A Limbo thread...

Ding ding ding - we have had comment number three!!! Went to clintons to buy easter cards and the lady behind the counter said "Aww you've got quite a small bump haven't you?" as I was facing her. As I went to leave she said "Whoa I take that back you look huge from the side!"

I officially have no self esteem left today lol

Ding ding ding - we have had comment number three!!! Went to clintons to buy easter cards and the lady behind the counter said "Aww you've got quite a small bump haven't you?" as I was facing her. As I went to leave she said "Whoa I take that back you look huge from the side!"

I officially have no self esteem left today lol

Nooooooooooo.....

I think you may need to move towns, they dont seem very nice there :dohh:

Now where is my bat to lend you............

Lol the townspeople are all EVIL! Lol just want to go home and cuddle up with my hubby :) had enough of everybody else I've met today - apart from you amazing ladies obviously, without your help today I may well have had a nervous breakdown! xxx

Ceecee, I'm soo sorry but the thing about the sea life weekly magazine actually had me buckled, I couldn't tell hubby what I was laughing about! It's the way you said it, so matter of factly! Oh and you should have bitch slapped that woman in the shop, why to people feel the need to comment on anything just because you're pregnant?!?!? Luckily I haven't had many comments at all, but I don't get out much.

xxx

The postman just came into our office and pointed at me, laughed and said "I know what's causing the earthquakes in Japan... it's everytime you move!!"

Think I'm just going to curl up in a corner and cry now :Cry:

ceecee joking ro not...i hope u smacked him in the bollocks...how rude. like u need to feel worse when you are heavily pregannt:wacko:

it seems like you live in a really horrible town ceecee... i really feel for you. i currently get derogatory looks sniggers and comments as i am an adult student at college, the 16 yr olds stare one even said "thats what a fat cow looks like...i heard her and said actually thats what a heavily pregnant woman looks like...BEAUTIFUL"

ive been so ill lately had flu and chest infection... i had a good day though today took my two lil boys to dudley zoo it was awesome

peoples comments reagrding all our lovely bumps is sooo rude! Balls to the lot of them i say! we're round and proud!!!! wat do they expect we're carrying another human being in there! xxx

This thread is lightening quick!!!!

Jeebus H Christ CeeCee, where on earth do you live to be surrounded by such f*cking evil morons!!!!!

Samira - our very first BnB supermodel!!!! Congrats !

Barbles - your mate should be grateful thats all her OH said. My DH's friend still tells us know about how he never gets any sex 1 year after birth, that his wife's vag is 'like a wind tunnel, he can practically put his whole head in it' and happily tells how she 'tore from pink to brown'. This is in the pub in front of his friends (and his wife who is awesome and just tells him to STFU) watching the match.

Morning girls.

Urg I am feeling soooo out of it this morning. My eyes cant focus (doesnt help I left my glasses at home :dohh:) and I just cant concentrate. Im just feeling really tired. Even had a cup of tea with caffiene today to perk me up which I usually do decaff.

Plus idiot me squeezed myself into some tights to wear with my new dress and now Im uncomfortable :dohh:

Blah Blah rant over xx

Morning ladies, I'm in limbo feel like I need to linger between the two groups now!

Ceecee you have a beautiful bump you should be very proud of it and ignore any comments from ignorant people!

I went to watch hubby play football the other night the players kept asking for their ball back! I actually found it quite funny, i'm very proud of my bump, but I do wish they don't have to get so big!
Hubby also manages a football team and so far we have about 16 god fathers!! lol

Barbles - Ach no! My eyes keep streaming with my hayfever - I look like I'm crying lol. As for the tights just whip them off or roll them down :)

I went home last night ladies and told DH what everybody had been saying to me throughout the day...so he said "Wait there!"

He put "My humps" by BEP on the cd player, shoved some pillows up his tshirt and shook what his mama gave him, danced like a stripper and then made me dance with him. I laughed until I nearly pee'd myself lol. God I love him. He's my best buddy :) Don't know what I woudl ever do without him XXX

Hope you ladies are all fine and dandy this morning :) XXX

so this is where you have all been hiding!!!

This is indeed where we are hiding! Welcome over hun :) xxx

Morning ladies, I'm in limbo feel like I need to linger between the two groups now!

Ceecee you have a beautiful bump you should be very proud of it and ignore any comments from ignorant people!

I went to watch hubby play football the other night the players kept asking for their ball back! I actually found it quite funny, i'm very proud of my bump, but I do wish they don't have to get so big!
Hubby also manages a football team and so far we have about 16 god fathers!! lol

Thanks for the compliment hun - nice to see you in limbo! xxx

Does anyone talk to their bumps yet?

I find it strange that i dont, but i think this might be cause im not with the FOB, i always imagined it being a joint thing you did together, i dont want it to seem like im neglecting the baby lol.

However i did tell her off the other night as she was kicking the living day lights out of me xxxx

Does anyone talk to their bumps yet?

I find it strange that i dont, but i think this might be cause im not with the FOB, i always imagined it being a joint thing you did together, i dont want it to seem like im neglecting the baby lol.

However i did tell her off the other night as she was kicking the living day lights out of me xxxx

I talk to Boo all the time :) Have done since I knew she was in there lol but then as my DH says "I could talk the hind leg off a donkey" so it's not surprise really lol xxx

Waitin4astork - Just in case you see this - WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO reference the footy result last nite eh?! We love you parky!!

Haha, im a talker too, just cant seem to talk to baby.

Oh actually, i did tell her we were going to have a very pink house one day whether she liked it or not. Wow, i feel im being mean to the baby xxx

I do talk to my bump all the time, in this stupid voice too :blush: My OH doesnt talk to it, though sometimes I force him to say 'hello baby, its your daddy':haha: if I didnt do that though, he would never talk to it or even probably try to touch it, he finds it hard to relate to there being an actual person in there, he was the same with Phoebe. Whereas when she was born I had to actually ask to feed her as he was doing it all :haha:

And bless your hubby Cee, that is too cute :flower:

Haha, im a talker too, just cant seem to talk to baby.

Oh actually, i did tell her we were going to have a very pink house one day whether she liked it or not. Wow, i feel im being mean to the baby xxx

You're not being mean hun! Different folks, different strokes is all!! My friend just found it weird talking to her bump as she couldn't see who she was talking to lol. Just because you haven't done something doesn't make you a meany :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->