A Limbo thread...

Hair in my food is my worst nightmare, I've been sick before when I just thought I had felt a hair in my mouth, and luckily I found that hair before it went into my mouth otherwise...... :sick:

I'm gonna get hubby to phone them tonight and let them know.

My eye is soo sore this morning! It felt a bit sensitive last night but thought I'd just rubbed it a bit, but today it's like the tear duct is all swollen and it hurts to blink, I really need rubbed out and drew back in again! Lol.

Hope everyone has a good day, I'll be around all day lol xxx

Claire - OMG! that chinese should be shut down!:sick: YUK! def complain!

hope ur eye gets better hun, i keep on gettin itchy eyes due to bloody hayfever!!

Hope u have a lovely day! im off to the shops to buy a little outfit for my sil who just gave birth this morning to a baby girl 6lb 9oz! cant wait to go see them. They named her Zoe louise. xxx

thanx hun, hopefully go see them to moz as they live around 1 hr 1/2 away from us! x

Morning lovely ladies, how are we all today? congrats to your SIL Sian!
Hope your eyes feel better soon Claire. I get bad eyes often. Don't know why, they just get sensitive and painful and sore. Not nice :hugs:
when I get paid I definately need an eye test as I'm convinced that is a big reason I get headaches.
I'll be around all day too pretty much. Might organise my room a bit and throw out crap I don't need!
xx

Congrats Aunty Sian!

Im alright, just tired. Gonna be brave and go out today!

I want to go out too, but Hubby is in lazy mode :(!

Morning ladies!

Very quiet on here at the weekend isn't it? Lol, my weekend was ok I think! Can't really remember much of Saturday I was sooo tired so napped for a good while then struggled to sleep at night :( But last night I was sleeping by about 9.30am, was sooo good! The Jayden woke me up and I though it was about 6am - it was only midnight! :haha: He got all sniffy so kept waking up and everytime I woke up I needed to pee! Oh the joys eh? Lol. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Claire xxx

Morning girls! hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm so tired not slept very well for the last few nights... now back at work feeling worse for wear!

Congrats Sian, nice size baby too ;)

Morning! I've just had a really lazy weekend and it was lovely! Actually had two layins, Saturday I slept until 11am (!!) and Sunday until 9am :).

Because of so many busy weekends coming up we decided to just relax, so apart from a walk outside we just enjoyed the sun, watched a film and I had an alcoholfree Shandy ;).

Today it's laundry day again, joy! As soon as I have done some ironing I will work in the garden for a bit as it's lovely and sunny again. It looks like a jungle out there so it's time to start pulling some weeds!

I expected pages to catch up on, looks like everyone enjoyed the weekend sun instead lol.

I had an iffy weekend. My gran went into hospital on Saturday :cry: They think she has got a blood clot on her lung so she has got to have scans and such but she is not very well. She is 88 and has had a few health problems for years but has always been ok iykwim but I have this horrible belief that old people go into hospital and dont come out again. Morbid I know but from past experience with other grandparents etc thats what happens. I know my mum is pretty worried as she believes the same as me (my papa went in with a minor illness and then died of pneumonia whilst there). So FX'd she is will be out by the end of the week.

Good news though is I finally sold my car :happydance: and I am now the proud owner of a Ford Mondeo!!

Other than that went cinema with my man and just chilled out really.

I've been sleeping sooooo rubbish too plus the dreaded constipation is back so I got to ring the doctor to get some lactulose. I am not going through another 'poo baby' episode again :haha:

I'm sorry to hear about your Gran Amanda :( I have the same feeling as you about old people going into hospital :( :hugs: Hope she's ok.

And yay for your new car! We got a Megane in December, I love it! Soo good to drive, I just love having a new car lol. xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma! I hope she gets better soon and gets out of the hospital :). Will you be able to visit her? I always think positive input/feelings help a lot in the process of getting better!

Did you watch a good film with your husband? I always love going to the cinema, but the baby will probably beat me up now from the really loud noises ;).

I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Saturday, can't wait for the last part now!

Also hope your constipation stops bothering you soon!

Lauki, I watched that the other day, really enjoyed it! I didn't enjoy the last one so much, there was soooo much left out, especially at the end with Dumbledore, did not to it justice at all! But deathly hallows part 1 was pretty good and I think the next part comes out in July! So me, DH and a very big bump will be trudging off to see it lol xxx

Yea my favorite ones so far are part 3&5 :). From the others I really prefer the book.
If all goes well I hope to be going in July as well, MIL is going to watch the baby and we're going to an afternoon film. I'll probably be worried sick about our girl while sitting there, but it might also be nice to have 2/3 hours off ;) (I hope that doesn't sound too horrible!!).

Thank you, Im hoping to go see her in a couple of days, once they find out what is really wrong and she has got some meds in her. My mum said she was brighter yesterday already so hopefully the oxygen etc is working already. I just cant help but get a bit scared.

We saw Scream 4, I thought it was really good, they took the piss out of themselves but it made you jump/scared at them same time. I like all the slasher films, not really into the torture ones like Hostel and the Saw films though the first Saw film is brilliant as it was original and the twist at the end as soooooo good.

Just had the doc on the phone so gonna go and get my prescription at lunch time and hopefully I can 'go' by tonight. I havent been since Thursday so Im getting mighty uncomfortable again. Gah pregnancy!!!

Lauki, that doesn't sound awful at all! But if she's just a couple of weeks old don't be surprised if you feel really uncomfortable! We were at a friends wedding when my son was 2 and a half weeks old and my sis in law came to get Jayden at 7.30pm and take him home so I could stay for the evening do. The minute he was gone I regretted it (i think that's cos he was 45 mins away) but it was also nice to have a glass of wine and just be with hubby again for a couple of hours!

I'm with you on the film from amanda (yet another thing we have in common :haha:) I love all the Saw films though, just sooo scared of Jigsaw :cry: I actually cried a few times during the films hehe. Hostel is just sick, seen both of them and really didn't see what was enjoyable about them at all. Slashers don't scare me much at all, just really make me jump lol. Hope your Gran is responding well to the oxygen xxx

Luckily we'll only be about 5 minutes away from MIL's home, but I think it'll be nice to just relax with the hubby and do something together :).

I really cannot watch films like Saw and such. I get horrible nightmares and wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks! Weird thing is, I do like thrillers etc and always read detective books. I think it's just the torture and the gore I really can't stand. I've always been like this and I don't think I'll ever change! When I was really small, about 6 years old I think, I watched 'It' from Stephen King (with the clown) and I couldn't sleep for a few weeks! Whenever I watch a horrorlike film now I'm exactly the same. Unless it's with Vampires, I love Vampires :D!

Good to hear you Gran is doing better, hope she'll be out soon!!

morning limbo ladies!
Great weekend in the sunshine - hope you all enjoyed it too - just wish I didn't have to work today!
Barbles - sorry to hear about your gran - hope she gets better soon!
Have a good monday everyone!
Hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back