A Limbo thread...

Sitting on my arse cures pretty much anything for me!! One of the perils of working with the general public I suppose! As of today I've given up train travel into Manchester because it's hot, sweaty and frequented by rancid people who could give me something nasty. Plus the platform I get on at is really low and I've started to find I can't heave myself onto the train anyway... lol!

'rancid people' :haha:

I think I only sat on my fat arse because it takes so much effort to actually get up!!! I have to rock back and forth a couple of times to get the momentum going :)

A man opposite me the other day was picking his nose and flicking the bogies onto the floor. That was the day I decided to pack it in at the earliest opportunity. :)

Last night a teenager was sat next to me irritating her mum by asking daft questions. This one interested me. Would you rather sit in a bed of nettles for 6 hours or walk blindfolded across the M60?

Ooooh that's a good un. I'd probably saaaaaay....the nettles because the M60 terrifies me even when Im in my nice safe car!

A man opposite me the other day was picking his nose and flicking the bogies onto the floor. That was the day I decided to pack it in at the earliest opportunity. :)

That is absolutely disgusting!!! :haha:

I'm dreading next Friday as I promised my hubby we could go out with the car and I'd drive. I've not driven since last year August and I'm getting really nervous now. Bah :(!

Im glad you are feeling better MrsPop.

I did have my Blaine fix thanks though I think Im still a Puck girl at heart, that man is just too gorgeous!! OH spent the whole night drooling over Gwyneth Paltrow lol.

Had a lovely lunch hour in my garden with my tuna sandwich, tomato sauce flavour crisps, lemonade and my Sookie Stackhouse book. It was soooo tempting not to come back to work but at least today is my last day for a week :happydance:

Could do with a little snooze but must do some work, I think they are cottoning on that I do feck all out here but go on the internet :haha:

I just went for a walk and it was beautiful outside... everyone is out having ice cream and looking happy.

Ohh I had the most amazing ice cream yesterday... Chocolate and hazelnut from some place in Lakeside... Jeez it was gorgeous.

Hi girls! sorry for the lack of postage! i have no int access over the weekend...well minus my phone which is too much of a pain to get on here lol sickness has gone thank god! it was horrible! was deffo a bug! still a bit bum sick but it will go soon i guess!! so time to catch up!!!

MrsPOP your right they are crap! have no sympathy at all....but when they are ill..ohhh nooooo its the end of the world.....with sniffles!!!!!!!

Barbles so sorry about your nanna! hope she gets better soon and all tests so ok!

aww ceecee so sorry about your gest diabetes!! :hugs:

and chris is back now wooooooooooooo!!!!! i was so lost without him! i have a pic of him on my phone and every night id look at it and it would make me cry....my emotions were acting like i had been through a break up!!!! idiot LOL!

Im having nightmares with my 4d scan! ive booked it for the 23rd (il be 27 weeks) but im scared that its too early as i want to try and get as much feature detail so im thinking of moving it but when shall i move it too!!!!! 28 weeks?! x

I had my 4D scan at 25 weeks and it was amazing :).
She looked like a proper small human being and we could see everything in such awesome detail. We've seen her yawn and all sorts.
The lady said she'd still change plenty though so it's going to be a surprise what she's gonna look like which I'm happy with!

have u got pics :)

and anyone else who has 3d piccies :) nosy me!!x

I had my 4d scan at 26 weeks and I thought it was amazing the detail we could see so 27 weeks should be fine :) Glad your OH is back hun :) xxx I've attached two pics of my scan for you to see :) xxx

Attachments

• Boo 4d 2.jpg
    Boo 4d 2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Boo 4d.jpg
    Boo 4d.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
OMG i remember these pics they are so amazing!! she is so gorgeous! i rememvber her coz the little button nose and plump lips! gona be a heartbreaker!!!!!! ahh maybe il leave it at 27 weeeks then hehe! which means its this week EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! x

and you went to the same place as me! how weird!!!! i went there for my 7 week scan and loved it there so going back! x

Picture 1 is her face from the side
Picture 2 are her little fists
Picture 3 is her yawning!

Attachments

• Baby1.jpg
    Baby1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Baby2.jpg
    Baby2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Baby8.jpg
    Baby8.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
awwwwwwwww lovely pics lauki!!! so cute thats shes yawning!!!! hard life in that tum!!! hehe!

Agh the scans are lovely girls! I'm so tempted to have one now! hubby has been moaning at me about getting more check ups, with the news mentioning about still birth rates etc.

It was soooo amazing to see! The lady played it back for us on the big screen that she yawned. She must have a tough life in there!

She also said our girl has the smallest nose she's ever seen, I still have my tiny baby nose, so she will look like me :happydance:

Awwww gorgeous pics girls!!!
Thanks Lauki and CeeCee for explaining about the GD stuff - one less thing for me to worry about!
Mrs Pop - your Birthday must be near mine! Mine's 29th June so if our little one comes a week early she'll be born then - but I'm hoping she'll have her own Birthday. I don't really mind but I really hope she isn't too late - I reckon every day past your due date must seem like an eternity!

Lovely pictures everyone. I want one but we cant really afford it, got too much to do to the new house and old house before the baby comes.

Im having irrational mad thoughts at Argos for being out of stock with everything I want, GRRRRRRR!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->