A Limbo thread...

Hello girlies. :wave:
Going to join you on here if that's ok with you.
How are we all today?
:hugs:

Jeez, you ladies move fast ;)!
At this rate we'll be on page 100 before the end of the month! :happydance:
I finished watching True Blood, I always hate endings of series, they always end with cliffhangers, bah!

The house is clean and now it's time for toasties, omnomnom!

Ohhhh Lauki - I could murder a toastie!! what are you having in yours???

Oh man now I want a ham and cheese toastie! Finishing work at half 2 today though so may actually go home and have one :) yummy!!!! Or maybe a bacon, tomato and mozzarella toastie.... ooh I'm practially drooling :)

This thread is a great idea! I'm definitely starting to feel past the 2nd tri...and I felt this way with 1st tri too! :) I kept saying they should come up with "between trimester" sections. But anyway, I definitely think I will join in on this thread. Third trimester feels like it is so close now!

Hey good to see you in here! Hope you enjoy your time in limbo :) XXX

Hello girlies. :wave:
Going to join you on here if that's ok with you.
How are we all today?
:hugs:

Yay!! You made it! Glad to see you here hunny bun - hows things with you? XXX

Hello ladies, I found my way ove rto you from 2nd tri!

I am also ones of those who are starting to get a tiny bit annoyed with all the gender scans and NUB guesses!

Im not close to 3rd tri yet, so hope its ok if I join!

Hello ladies, I found my way ove rto you from 2nd tri!

I am also ones of those who are starting to get a tiny bit annoyed with all the gender scans and NUB guesses!

Im not close to 3rd tri yet, so hope its ok if I join!

Of course it's ok hun! Thats what this thread is for! Come on in and get comfortable! Glad to see you over here :) XXX

Yay! This is such a great thread!

CeeCee your bump is amazing! Is so nice, big and round! Mine is still tiny! If I dont wear a tight t-shirt I just look fat :-(

Yay! This is such a great thread!

CeeCee your bump is amazing! Is so nice, big and round! Mine is still tiny! If I dont wear a tight t-shirt I just look fat :-(

Lol yesterday I was told by the postman that my size is causing the japanese earthquakes. Thank god I've got a sense of humour about it today!! Thanks for teh compliment though hun I'm sure you don't look fat at all! XXX

Hi there x
may i join too please? this a good thread and i will be slowly reading all the pages to catch up. Have been really just floating n lurking in this section, as all the mummies/mommies appear to be at the end of their journies. Would like to wish u all a very happy and healthy time in the rest of ur pregnancies xx:flower::hugs:

glad to be here :)
Anyone else hungry? haha.
CeeCee- poor postman would have got a shouting at if that would've been me, I was in a foul mood yesterday :') haha.

What's everyone up to today?
Love to you all x

Agh no I just ate sweet ad sour pork from the chinese and really wish I hadn't, I was so hungry just wanted something filling, now I just feel all crappy!!! grr

I have nothing in this house that tastes nice. And I really want some naughty tasty food but can't because of the gestational diabetes. Looks like it'll be just toast for moi. Sigh.

I am hungry all the time! But then as soon as I eat a few bites Im full.

I had some chicken nuggets from McDonalds for lunch, Yum!

I just had cheese on my toastie :(. It was nice, but I'm still hungry.
There was nothing else left in the house and I need my husband for doing shopping as I really can't carry the heavy bags home anymore!

I am now in the stage where I could constantly munch and my cravings for sweet things have gotten so much bigger! It's quite frustrating! I think my baby is stealing all my nutrients which makes me want to eat all the time !

Haha my ONLY craving in this pregnancy so far..
I craved MCNUGGETS
(healthier, better quality ones wouldn't do. Oh no. They had to be MC nuggets)
And Cawl- Welsh soup basically. Lovely though.

I felt like that a few weeks ago. Now I'm just always hungry. Blehhh.
xxx

I don't really crave anything in particular, I've just always had a sweettooth and feel like my meal isn't finished without eating anything sweet. Which is slightly frustrating as I try to eat healthy and don't have anything sweet in the house :(!

gawd ive missed so much again!!!!!

ceecee- no i dont know what mag it is, when she posted the ad she said the largest preg mag in the uk....whatever that is lol! but if i do manage to get picked il be sure to tell you all when to have a peek at one in the shop....no point buying it hehe!

and LOOOOOOOL to your beached whale submission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to get a photocopy when its in the mag and show us! that is too hilarious!

michelleeee you found usss! i cant believe how close we all are getting into 3rd tri...or even some of us are now! its the last chapter eeeeek!

ceecee your oh is a star!!! how cute of him to do that hehehe! im sure he wanted to keep it behind closed doors too muuuhahahahah! bnb hears all!!!!

i talk to my bump all the time too! i still call him bean though which i need to stop!!!! its stuck since day 1 and i cant help it! maybe thats what his name can be, would make my life so much easier!!!! Bean jone.....done!

awww look at you with your girlies loving girly stuff!!!!! is odd coz the other day when rambo was on bean was kicking like mad! im sure its not coz he loves rambo but its probs all the action loud sounds, shooting and banging lol! he also has had a jig to j los song....dream on baba your too young for her!

oooh claire i recorded that breast is best thing....il have a watch tonight? was it any good? (ps looove the dream!!!!)

oh no!!! more mancs!!!!! this will be my little boy in a few months hehe

https://img846.imageshack.us/img846/1359/91192408.jpg

so its my 25 week (even though im almost 26!) MW appt tomoz woooo! and also DD day too!!! 2 milestones in one hit!!!!!! cant believe its 99 days to go tomorrow! how scary is that! so close but it does sound quite far when you say 99 days hehe!

also i had a SHITE day at work yday which made me decide to start my maternity a week earlier so I will be now finishing 3rd June! bring it onnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

:( sad day for me too! chris is going to france at 3am in the morning tomorrow and he wont be back till monday :cry: its the longest we have ever been apart and its gona be hell! we have been apart for 2 nights before for a hen and stag weekend but even then we could call eachother every now n then! we can only text when hes in france....well we can call but it will be a fortune so not going to! urgh its gona be horrible! gona have to keep myself busy!!!! x

Lunch - hmmmm - was heading for a toastie but have been side tracked by fish fingers!!! So I'm going to have a fish finger sandwich with lettuce and mayo - YUM omnomnom!!!

Bloody things take ages to cook though - they're under the grill now - come onnnN!!!!!

glad to be here :)
Anyone else hungry? haha.
CeeCee- poor postman would have got a shouting at if that would've been me, I was in a foul mood yesterday :') haha.

What's everyone up to today?
Love to you all x

Im starving! Going to make some beans and cheese on toast i think :)

Im being mean to my boyfriend, i just told him i felt poorly, which i do, but he said well i hope your better for the weekend (which is when he is coming up) so i snapped at him and said you should want me to be better for my benefit not yours, now ive made him admit hes selfish, but hes not selfish lol. Im so mean xxxx

Hopefulheath- you star. I'm so going to see if there's fishfingers in my freezer. Sounds lovely. nomnomnom.
I will be sad if there are none there now though hehe. x

I don't really crave anything in particular, I've just always had a sweettooth and feel like my meal isn't finished without eating anything sweet. Which is slightly frustrating as I try to eat healthy and don't have anything sweet in the house :(!

Aww. I've been eating really healthy but it has still sent my gestational diabetes levels too high. Which means i'll probably be put on insulin. If I could, I would definately treat myself to a one of piece of chocolate cake. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->