A Limbo thread...

My sister is a bit of a nightmare too, she is very selfish and I could moan all day about her, she uses my mum and dad as babysitters all the time, she only works part time too, she has two boys and wanted another as she wanted a girl but her hubby said no more, she is now very jealous that I'm having a girl and has said quite nasty things like i've had it easy with my pregnancy and you don't know whats coming etc. when it took over 4 years to conceive and we had to go through painful and lengthily IVF and just because I haven't moaned about every little thing thats wrong with me doesn't mean its been easy! and honestly should it matter I mean would she be happier if I suffered the whole pregnancy?

My sister is a bit of a nightmare too, she is very selfish and I could moan all day about her, she uses my mum and dad as babysitters all the time, she only works part time too, she has two boys and wanted another as she wanted a girl but her hubby said no more, she is now very jealous that I'm having a girl and has said quite nasty things like i've had it easy with my pregnancy and you don't know whats coming etc. when it took over 4 years to conceive and we had to go through painful and lengthily IVF and just because I haven't moaned about every little thing thats wrong with me doesn't mean its been easy! and honestly should it matter I mean would she be happier if I suffered the whole pregnancy?

Oh that is just mean... don't know what is wrong with some people! It hurts so much more cos it's family and they should be the ones that understand.

Hi!
Loads of catching up to do, bear with me!

Sorry to hear about the docs worrying you re your scan Rachyroux, hopefully she's fine in there, I'd try not to worry too much :hugs:

It sounds like loads of people are having issues with family atm, sorry your sis is being a nightmare Clair.

I hope you get something sorted at work Ceecee, hopefully you're boss will get a kick up the arse and start paying you!

AFM- I'm currently enjoying having lots of energy still :) Is anyone else still sleeping ok? Loads of people seem to be having problems but I feel fine still luckily.
x

Poor you! She's obviously really jealous of you, it's such a shame when family can't be supportive :hugs:

Hi ladies, how are you all today?
I had my hospital appointment with both the diabetics team and consultant.
Diabetics team do not want to put me on medication yet, a few high readings but not bad enough to be put on medication. So good for now.
Consultant stated I had gone from 82.4 Kilos to 81.9
So i've lost weight? thought i'd of piled it on with GD?
And also. If someone could help, with this. Consultant gave me a quick scan. Said they don't need to see me now until I'm 34 weeks, then she said let's just check the size of baby.
(I have been dreading this all day as I was worried I'd be told she was too big, again what I was told with GD is that it can make baby big)
she then said "oh.. Actually I better see you in two weeks not six. The baby is measuring smaller than it should. I'll refer you to have a scan in two weeks."
:( now i'm worried. From her being too big to too small.
I don't understand the graph either with the abdomnial circumference and centiles.??
but she's put a mark on 230/249 mm.
Again, sorry I'm useless, but if anyone can help me understand that would be great.
xxxx

i wouldnt worry too much throughout my last pregnancy they told me that my son was small and i would need to be induced...i gave birth to him 1 and a half weeks early and he was a healthy 6lb 12oz. i dont call that small???
consultants are not always right... dont worry. i have a growth scan next week so im sure i can inform you of some rubbish they come out with

Poor you! She's obviously really jealous of you, it's such a shame when family can't be supportive :hugs:

Thanks guys, its just hurtful, she has two healthy boys a nice house supportive husband etc. but still moans and isn't happy, she always pushes for more, like my husband say she's jealous that she will have to share my mum and dad with our baby, well she has had their attention for like 9 years, now its my turn!!

I haven't been sleeping too well for a week or so now having a lot of dreams about labour and birth etc. last night I woke up thinking a rocket was about to hit us, poor hubby was cuddling me tying to calm me down!
The funniest dream I had and it will sound very weird, I was breast feeding my dog!!!:blush: I have no idea what that was about!

A lady at my antenatal class said she dreamt that she gave birth to a cat??

I have weird dreams about people trying to kill me... funnily enough that one last week was where my sister was trying to stab me!! :haha:

How funny with all the animal dreams!
I either don't dream atm or can't remember! I seem to be sleeping really heavily at the mo!

