A Limbo thread...

Great letter CeeCee!

Misstrouble, yep Ive been getting rib pain since 18 weeks. Bloody hurts! Im awaiting physio.

Sorry Ive not been vocal lately, having a low day :(

Thanks hun, why you having a low day? Let me see if I can make you chuckle.... no repeat after me

"I wish I were a glow-worm
Cos' Glow worms are never glum
How can you be unhappy
when the sun shines out your bum?!"

If thats didn't work I have plenty more lol XXX

Great letter CeeCee!

Misstrouble, yep Ive been getting rib pain since 18 weeks. Bloody hurts! Im awaiting physio.

Sorry Ive not been vocal lately, having a low day :(

Thanks hun, why you having a low day? Let me see if I can make you chuckle.... no repeat after me

"I wish I were a glow-worm
Cos' Glow worms are never glum
How can you be unhappy
when the sun shines out your bum?!"

If thats didn't work I have plenty more lol XXX

LOL aw thanks CeeCee :haha:

Im still sick after 10 days and not getting any better, DH has gone back to work after 4 lovely days together and I miss him SOOOOOO much and just worried about my mum as always.

:hugs: hope ur ok laura :hugs: and Happy 28 weeks hun :flower:

two cheeky kids started shouting BOING BOING when i walked passed them today! was so not impressed! i just said hmmm obviously u haven't seen a pregnant women lose her temper before! then off they went lol OH found it extremely amusing when i told him! needless to say I didnt

I love this thread i nip away from my desk for 10 minutes and im 4 pages behind!!

ceecee - i think you have done a really good job on the letter and i agree im a whip too and would wait until im leaving to send it.

And my back hurts when i sit still so i walked into town today at lunch nipped into my local TKMAXX and found some really cute Ralph lauren boots, totally inappropriate and size 6 -9 months but i know my OH will love them.

x x x

Lol glad I cheered you up MrsPOP. I love it when you get to spend more time than usual with OH/DH but hate it when you then go back to normal again. It sucks! I'm sorry you're worried about your mum and your still ill hun XXX Big hugs to you XXX

Sianyld - Bless you! Good on you for telling them what for though! x

CS_and_Bump - I know I was away for 2 hours earlier and had 13 pages to catch up on lol - nightmare!! Love the sound of the little boots though!! x

Misstrouble - Hello to you to hun! X

:hugs: hope ur ok laura :hugs: and Happy 28 weeks hun :flower:

two cheeky kids started shouting BOING BOING when i walked passed them today! was so not impressed! i just said hmmm obviously u haven't seen a pregnant women lose her temper before! then off they went lol OH found it extremely amusing when i told him! needless to say I didnt

Little *******s!!!! Ive not had anything like that yet but I pity the fool who tries it. When I was 8 weeks I was driving home in the snow and this little bunch of FUCKERS about 14-15 throw snowballs at my car as I was driving past. Queue me doing a U-turn, screeching to a skiddy stop right by them and I stormed out the car and tore them all new ones!!!! It was so funny, they looked like they were going to shit themselves (I can be REALLY vicious when I want to be). It must have been funnier to watch, a 5'4" chubby woman screaming blue murder at a gang of kids. Bit stupid of me really, they could have carried knives or anything! I was screaming 'Im pregnant and if you had made me crash I could have lost my baby you <bleeping bleeping BLEEEEEEPS>" They were looking at my belly (I certainly wasnt showing then0 like I was insane :rofl:

Thanks very much foor everyone ones support! I usually vent on Facebook but she has spy's on there!!! You're all amazing :flower:

ceecee, that letter sounds great! Not judgemental or anything and gets the point across :thumbup:

Once I get to this point I can barely remember what anyone has said, I'm so sorry :cry: Laura, I hope your pain gets better, I remember it from when I was last pregnant and it turns out his foot was stuck in my ribs, not so comfy lol.

My sister seems to think I'm my mums favourite - far from it, I was the one who got caught doing everything like smoking, drinking etc lol. But she's so consumed in these thoughts she can't see the truth. Ohhhhh family! xxx

my mom is all my sister so i dont bother going to see her that much .. ive got my own place :) but she expects to see me every day! how old are you all xx

Too old lol :blush: i am a geriatric mum to be xx

Im 27, will turn 28 eight days before LO is here

Only gone for some grocery shopping and there's many pages already!

CeeCee - That letter looks great, I hope your boss will sort it all soon!
MissTrouble - My ribs ache quite often, sometimes when I'm walking they're absolutely killing me and I'm having to push down real hard on them to relieve the pain!
MrsPOP - I hope you feel better soon, being pregnant AND ill is really not a nice combination!
Sianyld - I wouldn't be impressed either, but at least you were quick enough to say something back ;). I always think of good responses like 45 minutes too late!

As for me, just bought a moses basket matress and a swaddling blanket just now! I love buying baby things :).
I also have some bits for our girly when she's 6-9 months old because there was massive sales in this Designer Kids shop. I bought a 1 piece winter suit thing 6-9 months for her, as it was down from £30.99 to £8.99. Really couldn't leave it!

And I am 24, with hubby being 31 next weekend :). I'm still more mature than he is!

I'm 24, will be 25 when she arrives and was 21 when Holly came along!

:rofl: Pheobe! Is that a real term?!!

I am 24, 25 end of October and expecting bubs numero uno :) Had a MC and an MMC before but this little one is my miracle baby :) DH was 28 in January (I know a cradle robber ha ha) XXX

What date's youre birthday ceecee? Mines 29th October! xxx ETA -hubby was 28 in March lol xx

Im 28 and OH is 30 i had my first little girl when i was 22 and i cant remember been pregnant :) x

i'm 27 and this is baby no 1 for me :)

just read about the snowballs laura! i would've gone nuts too! so not funny!

i am 23 and my other half is 24 :) and im having my first child and this is his second :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->