A Limbo thread...

Woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo CeeCee!!!!!! Gotta love our Parky :D Have got NO idea how I'm going to get through the next 6 weeks or so without sending myself into early labour! Stressful much?! Going down to Wembley too (although OH and I are making a weekend of it). I can't cope with the thought of us losing to City- we'd never hear the end of it!
By the way on a slightly calmer note, sounds like you've got an amazing OH there. You guys were made for each other, clearly <3

Michelle- I'm always talking to bump. In fact, OH is worse than me! He likes it now because our boy responds to his voice with kicks, but he doesn't to mine lol.

Barbles- you've got to whip those tights off hon! I just hope you're not as lazy as me- when I was led there on the bed being examinated in the labour ward, I had the hairiest gorilla legs you've ever seen!

Woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo CeeCee!!!!!! Gotta love our Parky :D Have got NO idea how I'm going to get through the next 6 weeks or so without sending myself into early labour! Stressful much?! Going down to Wembley too (although OH and I are making a weekend of it). I can't cope with the thought of us losing to City- we'd never hear the end of it!
By the way on a slightly calmer note, sounds like you've got an amazing OH there. You guys were made for each other, clearly <3
Wow have fun at wembley - I know DH keeps telling me I shouldn't watch matches as I get so excited/nervous/etc and he's worried I'll go into labour lol. Bless him, he may be a Liverpool fan but I still love him!!

I might start talking to her see if she responds to me. She responds to glee and mamma mia though, i might have a little star in the making!

Waiting4astork - I only see my boyfriend every other week, so in the mean time i just let it allllllllllllllll grow!!! however now its getting warmer i should maybe make an effort so i dont look like a gorilla when im wearing shorts! xxx

I might start talking to her see if she responds to me. She responds to glee and mamma mia though, i might have a little star in the making!

Waiting4astork - I only see my boyfriend every other week, so in the mean time i just let it allllllllllllllll grow!!! however now its getting warmer i should maybe make an effort so i dont look like a gorilla when im wearing shorts! xxx

Ha my Lo loves Glee (especially the Gaga episode!) and she was disco dancing away to Mamma Mia the other night when it was on TV! Sounds like our LO's are disco divas hun :) XXX

Ha my Lo loves Glee (especially the Gaga episode!) and she was disco dancing away to Mamma Mia the other night when it was on TV! Sounds like our LO's are disco divas hun :) XXX

Woooo, unlike her mummy anyway, my co-ordination and rhythm have never developed! xxx

Ooh Michelle, sounds like she's a very girly girl already if she responds to Glee and Mamma Mia! I've started to play our bubba some music and so far, his favourite seems to be Coldplay (hopefully this means he'll be chilled out!) but he did go mental at 'Kids' by Take That, which I thought was very funny!

Well CeeCee, the guys who I sit next to at Old Trafford (as well as my OH) are all looking out for me and making sure I don't get too stressed. Not sure how well it's working though ;) Our boy kicks every single time I have set foot in Old Trafford since I felt him move, so I think we've got another United fan in the making lol.

Ooh Michelle, sounds like she's a very girly girl already if she responds to Glee and Mamma Mia! I've started to play our bubba some music and so far, his favourite seems to be Coldplay (hopefully this means he'll be chilled out!) but he did go mental at 'Kids' by Take That, which I thought was very funny!

Well CeeCee, the guys who I sit next to at Old Trafford (as well as my OH) are all looking out for me and making sure I don't get too stressed. Not sure how well it's working though ;) Our boy kicks every single time I have set foot in Old Trafford since I felt him move, so I think we've got another United fan in the making lol.

LO goes crazy everytime United are on TV! Hee hee glad I've brought her away from the dark side before she's even born :) Future Manchester United fan me thinks. Lol she went nuts after parky scored last night it was hilarious. Even my DH could see my tummy moving from across the room!

Aww little Glee babies, wish mine would respond to Glee. Maybe its because he is a boy :haha:
Though no matter what he will love the Barlow, I intend on indoctrinating him with Take That music. Phoebe has already learned to tell me she loves Robbie instead of Gary :growlmad: (Grr OH who thinks this is hilarious). Im going to have Take That playing as he is born I think, the old albums though and maybe Rule the World as its beautiful. Hmm off on a tangent....

Did I mention I love Gary Barlow? :haha:

Morning all! Hope you are all well today!

Ohhh my little lady was dancing through mamma mia aswell! May need to stick it on to get her dancing again :haha: I find that she moves quite alot when I drum my fingers on my belly rather than poking it, must get annoyed with the vibrations! :haha:

I'm very sore today, feels like someone has kicked me in the balls (if I had any :rofl:) and it's friggin agony! But I'm sure I'll survive! Jayden's at his childminders so I'm not chasing him about the place, that helps lol. Oh and I'm addicted to crisps today, namely hula hoops :dohh:

I had the STRANGEST dream last night after watching that program Is Breast Best. I was expressing milk before I had baby noodles and ended up with 10oz of milk and didn't want to waste it so I used it to make pancakes!!!??! I then gave them to my nieces and Jayden and they didn't like them! But it looked sort of brown and creamy, very very strange lol. xxx

Aww little Glee babies, wish mine would respond to Glee. Maybe its because he is a boy :haha:
Though no matter what he will love the Barlow, I intend on indoctrinating him with Take That music. Phoebe has already learned to tell me she loves Robbie instead of Gary :growlmad: (Grr OH who thinks this is hilarious). Im going to have Take That playing as he is born I think, the old albums though and maybe Rule the World as its beautiful. Hmm off on a tangent....

