A Limbo thread...

I am nowhere near even being in official limbo yet but I just had to comment on Claire and her battered, deep-fried pizza!!! I have never read anything so Scottish, haha! I was astounded when someone once gave me a battered sausage in Leeds, so the pizza is waaaaay out there for my boring Lancashire tastebuds!

It doesnt sound very nice that battered pizza but then Im not a fan of batter really, only on a bit of fish. A battered sausage isnt weird though lol isnt it funny how different things are all over?

Well Im a bit disapointed with my burger, they have changed the actual burger they use and it wasnt all that good. Chips and garlic bread were nice though.

Im feeling fat and full now and could go back to sleep haha xx

Oh it was lovely Amanda! Lol, at least it's not deep fried mars bar! THAT, I could not eat lol xxx

Kittycat, because of your name I really crave a KitKat now :(!

Time for some peaches now I think!

Hi. Another "in-betweener" here. Definitely not ready to think about labour just yet though I have started thinking about my hospital bag and a basic birth plan. I'll probably leave the plan basic as I honestly don't know what to expect and kind of want to "roll with it".

No nesting for me! We're moving next week to another province which is a really huge deal. So we are going through our stuff and getting rid of whatever we've buried in the closets and basement but have inherited more junk from both sets of parents! lol Actually, it's not junk. We're getting my parents' old living room set (it's probably almost 10 years old but has a classic look that makes it appear stylish) and my in-law's old china cabinet. It's definitely old-fashioned and old-ladyish but it has a pretty-ish quality and can double as a curio-cabinet. Our current china cabinet is being repainted and refitted as a wall unit for our rec room to store games and videos, etc. We're moving to a larger house so the extra furniture is useful.

Not sure I'm ready to admit I'm a third tri girl yet though I am so grateful to have made it this far. I've had several complications including sub-chorionic bleeds, a placenta abruption and a problem with one of the arteries in the umbilical chord (blood was "hooking"...meaning some would flow backwards down the artery) but everything has finally healed and baby is perfectly healthy so I'm hoping for a normal pregnancy here on out.

Welcome Starry Night! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and that you both stay healthy :).

Hope moving house will go well for you! I hope you'll take it easy ;)!

Mmmm burger! I really want one now!
It beats the salad I had for tea!

heya ladies hope u dont mind me edging in :) my wonderful oh is bringing me bk chicken and mushroom pie and chips from chippy, with a can of coke and a creme egg.. yummmm my baby girl is kicking the hell out of me she must be excited too lol xx

Goodness me, Im not on the thread for one day and it's gone huuuuuge!!! :haha:

CeeCee and Barbles - glad I'm not the only TT fan on here. I'd got my bfp a few days before the tour tickets were released and DH was mean and wouldn't let me get any! I know i'd be ready to pop when the tour happens but still :cry: I had 'Back for Good' for our first dance at our wedding (it was the song we got engaged to) and 'million love songs' as our second dance. We had 'never forget' for our final dance. It was awesome! However I'm going to ruin all that by saying I'm a Liverpool FC supporter and LO already has a kit waiting for her to wear!

Claire - battered pizza? Ewwww! :rofl: hope you enjoyed it!

Busy day for me today. Went to see MW who rushed me throgh the appointment and out the door. DH was really annoyed about it, espesh as I've been changed to High Risk now (because my BP is high and I'm under a lot of stress with my mum). Then went to hospital with mum in my shiny new car. I'm exhausted now, still off work myself sick and don't seem to be getting better.

On mat leave I'm not going to have chance to be bored! I'll be caring for my mum and also taking her for her treatments Darn Sarf.

Just enjoying a nice scone with jam, it's very yummy!!!

I had a KitKat chunky! My day's good now :)!

Laura, I had a million love songs as my 2nd dance aswell, I love TT! Seen them at Hampden in Glasgow June 09, concert was EPIC! Went in a big crowd and got drunk before we went in, was sooo good! xxx

Yeah DH and I went to Manchester June 09 to see em, it was IMMENSE!!!

Hehe my hubby has already bought a little dress and top from old trafford she will be about 6 months by the time she will fit in them lol!

Lol, love those dresses :thumbup:

I don't think I'll ever be able to keep up with this thread! I do love it though- it's one of my favourites on the whole board!

On the subject of Take That, I've got tickets for 3rd June and WILL be dragging my arse to see them even if I will be like a beached whale by then! This will be the 7th tour in a row that I've seen them and I'm determined not to miss it!

Anyone else feel so knackered they think they could sleep 18 hours a day :(?
And then when I go lay down for a nap, I'm thinking too many things so I can't get to sleep!
Booh!

I'm the same Lauki. Exhausted but the minute I turn my bedroom lamp off my mind is racing! Grr!

just had a week of work last wk and going straight back into it this week is wearing me out! trying to do everythin i need to do before i leave for mat leave in 5 weeks time! im knackered! x

I'm the same Lauki. Exhausted but the minute I turn my bedroom lamp off my mind is racing! Grr!

At least I'm not the only one then :thumbup:!

Btw.. I love your name (Laura) as it's mine too ;) :happydance:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->