A Limbo thread...

Michele, nesting basically means cleaning lol. It's wanting to get your home spotless for the baby coming home. Some women don't get it but I'm so glad I did with Jayden and so hope I get it again, might motivate me to move my lazy ass :haha:

My 'friend' didn't get it and her son came home to a horrible flat, messy and dirty :( I tried to help her out but she wouldn't let me, now she's moved into a gorgeous house and let it get the same way, crap everywhere, nothing organised and extremely dirty. When they moved from the flat, they just moved everything instead of going through and seeing what was needed etc so just ended up with more shit when they moved into the new place!

This has turned into an awful rant lol but this is the same woman I was going on about in my rant about friends thread. She doesn't supervise her son and one day she 'found' him in the bottom tray of the dishwasher. Luckily for her, it was switched off. But she openly admitted that she smacked his bum - he was just turned 1yo. She shouts at him instead of trying to teach him right from wrong, I just don't want to be around her anymore as I can't stand they way she speaks to her son, I feel so bad for him. x

Thats not good hun, and theres nothing you can really do when somebody doesnt want help is there.

As for nesting, im currently cleaning my ass off, i like the house to be clean for when the boyfriend comes to visit, but its hard to nest when you live in a house with 3 messy girls! argh, they dont know the meaning of cleaning.

Is there stuff we should and shouldnt do? I bleached the whole bathroom the other day, like the walls etc, cleaning the grouting and what not, the bleach was.....bleachy? so i opened the window but still carried on? xxx

I've used bleach before, I use a toothbrush and clean my grouting too :haha: just mae sure the room is well ventilated, all the normal precautions you'd use with cleaners xxx

hahaha, i was using a toothbrush yesterday. I looked for an old one and saw a blue one (we are a house full of girls so no blue toothbrushes are used lol) after a while i then realised it was the FOBs from when he was staying up here, i got much enjoyment from cleaning the grouting and toilet with this :)

I've just been sick!!! :( hurry up 5 o'clock I want to go home :(

Just had the most immense sleep with Phoebe on the sofa. She will probably be up until 9 tonight now but it was much needed for both of us I think.

Trying to blag take away for tea tonight but so far OH is saying no :nope: I really fancy a kebab or burger or something equally fatty. I suppose I better at least go put the washing machine on so it looks like I have done something today in my efforts to sweet talk him haha xx

Amanda, I'm pretty sure we should be twins! That's exactly what I do! I really fancy a chippy but I know DH would say no, I've asled him anyway. I've cleared out all the kitchen drawers so my back is killing me and can't be arsed standing at the cooker making dinner lol.

And me and Jayden had a great nap yesterday aswell, we were in bed though as my sofa isn't big enough for us both :haha: xxx

I think the same Claire sometimes with your statues etc, I could have literally written them. Its a shame we live at opposites ends of the country, I expect we would have a right laugh together if we met up.

Well just put the dishes in to soak, washing machine on, folded a pile of clothes and squirted a bit of bleach in the loo so it smells like Ive cleaned the bathroom :haha:

Hopefully that will be enough to persuade him fx'd lol

:baby::baby::baby:

Baby smilies are from Phoebe haha she wanted to click them

Hello every-one! I am new to 3rd trimester as-well and just can not believe how quickly the past 6 months have gone :wacko: It honestly really feels like just yesterday that I found out about this little baby!

I obviously didn't read through this whole thread as it is 23 pages and that would just be madness! But I did read a few posts and I think this thread is a great idea :thumbup: I find the 2nd trimester section of the forum very very different to 3rd trimester as all I am seeing is "premature labour", "mucous plug" and "baby is here!!" and I just don't feel like I fit into this section yet :haha: I have everything bought for baby except some waterproof cot and moses basket sheets and then the essentials (nappys, wipes, nappy bags and bath stuff). I am prepared but starting to get scared!! xx

:happydance:I am victorious:happydance:

Burger, chips and cheesy garlic bread on the way for me. I do love my OH sometimes :haha:

May have layed on the 'Ive been ill today' a little bit :blush:

hahah Im so naughty xx

And welcome Kitty, this pregnancy has absolutely flown by for me too. Come and join our limbo ramblings :flower:

Burger, chips and cheesy garlic bread on the way for me. I do love my OH sometimes

I read this twice and now I am dying for a burger and chips :cry: But I want onions, red sauce, cheese and bacon on the burger aswell!!!!!!!!!

I am also victorious! Getting a battered Pizza supper and 5 pickles with curry sauce :happydance:

Welcome to the newbies aswell, I'm not even CLOSE to the 3rd tri but I don't want to be on my own in the 2nd tri without these ladies :haha: so I'm flicking between everywhere at the moment!

Burger, chips and cheesy garlic bread on the way for me. I do love my OH sometimes

I read this twice and now I am dying for a burger and chips :cry: But I want onions, red sauce, cheese and bacon on the burger aswell!!!!!!!!!

Thats what mine is coming with, cheese, bacon, onion, lettuce and mayo.

Sorry for making you want one, it happens a lot in this thread, we do like to talk food :haha:

Claire, what on earth is a battered pizza? Is this a new take away I have not heard of? x

Thats what mine is coming with, cheese, bacon, onion, lettuce and mayo.

Sorry for making you want one, it happens a lot in this thread, we do like to talk food :haha:

Ok I would replace the mayo with tomato :winkwink: I bet my diner will be rubbish... all I honestly want is an ice lolly. mmmmmmmm ice lolly :smug:

You know the batter they put on sausage in the chip shop? Well they just cover a pozza in it and deep fry it! Best thing in the world! Maybe it's just a scottish thing? Lol, some people call it a pizza crunch.

kittycat, my major craving has been ice-lollies, I ate about a million in one week! Well maybe not a million, but close lol xxx

Loving limbo land - am moving over on Friday and great to be part of this network! xx

Hey ladies! :wave: Freshly over from the second tri here, and glad to find this thread to ease into the third tri :haha: how are you all? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->