A Limbo thread...

Morning everyone hope everyone is well...
SamiraNChris hope you feel better soon, I was sick yesterday not nice!

26 weeks today!! :happydance:

Morning Ladies - Just managed to catch up on all the posts I missed lol. Welcome to all new ladies too :) Hope you're enjoying limbo!!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Samira - definitely check with MW.

Does anybody have any idea how to write a grievance letter to your boss? I've finally reached the end of my rope and can't be arsed to tie a knot and hang on lol

CeeCee XXX

Samira yay for DD! Sorry about feeling sick. Have fun at your MW app!

MrsPop my baby is also mostly active at night, I think I sleep through most of it, so thats why I get freaked out when I dont feel her during the day! I have also not seen her move.

DH has arranged for us to go on a maternity photoshoot with one of his friends who's a photographer. When would be best to go? I think round 30-34 ish weeks? I dont want to look like an elaphant on all the photos..

Morning Ladies - Just managed to catch up on all the posts I missed lol. Welcome to all new ladies too :) Hope you're enjoying limbo!!

Does anybody have any idea how to write a grievance letter to your boss? I've finally reached the end of my rope and can't be arsed to tie a knot and hang on lol

CeeCee XXX

Thanks phoebe still feels a while away though!

Whats he done hun? I am quite close to our HR dept. If you need any questions answered...

CeeCee XXX

Whats he done hun? I am quite close to our HR dept. If you need any questions answered...

To cut an extremely long story short he's not conducted my risk assessment and I've identified these points of concern 1) Cannot fit behind desk properly anymore and my chair is not comfortable 2) No rest area to be able to take breaks in and 3) lone working 95% of the time which means I cannot take rest periods even if I wanted to. Also he's now agreed that he's been paying me below the national minimum wage since september but is making no moves to actually pay me what he owes me as he won't find out the actual figure which he owes me. I'm just so fed up and close to walking out today.

If you can help you would be an angel :hugs:

CeeCee - tell him to pay him what he owes you or you'll set 50 hormonal pregnant women on him... heehee, I'd be scared!!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear ur having a terrible time CeeCee. What he is doing by the looks of it is highly illegal hun. Wish i was able to help in some way, but ur deffo best off doing this letter and maybe possibly going over ur bosses head too. That is lousy treatment of the 1st order. Management can be so archaic cant they? Hugs xxx:hugs:

CeeCee XXX

To cut an extremely long story short he's not conducted my risk assessment and I've identified these points of concern 1) Cannot fit behind desk properly anymore and my chair is not comfortable 2) No rest area to be able to take breaks in and 3) lone working 95% of the time which means I cannot take rest periods even if I wanted to. Also he's now agreed that he's been paying me below the national minimum wage since september but is making no moves to actually pay me what he owes me as he won't find out the actual figure which he owes me. I'm just so fed up and close to walking out today.

If you can help you would be an angel :hugs:

I only just had my risk assessment recently, however before hand I had already asked for a new chair as my old one was giving me a really bad back, they did sort that for me and its a lot better now.

I think as there is a few issues you need to give ACAS a call, they should be able to assist you in any queries and hopefully help you put a letter together, obviously you need to make quite a few points!
https://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1461
Paying you below the minimal wage would be my first concern though! its also illegal so he had better sort that and backdate any payments...

Hope ACAS can help you!

I found this on HMRC website:

If you get less than the minimum wage
If you are being paid less than the minimum wage, phone the Pay and Work Rights Helpline on the number below. All calls to the helpline are confidential.

If you have any questions about the national minimum wage phone the Pay and Work Rights Helpline on Tel 0800 917 2368. Lines are open from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, Monday to Friday and 9.00 am to 1.00 pm, Saturday.

Hey Phoebe ! You might be having your baby before me then!

Today I've cleaned bathrooms/kitchen and now I'm tired ^^.
Lunch in a bit, and then I will have to walk to ASDA and start the shopping, my hubby will come pick me up with the car to drive me and all the stuff home!

