A Limbo thread...

Urg I aint feeling right ladies.

Im feeling dizzy now and I really feel like I cant concentrate on things. I think its more than just not having my glasses. Im just feeling out of it. Any ideas on what it could be?

Im going to have a nice quiet afternoon when I leave work, only 40 minutes to go!!

Hi all, mind if i join you in limbo??

I think i've kinda outgrown 2nd tri, doesn't really apply to me anymore but i'm not quite ready for 3rd tri (scary lol) as mostly they're ready for labour and i'm deffinately a good few weeks away from that!!

I guess i'm just dipping my toe in, this pregnancy has gone very quickly can't believe i'm almost ready for 3rd tri, feel like i've been pregnant for 2 minutes and he's nearly here! Hope everyone else in limbo is doing ok, 3rd tri is overwhelming isn't it lol xx

Morning Ladies,
Urghhh I just don't know what is up with me today - I just feel so glum :cry: My little Raisin is kicking away at me so she's trying to cheer me up (which she always does of course!) but I just feel so huge and fat and unattractive. I used to have an eating disorder so it's really hard for me to put on so much weight but I have had to eat right for the sake of my baby - and I don't begrudge her that at all. I have hideous water retention in my legs which make them bulge above my Ugg boots (it's so gross!) it's gone when I wake in the morning but within 10 mins of being up it's back :nope:.
Phrrrrr sorry ladies - just having a bad day, wish I could feel like a beautiful blooming pregnant lady rather than the fat fatty frump I see in the mirror.
Hope I haven't brought you down
Hx

Im feeling dizzy now and I really feel like I cant concentrate on things. I think its more than just not having my glasses. Im just feeling out of it. Any ideas on what it could be?

Im going to have a nice quiet afternoon when I leave work, only 40 minutes to go!!

I get like that when either my blood sugar is low or I'm too hot! Any of these a problem?? You be careful missy!! XXX

Barbles im exactly the same, im lay here and my head really hurts and i feel all grumpy. I feel just..........meh................thats how i feel lol xxx

Hi all, mind if i join you in limbo??

I think i've kinda outgrown 2nd tri, doesn't really apply to me anymore but i'm not quite ready for 3rd tri (scary lol) as mostly they're ready for labour and i'm deffinately a good few weeks away from that!!

I guess i'm just dipping my toe in, this pregnancy has gone very quickly can't believe i'm almost ready for 3rd tri, feel like i've been pregnant for 2 minutes and he's nearly here! Hope everyone else in limbo is doing ok, 3rd tri is overwhelming isn't it lol xx

Hi hun welcome over here!! Limbo is great lol like you said us ladies felt a little too far gone for 2nd tri but so not ready for labour talk lol so we started this thread and hopefully you'll enjoy joining us!! XXX

I get like that when either my blood sugar is low or I'm too hot! Any of these a problem?? You be careful missy!! XXX

Im definately not too hot, I feel fine that way. Im now supping some water and had two custard creams so maybe that will make me feel better in a minute. I will keep an eye on myself lol xx

Morning Ladies,
Urghhh I just don't know what is up with me today - I just feel so glum :cry: My little Raisin is kicking away at me so she's trying to cheer me up (which she always does of course!) but I just feel so huge and fat and unattractive. I used to have an eating disorder so it's really hard for me to put on so much weight but I have had to eat right for the sake of my baby - and I don't begrudge her that at all. I have hideous water retention in my legs which make them bulge above my Ugg boots (it's so gross!) it's gone when I wake in the morning but within 10 mins of being up it's back :nope:.
Phrrrrr sorry ladies - just having a bad day, wish I could feel like a beautiful blooming pregnant lady rather than the fat fatty frump I see in the mirror.
Hx

Hey sweetie, no you have not brought us down!! I can see from your avatar pic that you are a gorgeous lady sunshine so don't doubt that for a second! I know how you feel on the water retention front, I can only wear flip flops now so my toes are bloody freezing today!! I know how you feel about the bad fat day thing too, I had one on Saturday and cried my eye balls out thinking I was so unattractive and fat and horrid etc etc etc. Just hold on to the fact that in just over 12 weeks time we will be in baby club sharing diet tips and feeling a thousand times better about getting our figures in shape. Eliza is kicking you to remind you that you're her mummy and that without you and your body she couldn't be here. I know how hard it is sometimes to look in the mirror and think "Urgh". I wore a dress the other day and cried because my thighs were rubbing together so much they got sore. I have therefore resorted to trousers for the rest of my pregnancy lol. Remember taht we're all here for you too sweetie XXXX Big hugs hun XXX

Morning Ladies,
Hx
Dont feel glum, we all have bad days, just think it will all be worth it in the end :)

Im definately not too hot, I feel fine that way. Im now supping some water and had two custard creams so maybe that will make me feel better in a minute. I will keep an eye on myself lol xx

You better do or I will have no option but to come to Cornwall lol. Have you had your blood pressure taken recently ??? Just another thought X

Thank you lovlies :hugs:
I know I am just having one of those days, it's good to know I'm not alone in feeling like it sometimes...
Thank you so much for the support - I'll try and shake it off now!!!
xxx

I know I am just having one of those days, it's good to know I'm not alone in feeling like it sometimes...
xxx

I forgot to mention whilst having my sobbing fit on Saturday I was stood in the middle of a heaving shopping centre asking my DH how he could possibly find me attractive when I look like a hippo. Trust me, we all have these wonderful moments :)

xxx

I forgot to mention whilst having my sobbing fit on Saturday I was stood in the middle of a heaving shopping centre asking my DH how he could possibly find me attractive when I look like a hippo. Trust me, we all have these wonderful moments :)

hahaha - you're the best Ceecee!!

Yeah, had it done yesterday it was 120/70 so pretty much perfect for me. I think Im just having a funny turn, I'll be fine when I get home and lay on the sofa for a bit.

And CeeCee you stories crack me up, you remind me of me. I do exactly the same things.

Hope you feel better soon Barbles - I sometimes find drinking water helps me when I get dizzy (but mine is low blood pressure related usually) x

Barbles - you've really made me want custard creams now lol. How's the dizziness coming along? Hope you feel better quick sharp hun X

Hopeful Heath - Lol You should have seen the state of me as well! Mascara running down my cheeks, bright red in the face and dribbling. My god I looked attractive - not! Hope it's made you smile though hun X

This thread is a great idea! I'm definitely starting to feel past the 2nd tri...and I felt this way with 1st tri too! :) I kept saying they should come up with "between trimester" sections. But anyway, I definitely think I will join in on this thread. Third trimester feels like it is so close now!

Jeez, you ladies move fast ;)!
At this rate we'll be on page 100 before the end of the month! :happydance:
I finished watching True Blood, I always hate endings of series, they always end with cliffhangers, bah!

The house is clean and now it's time for toasties, omnomnom!

Ohhhh Lauki - I could murder a toastie!! what are you having in yours???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->