A Limbo thread...

I'm not really digging anything too spicy at the moment, it makes me really uncomfortable and last time i had something spicy I had braxton bloody hicks all night! Will either be korma or a biriyani. Nearly home from work so must decide soon before the bump gets hungry. Fed it a twix earlier, it really wanted one... :)

Lauki, the films are soooo good! I thought Twilight was amazing but when you compare it to New Moon and Eclipse, it's quite bad acting! :haha: still love it though. I don't really know what I'd do without my Edward! Maybe he's the reason I get so pissed off with my hubby, because he's not Edward!!!! :rofl: I'm sooo living in a fantasy world lol xxx

Ooooh Laura! Bad girl! Lol, Jacob is HOT but I'm sooo Team Edward and will NEVER be changed! Team Edward all the way for me lol xxx

I have a Team Jacob mug and everything...DH bought it me!!!! :rofl:

I have a keyring that says 'I run with Vampires' and a pair of pants (that DH got my btw lol) that says 'It's a Cullen thing... You woudn't understand' :rofl: I love it all! xxx

Haha, Im looking forward to Breaking Dawn, it was my fave book!

Yea I've seen the first film and I loved it :D! Really have to watch the other ones though.

I'm deffo Team Edward as I love mysterious men!
My favorite must be Michael from Prison Break!!

Oh yeah, I was so angry when I found out the 1st part isn't coming out until November! :growlmad: xxx

But hopefully our LO's will tolerate mummy going to the pictures to see it come November. However Im due pretty much the week Harry Potter is released and Im very sad I wont get to see it!

I am totally on team Edward! I think he is totally gorgeous! I also cant wait for breaking dawn!
DH and I were supposed to go to a wedding party tonight, but Im on strict bedrest so think I will head on up to bed and maybe watch twilight in bed!
Have a nice evening ladies and may your dreams be filled with gorgeous Edwards and Jakobs and the like!

When is Harry Potter due out??! I've only just seen part 1 and I really enjoyed it! I've read all the books about 20 times each lol. I don't care if I have to take baby with me, I will be at the opening weekend of Breaking Dawn! Lol xxx

Its released 15th July, Im due 7th :)

Urgh, just seen your FB update about your Chinese!!! EEEwwww!!!

I think it's out in July somewhere. Hubby and me are going if our LO is doing okay. MIL will look after her then and we'll go to the cinema in the afternoon! I can't wait!

I ordered film 7 part 1 on DVD and it should arrive tomorrow! So tomorrow night I have a date night with hubby to watch it!

Oh, I really enjoyed it! Wish I hadn't watched it until tonight, I have nothing to watch tonight now lol xxx

Oh and to explain about the chinese, I got a bone in my curry :( and it cut my gum. xxx

I couldn't believe it sian! My gum was pretty sore for a bit but it's ok now. Going to get my hubby to complain tomorrow. It was only last week I got a hair in my curry :sick: But thought as I'd ate out of there for at least 2 years and never had a bother I'd give it another go - well, never again! xxx

I couldn't believe it sian! My gum was pretty sore for a bit but it's ok now. Going to get my hubby to complain tomorrow. It was only last week I got a hair in my curry :sick: But thought as I'd ate out of there for at least 2 years and never had a bother I'd give it another go - well, never again! xxx

Ewwwww, yeah I would definately complain, the hair's bad too. Blerghh. I get very queasy about things like that.
my lovely boyfriend bought a lovely cut of salmon, and made it with boiled potatoes and green beans with parsley sauce. Quite healthy and it was luuuuush! so stuffed now though, belly's very uncomfortable and tight.
xxx

Morning!!

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Though I wouldnt kick Jacob outta bed :winkwink:

Don't know how I am going to last until November!! I needs me a new film already!!

Definately complain about your bone Claire, someone could of choked on it or something. Me and my mum once had some coleslaw with a hair in when we went out for lunch and complained. The waitress actually argued with us that it wasnt the colour of the chefs hair :dohh: ok but there is still someones hair in my food - daft cow. I wasnt impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->