A Limbo thread...

I did the same with 'IT' and now I am completely terrified of clowns! Especially ones with red hair.... some I'm ok with but the majority are terrifying. xxx

I was ok with IT but I watched the Exorcist and Leprechaun at my friends whe I was about 12 or 13 (so yes quite old) and I spent three weeks sleeping on the floor of my mum and dads room :blush: even now the Exorcist scares me.

And thanks for the well wishes everyone :hugs:

I used to be aweful! Got nightmares of everything ;).
Roald Dahl wrote a book 'The Witches' after that I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks and my mum had to sit next to my bed until I was asleep so I wouldn't panick ;)!

I think my imagination is just too vivid or something!

Oooh The Witches! I love that film, it's the one where the boy and his Grandma are at a hotel and there's a witches convention thing going on isn't it? Love it lol. My son was obseesed with the film Hocus Pocus for a while, he's a bit of a strange child lol xxx

Yea that's the one! It really isn't that scary as I think it is, I suppose ;).

I'm really hungry at the moment and crave peanutbutter, not long till lunch time :D!

Where's CeeCee today??? hope you're ok hon and your boss letter went ok??? xxx

Hi ladies. I'm still limbo-ing, had my v-day on Saturday and am getting even more impatient now! Hope you all had lovely weekends, although Barbles hope your gran is ok. I went for Chinese on Friday and had a lovely yung chow chow mein with some crispy won tons, yum!

I slept terribly last night and am so tired today. When I did eventually sleep I had some really vivid dreams including my second dream about the royal wedding!!! On the plus side, I had a lovely weekend, managed to see some friends and their babies, and yesterday we made our appointment with the fitted wardrobe people to get things started on our monster decorating schedule! They're coming on Saturday to sort out the quote and discuss 'options'. However, it took an argument and me sulking to get husband out of the house and down to the showroom to do so! My GOD he has no sense of urgency!

Hi ladies. I'm still limbo-ing, had my v-day on Saturday and am getting even more impatient now! Hope you all had lovely weekends, although Barbles hope your gran is ok. I went for Chinese on Friday and had a lovely yung chow chow mein with some crispy won tons, yum!

I slept terribly last night and am so tired today. When I did eventually sleep I had some really vivid dreams including my second dream about the royal wedding!!! On the plus side, I had a lovely weekend, managed to see some friends and their babies, and yesterday we made our appointment with the fitted wardrobe people to get things started on our monster decorating schedule! They're coming on Saturday to sort out the quote and discuss 'options'. However, it took an argument and me sulking to get husband out of the house and down to the showroom to do so! My GOD he has no sense of urgency!

I keep getting weird dreams too though some I dont mind like I have dreamed three times this week about Glee men. The first was about Sam, the second was about Puck and last night I had this dream about Blaine but he wasnt really gay and ooh he was gorgeous :haha:

And my OH is the same, I keep saying to him we have to get our asses in gear as I really want to be sorted by 35 weeks especially if I do end up having to take it easy if my BP goes loco like it did last time. But no, we still have done nothing :dohh:

So I have taken my lactulose :happydance: so lets hope it gets things moving so to speak!!

And random question, is fizzy flavoured water basically the same as normal water? Im trying to drink more and I have been drinking fizzy pear water, is that bad?

:) Ta! I think your fizzy pear water should be fine, as long as it's water I don't think it matters what form it comes in. I have an Oasis at lunchtime and count that as one of my daily 'waters' (!) and I can't stand our tap water at home so always have a bit of orange squash in it (sugar free after the dentist told me off).

Loving the Glee dreams! In my royal wedding dream, I dreamt that Kate had about ten bridesmaids, most of whom I appeared to know (I also happened to have been invited), and that her dress/flowers were a bit rubbish. I also dreamt that they went on honeymoon afterwards in a bungalow in north Wales. Lol! I will be hoping for a Mr Schu dream tonight, or Finn at the VERY least. I've been catching up on my Glees recently and watched the Valentine's one yesterday where Kurt thinks Blaine is going to ask him out but he ends up asking out the Gap guy instead. I cried, ha!

Puck is my favourite Glee man, gosh he is lush!! I couldnt be without my Monday fix of Glee. I didnt really fancy Blaine but now I cant wait for tonights episode so I can see him haha.

Are you excited about the wedding? I am, Ive never seen a royal wedding before and I cant wait to see her dress, I think she will look stunning in whatever. I am a Harry girl myself, I like Gingers (my OH is a ginge)! xx

Puck is my favourite Glee man, gosh he is lush!! I couldnt be without my Monday fix of Glee. I didnt really fancy Blaine but now I cant wait for tonights episode so I can see him haha.

Are you excited about the wedding? I am, Ive never seen a royal wedding before and I cant wait to see her dress, I think she will look stunning in whatever. I am a Harry girl myself, I like Gingers (my OH is a ginge)! xx

Hehe I read that as Puke is my favourite! :haha::haha::haha:

Also my OH is very fair but has ginger pubes he he!!

:haha: hehe you girls are making me laugh - I like Mr Schu (no idea how to spell that!!) best - but maybe cos he's a bit older!
I also dreamt about Will and Kate last night - how weird!! hehe

Yes, I could happily fancy Puck as well! The Schuester is the one for me though, I am an older-man woman! Aw, I also cried when Will kissed Coach Beist. Am an emotional wreck!

I am v. excited about the wedding, it's going to be A-mazing! And even better is that husband is working that day so I can watch it with female company and enjoy it in peace without him moaning! I intend to spend this week looking on the internet for tea towels and biscuit tins as memorabilia. I was born the year Charles and Di got married so it's quite cute that my bub will arrive in the year of Wills and Kate (hopefully less doomed).

Hey everyone! Been to the midwife this afternoon, urine was fine, BP was great, heard baby noodles' heartbeat but she kept kicking it off my belly so we couldn't hear it properly lol. Heard lots of swishing and kicking, sooo cool! I want to but a doppler but I can't afford it and would never be away from it lol.

Oooh don't get me started on Glee boys, you'll never get me stopped on the subject!

I think Ceecee is off today? I think I remember her saying she hopes her boss will have sorted the things in the letter by the time she gets back on Tuesday xxx

Im watching the wedding with my mum as OH is working!! She is doing cucumber sandwiches and all sorts of little english food :haha: Im just missing out on the Pimms :nope:

Glad everything was ok at the midwife Claire.

And can I say Lactulose - bloody brilliant stuff, everyone kept saying it will take ages to work but it didnt on me. My bump however is rock hard since I have taken it but that maybe unrelated.

Glad you are feeling better Barbles and thanks for reminder on CeeCee Claire - I remember now - Baby Brain strikes again!!

I've just found some totally brilliant edible paper pictures of Kate and Wills to put on top of some cupcakes! Those and a tea towel methinks. I really want a cake tin but can't find one - was going to use it as the baby keepsake box!

How about one of these for Phoebe, Barbles:
https://www.theukgiftcompany.co.uk/...ratives/princess_catherine_doll/10949_0c.html

Lol!

I had seen them Vicki but Im not paying 30 odd quid for a doll that will probably just get dunked in the bath like all her other barbies :haha:

I am however going to get her these at the weekend

https://www.elc.co.uk/HappyLand-Royal-Wedding-Set/131121,default,pd.html

So cute and cool!!

Oh my God, I love it! Might have to invest as a present for my goddaughter... (which I can then play with myself, like I do with her little pretend kitchen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->