckle hun :) Don't worry about the ice queen, I feel the same about DH's cousin I tried to talk about all things pregnancy related (she's just over four weeks behind me in her pregnancy) and she just told kept telling me that I didn't know anything and what her opinions were. I was so close to slapping her it was unreal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->