Ermmmmmmmm just a little bit lol

God im starving!!!!

Ohhh my little lady was dancing through mamma mia aswell! May need to stick it on to get her dancing again :haha: I find that she moves quite alot when I drum my fingers on my belly rather than poking it, must get annoyed with the vibrations! :haha:

I'm very sore today, feels like someone has kicked me in the balls (if I had any :rofl:) and it's friggin agony! But I'm sure I'll survive! Jayden's at his childminders so I'm not chasing him about the place, that helps lol. Oh and I'm addicted to crisps today, namely hula hoops :dohh:

I had the STRANGEST dream last night after watching that program Is Breast Best. I was expressing milk before I had baby noodles and ended up with 10oz of milk and didn't want to waste it so I used it to make pancakes!!!??! I then gave them to my nieces and Jayden and they didn't like them! But it looked sort of brown and creamy, very very strange lol. xxx

Now i want some hula hoops :(

I LOVE TAKE THAT!!!! In fact I walked down the aisle to "Greatest Day" :) I have been playing everything from Take That and Party to The circus to LO but I don't like Robbie Williams back in the line up so she's not listened to the new stuff lol. Harsh but true :)

I had a horrible dream last night that somebody took my LO away from me I woke up in tears and couldn't get back to sleep :( but I know she's safe in my tummy at the moment and that nobody will ever take her away once she's on the outside :)

Ooh have a chill out day Claire!! Put your feet up, rest your aching balls and watch Mamma Mia lol XXX

I remember having a dream at 17 weeks pregnant with Jayden that I had him on my bathroom floor at 17 weeks, he had a massive head and I lost him. I woke up drenched in sweat and couldn't get back to sleep, couldn't even tell OH what was wrong lol. It was awful.

And after I had him, the 1st night home from hospital I had a dream where he kept falling off the kitchen table and hitting his head, but in the dream I wasn't that bothered about it. I have really vivid dreams and sometimes they scare the crap outta me.

Oh rest assured, the balls are resting lol xxx

I LOVE TAKE THAT!!!! In fact I walked down the aisle to "Greatest Day" :) I have been playing everything from Take That and Party to The circus to LO but I don't like Robbie Williams back in the line up so she's not listened to the new stuff lol. Harsh but true :)

Im the same, Im not a Robbie fan at all. We are having Rule the World as our first dance at our wedding. I was supposed to go see them on the 2nd July but Ill be too pregnant to go (I conceived the day I booked the tickets) :cry: so expect strop on from Amanda that day.
Randomly, the new album makes me feel sick haha it came out just as I was suffering from MS so I used to listen to it on the way to work trying not to puke. Now all the songs remind me of sick :wacko:

EDIT: obviously the crying smilie is because I cant go, not that I conceived lol

Im the same, Im not a Robbie fan at all. We are having Rule the World as our first dance at our wedding. I was supposed to go see them on the 2nd July but Ill be too pregnant to go (I conceived the day I booked the tickets) :cry: so expect strop on from Amanda that day.
Randomly, the new album makes me feel sick haha it came out just as I was suffering from MS so I used to listen to it on the way to work trying not to puke. Now all the songs remind me of sick :wacko:

EDIT: obviously the crying smilie is because I cant go, not that I conceived lol

Lol at the album = puking comment!! Aww I wanted to go too but I just knew that it would be too close! I went in 2009 though to the circus tour and OMG it was AWESOME!! I cried and reverted back to my youth lol xxx

Hehe my hubby has already bought a little dress and top from old trafford she will be about 6 months by the time she will fit in them lol!

Attachments

• mufc-84132.jpg
    mufc-84132.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 23
  • mufc-84143.jpg
    mufc-84143.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 23

Lol at the album = puking comment!! Aww I wanted to go too but I just knew that it would be too close! I went in 2009 though to the circus tour and OMG it was AWESOME!! I cried and reverted back to my youth lol xxx

I went too. My friend had never been to a concert ever and was shocked at all the hysterical ladies, myself included. When they sang Pray I sobbed the whole way through as its my favouritest song EVER and I didnt think they would sing it then. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I seen their reunion tour in 2006 but missed their tour in 2007 as I was 8/9 months pregnant with Phoebe. Definately going to the next one though.

Hehe my hubby has already bought a little dress and top from old trafford she will be about 6 months by the time she will fit in them lol!

Aww how cute are they!! I'm buying Lo her first United kit in August time :) I have bought her a Manchester United sleepsuit and a pink tshirt that says "Born and bred a red" on it tee hee. My liverpool supporting hubby was not best pleased but tough luck!

I went too. My friend had never been to a concert ever and was shocked at all the hysterical ladies, myself included. When they sang Pray I sobbed the whole way through as its my favouritest song EVER and I didnt think they would sing it then. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I seen their reunion tour in 2006 but missed their tour in 2007 as I was 8/9 months pregnant with Phoebe. Definately going to the next one though.

I went to the reunion tour too!! Lol I cried in Pray too!! It's one of my favourite Take That songs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->