A Limbo thread...

Jumping onto the limbo train! Just entered my 3rd trimester yesterday. Due 7/12/11 hello all!

Kittycat, because of your name I really crave a KitKat now :(!

I honestly don't know if I should feel guilty or laugh :haha: that's hilarious! but to let you know... I am now craving kit-kats!!!! I HOPE YOUR HAPPY :haha:

What are you ladies going to do when your maternity leave starts? I feel like im technically on mine now, as ive broken up from uni for easter and only have one more lecture to do before i finish, but im so so bored :( xxx

I've stocked up on DVD's and books ready and also going to get back to doing some cooking as I love it! Sorry to hear you're bored hun X

i dont really get any maternity leave im doing a access to health course at college its not due to finish until the 30th June and Lexi is due the 11th July:nope:

wow its hard to keep up with this thread!

Hope you are all doing ok today?

I think my baby is having a quiet 2 days, i hardly felt her yesterday. I have a doppler so I know everything is ok. I hope she start kicking hard again soon!

TaNasha, my LO had very quite times aswell, I think she's right in towards my back now because I can't feel her much and my bump seems to have deflated a bit lol. She gave me a few thumps earlier this morning though so I'm happy :) xxx

I think my baby is having a quiet 2 days, i hardly felt her yesterday. I have a doppler so I know everything is ok. I hope she start kicking hard again soon!

Oh these days drive me crazy from worry sometimes!
For me it really depends on her position how I can feel her. Sometimes I can only feel her when I lay on my side, sometimes I can only feel her when I sit up.

I told her though, everyday she has me worried is a month off her pocketmoney!

Oh these days drive me crazy from worry sometimes!
For me it really depends on her position how I can feel her. Sometimes I can only feel her when I lay on my side, sometimes I can only feel her when I sit up.

I told her though, everyday she has me worried is a month off her pocketmoney!

LOL! This little one has had us worried so many times already I doubt she will have any pocketmoney left untill she is 20!

Yea I think our girly will have to wait till she's about that age ^^.
Makes her dad quite happy :thumbup:!

Jumping onto the limbo train! Just entered my 3rd trimester yesterday. Due 7/12/11 hello all!

Welcome to the thread, I hope you're prepared to keep up with these ladies :haha:!

Im sure my little man it trying to kick his way out of my belly i dont get 2 minutes without him been active, i hope this doesnt mean hes gonna be a handfull when hes here x

That must be very comforting though!
I can now only feel my baby when I'm laying down!
But I obviously can't lay down all day.

My LO likes to apply pressure on my ribs... I sometimes have to push him back. But it does make me smile when I feel him. When I'm lying down in bed, I sometime see the duvet jump a little and that makes me laugh.

How is everyone today? We still talking about food? I'm hungry... Ran out of bread this morning so only got one slice of toast :(

ohhh he left this morning :( was horrible had a good ol' cry!!!! hes made it to france ok though got a text....and to top it off im so sick today :( puking all morning and still got the runny poops :( got my MW appt today so will ask her if thats normal!! might have a bug i guess!

michelle.......bored of doing nothing....i could never be! i will be sorting my house for the baby, also my best friend who lives down my road will be on maternity 1 week after me and my other best friend is already on maternity so im sure we will spend most the time in eachothers gardens talking babies!!! her little boy is 8 weeks now and a big cutie!!!!

hiii yas!!!!!!!!!! i wondered where you had got too!!! hope ur ok :)

well its my double digit day today woooooooooo! not that i feel like celebrating! getting all my main jobs at work done then going! then off out again for MW appt at 1.30! then im not sure if i come back to work see how i feel so if i dont, hopefully speak tomooozzzz xxxxx

Aww I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and get plenty of rest... Oh and dont forget the fluids! Keep hydrated.

I know what you mean. Hubby left me for a week last month and I stood there crying watching the car drive off :(

Is anyone suffering from hayfever and if so what are you taking?

Congrats on double digi day Samira!!!! Hope your tummy settles down soon.

My LO is active mostly of a night but she can be extremely quiet quite a lot, very stressful. I've yet to see my belly move too. I think it's coz I've got a LOT of fat overlying my bump :haha:

Aww I hope the weekend will fly by for you!
Congrats on double digit day, even though you don't feel like celebrating it's a great milestone!
Hope all will be fine at the midwife appointment :)!

You'll see her move soon... I used to think it was weird when pregnant friends spoke about it before but now it's happening to me I am amazed.

Morning Limbo Ladies!

Awww sorry about your DH Samira, but congrats on your double digit day!

My DH goes away on business next wednesday for 10 days - gutted :( He'll be all the way in Hong Kong, he has to go twice a year on buying trips. I'm more used to it now but I used to cry and cry :cry: - this is the first trip since I've been pregnant though and I'll have to manage our 2 crazy dogs on my own :nope: - heaven help me... plus I'll really miss him, he is the one person who's guaranteed to make me smile everyday, even when I'm having a bum of a day!
We'll all have to lean on each other for smiles when our OH's are away!

Going to try and have a 'good food' day today - the scales just keep climbing and it's driving me mad!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

H x x x

Morning limbo ladies xx:hi::hi:
Jeepers this thread moves quickly lol! Posted on here yesterday and now i had 15+ pages to catch up on:haha: How are we all today? Hope everyone is feeling fine. Do forgive me until i get my bearings and names right. And just in case i got missed, i am due 2nd july, but will be induced 2 weeks early due to being diabetic. The battered pizza made me giggle, what an odd thing to deep fry, but then tasting is believing i reckon:thumbup:. So how are all the bump babies doing?? i am being kicked to buggery excuse my french. Hae got such a lively one. Last night it was like something out of the alien films:wacko::dohh:. But i am not complaining yay. So any plans for today u guys??? hugs xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->