I have weird dreams about people trying to kill me... funnily enough that one last week was where my sister was trying to stab me!! :haha:

Oh I should be grateful it was a baby I gave birth to then! lol :haha:

Hopefully I will have a better nights sleep tonight!

I get so tired very early and then once I'm alseep I'm just knocked out.

Once during this pregnancy I woke up not being able to breath and totally freaked out. I wasn't totally awake and hubby had to fan me whilst trying to calm me down because I started burning up! That was a bit scary.

I feel like a heffa right now... Does anyone else feel aches and pains? my back is killing me and the only time I get relief is when I lie down.

I asked my GP but she said she could only prescribe paracetamol to me :( I've asked her to find out about antenatal physio... anyone else know about this?

Hmmm I don't know much about physio. Have you tried one of preggo pillows at night time? I'm ok atm but have noticed my hips have started to ache a little in bed so I might start trying a pillow between my knees or something.

Does anyone have one of those dreamgeni pillow things?

I had a bad back quite early on and I saw an Osteopath that had experience in pregnancy, he's has 4 kids himself! he told me my back had been getting bad since pre-pregnancy, I had to take the day off work as it was hurting so bad I rang in the morning and they saw me within an hour, he popped all my vertebras as they were all sticking and that night I slept so well, I saw him a few times after and he said if it gets bad again just come back for a top up... I have had a few aches and pains since but some paracetamol and a warm wheatie bag normally does the trick, but I can see myself making another visit at some point before the birth, he also does baby cranial massage etc.

Yep I had a dream where I gave birth to two hamsters. haha was an easy job.

Hmmm I don't know much about physio. Have you tried one of preggo pillows at night time? I'm ok atm but have noticed my hips have started to ache a little in bed so I might start trying a pillow between my knees or something.

Really want a pregnancy pillow, but I don't even have a pound to my name at the moment :cry: My stomach hurts if I lie on the side where she is. So I try to switch sides but she moves around during the night and makes me wake up due to being uncomfortable. But I've started putting a pillow under my belly on the side I lie on and bend my knees which helps a bit.

Yes I have one of these I find it very comfortable!

Was that painful? I always imagine the popping and cracking stuff to be painful :(

Well the doctor still hasnt called me... they make me so mad. I really need to chase them to get anything done! Grrr!

I'm tired of sitting at my desk pretending to do work... want to go home already!

I use one of those long soft pillows for my tummy... but it's not specifically designed for pregnancy.

I get so tired very early and then once I'm alseep I'm just knocked out.

Once during this pregnancy I woke up not being able to breath and totally freaked out. I wasn't totally awake and hubby had to fan me whilst trying to calm me down because I started burning up! That was a bit scary.

I feel like a heffa right now... Does anyone else feel aches and pains? my back is killing me and the only time I get relief is when I lie down.

I asked my GP but she said she could only prescribe paracetamol to me :( I've asked her to find out about antenatal physio... anyone else know about this?

I have sciatica, general aches and pains, and also very bad back pre pregnancy so it's even worse now. I asked to see physiotherapist, got reffered pretty quick. He gave the hospital a call, and asked them if I could go in to get a maternity belt fitted. so will going to hospital to get a maternity belt when I feel a bit better., and he gave me a few gentle exercises that help strengthen the back and pelvic area but aren't intense or hard to do. (hard to get up though, haha). He said there are very very few things they can do for you when you're pregnant, as you can't even lie on your belly. xx Hope this helps, and that you feel better soon. I share your pain! xx

I think I'm going to see how I do with an extra pillow to start with- I also am rather strapped atm due to having to pay for 2 excesses for our pet insurance plus extra fees and meds!- Gotta love the vets!
The pillows do look really comfy though!

Was that painful? I always imagine the popping and cracking stuff to be painful :(

Well the doctor still hasnt called me... they make me so mad. I really need to chase them to get anything done! Grrr!

I'm tired of sitting at my desk pretending to do work... want to go home already!

No not painful they ask you to breathe in then they do it, it sounds worse than it is. If you can afford to see one I would recommend it, normally your midwife would be able to advise you on a good one.

I'm also pretending to work, the afternoon is dragging, just want to plonk myself on the sofa and have a nice cuddle with my hubby and dog...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->