Next week it's husbands and MIL's birthday so I'll be buying lots of things to bake cakes :). Making a Dutch applepie, white chocolate cake and a coconut and raspberry roulade! I'm drooling already :(!

CeeCee - tell him to pay him what he owes you or you'll set 50 hormonal pregnant women on him... heehee, I'd be scared!!! :happydance:

Hahahahah ive just laughed out loud in our office about this so much that every one in the office turned around and said whats so funny, as im not ment to be on here i just said oh baby made me laugh!!!!

Still smiling hahah :happydance:

Samira yay for DD! Sorry about feeling sick. Have fun at your MW app!

MrsPop my baby is also mostly active at night, I think I sleep through most of it, so thats why I get freaked out when I dont feel her during the day! I have also not seen her move.

DH has arranged for us to go on a maternity photoshoot with one of his friends who's a photographer. When would be best to go? I think round 30-34 ish weeks? I dont want to look like an elaphant on all the photos..

Ooh I think it's hard to judge when to go! It really depends on how your bump is getting along! My bump isn't growing very quickly and sometimes people still think I just ate too many pies, although it's deffo a pregnant tummy! I think best is just to wait a bit and see how you get along and when you belly looks prettiest!

I have the moving at night thing too, then I wake up in the morning and I'm scared I've dreamt it all and she hasn't moved :cry:.

CeeCee - I hope you can get something sorted with your boss, he has to sort something out quickly! I'll be up to come pester with 49 other pregnant hormonal women :happydance:.

Hey Phoebe ! You might be having your baby before me then!

Today I've cleaned bathrooms/kitchen and now I'm tired ^^.
Lunch in a bit, and then I will have to walk to ASDA and start the shopping, my hubby will come pick me up with the car to drive me and all the stuff home!

Next week it's husbands and MIL's birthday so I'll be buying lots of things to bake cakes :). Making a Dutch applepie, white chocolate cake and a coconut and raspberry roulade! I'm drooling already :(!

Hi Lauki :hi:xx
Just seen how many days u have left and worked out mine!!! Blimey not long at all is it :argh::haha: and i wanna come round to ur house, all those cakes sound delish!! Go easy on all the cleaning hun, u dont wanna wear urself out too much xx

I don't mind cleaning so much! I just take it easy and do something everyday so I don't have to do too much in 1 day :). I always like for my hubby to come home to a clean house as he's working so hard to support bump and me!

I hear u hun, it is nice to have everything in order isnt it. I try and do the same, but the thing is we're having some renovations done in the bedroom, so its hard keeping a building site clean lol. but the end is getting nearer now thank gawd. Then i can do some serious nesting hehehe x

Aaah that would drive me crazy! I'm not the tidiest person in the world at all, but I like my kitchen/bathroom/toilets and such to be clean ^^.
As long as the house still looks like it's being lived in!

Hi ladies, how are you all today?
I had my hospital appointment with both the diabetics team and consultant.
Diabetics team do not want to put me on medication yet, a few high readings but not bad enough to be put on medication. So good for now.
Consultant stated I had gone from 82.4 Kilos to 81.9
So i've lost weight? thought i'd of piled it on with GD?
And also. If someone could help, with this. Consultant gave me a quick scan. Said they don't need to see me now until I'm 34 weeks, then she said let's just check the size of baby.
(I have been dreading this all day as I was worried I'd be told she was too big, again what I was told with GD is that it can make baby big)
she then said "oh.. Actually I better see you in two weeks not six. The baby is measuring smaller than it should. I'll refer you to have a scan in two weeks."
:( now i'm worried. From her being too big to too small.
I don't understand the graph either with the abdomnial circumference and centiles.??
but she's put a mark on 230/249 mm.
Again, sorry I'm useless, but if anyone can help me understand that would be great.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"