A Limbo thread...

I might start talking to her see if she responds to me. She responds to glee and mamma mia though, i might have a little star in the making!

Waiting4astork - I only see my boyfriend every other week, so in the mean time i just let it allllllllllllllll grow!!! however now its getting warmer i should maybe make an effort so i dont look like a gorilla when im wearing shorts! xxx

i love it our lil girl kicks away when glee is on or when i am singing lol...not so sure if that is a good thing maybe she wants me to shut up

Awww Samira, must be tough to be without your OH!
I flew to Holland to see my family for 5 nights and I was sooo homesick!
Even my hubby admitted he missed me (a bit ;)).

While he's there, does he have access to a landline or a French mobile phone? There's lot's of ways to call to foreign countries real cheap. For me it's cheaper to call my sister on her mobile in The Netherlands then it is to call my husband on his mobile 20 minutes away from me!

https://www.planet-numbers.co.uk/phone_france.jsp

I use these people, it's brilliant :)!

Also, yay for fishfingers! Not had them in aaaaaaages, might have to get some soon ;)!

I don't really crave anything in particular, I've just always had a sweettooth and feel like my meal isn't finished without eating anything sweet. Which is slightly frustrating as I try to eat healthy and don't have anything sweet in the house :(!

Aww. I've been eating really healthy but it has still sent my gestational diabetes levels too high. Which means i'll probably be put on insulin. If I could, I would definately treat myself to a one of piece of chocolate cake. :)

Ooooh cake *drool*.
I'm getting my GD results next week, hope I'm okay :(. Although I normally don't mind eating healthy as I love fruit as a snack, I just need to get some!

thank you hunni but no hes fishing so is just on a lake for all the time!! imagine if he doeasnt even have signal,...no texts!!!! omg!!!! x

Oh my :(! I would be attention starved by the end of the weekend ;)!
I hope he has a signal though. Texting is fun!

Ah Samira 3 days is long to go without OH. But you have all of us to keep you company :)

My DH went to Switzerland for a few days last week and I missed him sooo much! There was even a mouse in the house, i freaked out and had to call a friend to come and remove it!

Sorry TaNasha but I now have "There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do?" Stuck in my head. My boss is looking at me rather strangely as I keep singing it lol.

Samira - we girlies shall keep you company and also woohoo on the earlier maternity leave decision :) And DD day tomorrow woohoo to that!!

Would people stop mentioning different foods lol My hubby had only just taken some bacon out of the freezer ready for when I get home and now I've told him to get the fish fingers out instead lol you ladies are a bad influence but oh so good at the same time!! Only an hour left in work - LOVING my new wednesday working hours!!

xxx

Im feeling much better now, had two turkey breast rolls and a packet of tomato ketchup crisps for dinner and it has perked me right up. Now snuggled with my girly watching Disneys Robin Hood.

Hope the week goes quickly for you Samira, longest I was away from my OH was 3 nights, it was horrible and we had only been together bout 7 months then & didnt even live together. Now I dont know what I would do lol.

I'm dreading when hubby has to go away on tour :( He has to go with his next posting so either next year or 2013 he'll be away in afghanistan for a full 6 months :( God I'm dreading it. I hate being without him. God now I'm crying even typing this and he hasn't bloody gone anywhere yet lol!!

Glad you feel better Barbles :) XXX

What are you ladies going to do when your maternity leave starts? I feel like im technically on mine now, as ive broken up from uni for easter and only have one more lecture to do before i finish, but im so so bored :( xxx

What are you ladies going to do when your maternity leave starts? I feel like im technically on mine now, as ive broken up from uni for easter and only have one more lecture to do before i finish, but im so so bored :( xxx

I've stocked up on DVD's and books ready and also going to get back to doing some cooking as I love it! Sorry to hear you're bored hun X

Samira- Hope it flies by hun. My hormonal state means that 2 days without my boyfriend even when he's just 30mins away sets me crying. Silly me. Like everyone's saying , we'll all be here :)

hopefulheath- no fishfingers in my freezer?! but I have a piece of fish which i'll cut up into a sandwich on brownbread. Nomnom. Thankyou for putting that idea into my head. I was lost haha.

Lauki- Good luck with your results lovely, i'm sure you'll be fine. I never used to be a big fruit eater, but now i'm told I can't eat it I want some. I'm terrible like that.

Barbles- Sounds lovely. I love that film. It's actually one of my favourites haha. Is it the original cartoon version? I like the whistling intro by the chicken. I sound crazy don't I?..

xxMichellexx- I've been off sick for 2 months, I have 4-6 weeks of holiday, and then my maternity leave starts. Photoshop, this forum and games keep me sane but that's just me haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_or3MKiU8Rw

I've stocked up on DVD's and books ready and also going to get back to doing some cooking as I love it! Sorry to hear you're bored hun X

I have BNB to keep me company so its ok, i will be moving back home with my family at the end of next week so i will start with the baby planning a bit more i think :) xxxxx

SamiraNChris you are due a day later than me!!
I hit 99 today, double digits now! seems to be going quicker now.

Rachyroux I have a GTT on 3rd May I'm hoping that is all clear! hmm chocolate cake! I don't even usually have a sweet tooth so its defo the baby thats craving it! ;)

Hello - Can i join? I moved over to third tri this week :)

Food.... I had a banana sandwich but that fishfinger sandwich sounds yum!

I start maternity leave in two months!!! Got ages left to go! :( I have friends who have had their babies and are still on maternity so they said they will come and visit me and let me practice on their lil ones.

Yep, the cartoon, Phoebe loves it. I like the 'Not in Nottingham' song haha. She loves all the Disney films so its ideal, get to watch them all the time.

Pheebs keeps pointing at my avatar and saying 'look, its my baby brother' (said 'brovva' though haha). Too cute :flower:

I start maternity leave in two months!!! Got ages left to go! :( I have friends who have had their babies and are still on maternity so they said they will come and visit me and let me practice on their lil ones.

Course you can join! Welcome across hun!! XXX

good idea, i dont have any friends with young children to practice on, i would probably burst out crying if i did hold it anyway xxxx

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I lost my job in January, so I've been home for 3 months now. Sometimes it's horrible as it's lonely, but it also gives me so much time to enjoy my pregnancy!

I always try to keep myself busy with chores/reading/preparing for the baby and BnB!

I just love the fact that after our baby's here I can just be a fulltime mum for as long as I like and take care of my baby until she goes to school :). Then I'll be looking for a job again.

wow this thread moves fast!

Should everyone get tested for GD? I have never heard of this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->