A Limbo thread...

Sorry you feel so horrible Samira :( yay for the texts though! Hope you get through the weekend alright!

My weekend plans are doing nothing ! We've had a few busy weekends and a few more coming up so this one is just for relaxing!

Today I've been having this pain in my tummy. It's like the muscles are not happy as if I've done lot's of situps (which I haven't). It's like a bit of a pulling pain, I hope it's nothing bad, but I wouldn't know what to do about it!

Sorry you feel so horrible Samira :( yay for the texts though! Hope you get through the weekend alright!

My weekend plans are doing nothing ! We've had a few busy weekends and a few more coming up so this one is just for relaxing!

Today I've been having this pain in my tummy. It's like the muscles are not happy as if I've done lot's of situps (which I haven't). It's like a bit of a pulling pain, I hope it's nothing bad, but I wouldn't know what to do about it!

I'm getting a pain like that in my tummy, very low down. really hurts :(

samira- Hope you feel better soon :hugs: glad you got a few texts :) It must really make you feel better.

No plans for me! maybe a nice visit to a local country park on Sunday. xx

Samira- I can't believe you still had to go into work. That's frustrating. Hope you can get your rest!

I have to go to stupid prom this weekend. Because our school is forcing every teacher to take a shift at prom. I wish I got paid overtime for stuff like that.

I'm so over work. We have one month of school left and I think I'm more checked out than the kids. :)

I'm back from scary injection - urghhhh! It hurt and now my arm stings quite bad but glad it is over and done with for now - a lot less pain than Childbirth will be i suppose!

Lauki - I've had that pain in my bump too - I think it's the muscles stretching and then you only have to move a bit in the wrong way and they scream in pain - it's horrid :( Put your feet up and relax and it gets better xxx

I'm cream crackered now - could sleep for England, is it bedtime yet????

Well at least you've got it behind you Hopefulheath!

I'm trying to relax, it's not where my diaphragm (spelling!) is. It's like muscles are trying to pull themselves off! Silly stuff!

Sounds like it's gonna be an early night for you!

Hey Ladies!

Once again I have read the backlog and can't remember what has been said! Hopeful, hope your arm feels better soon. Samira, can't believe your Dad made you go into work! Hope you get some rest soon. Amd I think that's about all I can remember, I'm so sorry ladies!

Little miss noodles is being very quiet today, had a couple of thumps earlier but nothing much. Jayden has gone out now, he's staying with his Gran tonight and hubby has a night out so I'm in on my lonesome :( I think I'll phone myself a chinese and watch a film, will probably be bored out my skull but won't be in bed early cos I've just woken up from a 2 and a half hour nap.... oi! :haha: woe is me today! I'm still tired even after that nap but it was awesome lol xxx

Lol, glad you had a good nap Claire!

Samira, my DH made me go to work (I was working for him before starting my proper job) after I was up all night with diarrhoea....men are crap!!!!

Ohhh a nap - now that's what I need :) A nap and a cuddle!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend ladies and babies xxxxxxxxx

Aww I really fancy chinese now!
I finally managed to fall asleep for a nap, then the postman woke me up with a package :(, so unfair!

Aw no, that's the worst thing! Well, except being woken by a stupid feckin dog!!! Hate that....... I better not tell my midwife I've had a chinese, I might get called an irresponsible mummy-to-be! :rofl: oh man, when did pregnant women become such a controversial subject?!? xxx

Urgent advice needed - I don't know what to have for tea. Options (you will note none involve me actually cooking):

1. Indian
2. Chinese
3. Dominos

HELP!

(By the way, I hope you're feeling better soon Samira - I'm sorry but I chuckled at 'bum gravy'!!! I used to work for my dad when I was a nipper in my school/uni holidays, he was a proper slavedriver and made me work on Christmas Eve when nobody else was in etc etc, all for an absolute pittance! He even made me redundant one year, haha!!)

Well Vicki I soooo want an indian now so that would be my choice but my OH doesnt like it :growlmad: so I expect we are having chinese tonight.

I want a chicken Tikka, plain rice and a garlic naan :brat:

Will make do with sweet and sour chicken balls I think

Decisions decisions... I am actually feeling quite like a pizza but I also love Indian and Chinese... maybe I need Harry Hill to fight it out for me?!

Get this. My husband started a new job last week and he tends to work until around 7ish at night. Last night was his first late-working on a Thursday and apparently this place dishes out free Dominos pizza to all late workers!! There was a boardroom with piles of pizza set out! Unbelievable!

Hubby is away to get me a chinese just now, woop woop! Then he's away out so it's just me a the bump........ how exciting lol. Well and the crazy dog! :haha: I'm as bored as a nun in a dildo factory..... and there's nothing on the tele tonight! I may need to have a date with Mr Cullen :winkwink::wedding::dance::flasher::holly::sex::sex::sex::sex::happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, I'm just trying to amuse myself! Lol xxx

I'm not really a huge fan of indian except at a buffet where I can pick and choose what I want instead of a big meal. Usually if hubby is getting an indian I'll get a korma and rice, or chips and cheese lol xxx

Aw thanks Claire! I have to do another photo for my 28 weeks bump!

I made my own chinese dish tonight!
Kung Po chicken with noodles and veggies! Very spicy, so hope I'm not gonna have heartburn tonight now.

Vicky - Have you made your decision yet ^^? I would've gone for chinese or pizza!

Claire - You made me giggle ;). I really want to watch all them films, only read the books, but hubby won't watch with me (I wonder why!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->