A Limbo thread...

Congrats Samira that's great! Do we know which magazine it is yet? I get Pregnancy & Birth every month but am willing to buy another one to keep an eye out for your supermodel bump!

I think thats the mag! i havent a clue what month it will bei n yet! as soon as I know il be sure to let you all know haha!

Hi girls, another shocking nights sleeps! ended up downstairs on the sofa then got leg cramp, my tummy was all achy and I'm just so tired today I just can't get comfy and it was too hot... roll on 5pm and the easter break, this mummy to be needs some bloody sleep!

Hope everyone is well this morning! x

Ow I am officially third trimester now though, so I'm allowed to be here :)

yep welcome over :) i am uncomfortable now as well with keep needing the toilet and especially with him moving :)

Samira, that's such aweeeeesome news! Be sure to let us know which month it comes out, I'm so buying that magazine :D! Really pleased for you!

As for Sugarlevels, I had my GTT and just got the all clear, no values or anything. Then again, I never get values I just get told if it's good or bad!

Sorry to hear about your bad night BabyNo1. hope you get some catchup sleep over the weekend! Yay for many days off!!

My hubby had to wake me up somewhere in the early hours because apperantly I was shouting/screaming in pain! I get this really horrible pain in my diaphragm, as if the muscles attached to it are too short and it feels a bit like the cramps you get in your legs. It really drives me nuts, as it keeps waking me up at night. Keep imagining my baby hanging in there like a monkey on a rope and swinging about so it hurts me ;). Bet she's a bit too big for that now though!

Hope today will be just as lovely as yesterday!

I got some dresses from asos which I wear with leggings. They're comfy too :)

I also bought some cheap tops from primark... the stretchy ones. They cover my bump and stretch as I get bigger.

Ooooo...dresses with leggings? That sounds great! I haven't seen any here in the states. I'm jealous! :)

Yeah I dont like to show my legs so I get the above the knee dresses and wear tights or leggings with some cute pumps. It's a summery look and covers up my horrible knees :)

Samira congrats!!! :happydance:

You'll have to scan your pages and post it for us to all have a gander at!!

So I had my mini GTT yesterday and had to be pricked twice because the first time she couldnt get any blood :(

The second time hurt and I actually swore out loud! :cry:

Good news though... I got to listen to baby's heartbeat. I didnt know she was going to do that so came as a nice surprise! MW was happy with his heartbeat too :)

OMG I'm so hot, just been out for lunch and sat outside, I'm overheating now! and my feet a re sore and swollen! come on 5pm

I'm hot too... had to put my little desk fan on. I leave at 4pm today! woohoo!

I wanted to go outside and get hot at lunchtime but instead have been chained to my desk to try and complete a job for someone - but no bugger rang in the entire hour I was sat here staring at the lovely outside!! So instead I went on Amazon and bought things - got my bottle steriliser set, a v-shaped pillow and wedge support to TRY and help me sleep better (good luck pillow!) and the very exciting Freddie the Firefly by Lamaze.

But more interesting than that are the Union Jack cupcake items I purchased, along with the Royal Wedding tea towel. Ha! Not telling the husband that I put these pointless articles on the joint account card.

I cannot wait to leave the office this evening. I think before I do that though I will eat the easter egg my lovely secretary bought me :D (and think about possibly doing some work). Roll on 5.31pm!

I have fan and air con on an still hot and bothered, starting to cool down a bit but feet really hurt! can't wait to put them up when I get in! and start my holiday! x

I'm not officially 3rd tri yet (tomorrow!), but I am seriously sick of reading "What color is my bump!?" and "Guess the nub!" threads. But then I come over here, and it's birth stories! Ahhhh, I am not ready.

I think I have to go to the doctor today. :-( I'm having some discharge. I hate talking about discharge, yet I had to explain the problem three times to three different people at the doctor's office this morning. DH was on the floor laughing at me, because I was getting so flustered, and he's never seen me embarrassed to talk about anything before!

Lala good luck at the doctors, what time are you going?

hey everyone!!!! urgh hurry up time so the bank hol weekend starts!!! off to a bbq after work, cant friggin wait! gona nip to the shops and get me some non alky beers and also a nice big cheesecake to take!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm drooling!!!!!!!!

whats everyones bank hol weekend1 plans? xx

My Boss has just made me so happy hes just said " shall we pack up and go at 3" ive never been so excited i dont normally finish whilst 6,

Im gonna nip to the shops to find some nice summer maternity clothes any ideas where to get any from????

x x x

I'm not officially 3rd tri yet (tomorrow!), but I am seriously sick of reading "What color is my bump!?" and "Guess the nub!" threads. But then I come over here, and it's birth stories! Ahhhh, I am not ready.

I think I have to go to the doctor today. :-( I'm having some discharge. I hate talking about discharge, yet I had to explain the problem three times to three different people at the doctor's office this morning. DH was on the floor laughing at me, because I was getting so flustered, and he's never seen me embarrassed to talk about anything before!

LOL I know how you feel! I'm so sick of the gender guessing threads! I don't mind the ones where people announce what they're having. But I am no good at guessing and it doesn't do me any good. I'm like you, also, because I see all the people here getting ready to/or having given birth and I'm thinking "yeah I'm not there yet."

I hope everything goes well with your doctor appointment!

whats everyones bank hol weekend1 plans? xx
After I've finished drooling thinking about your cheesecake I am going to be watching tons of rugby matches all weekend! Some on telly and some in real life. We all play derby games over the easter holiday so massive game for the bubba to attend tomorrow, s/he had better bring us some luck (done badly on that so far!). Apart from that, we have a man coming to do a plan and a quote for our bedroom wardrobes on Saturday and might visit my mum and dad on Sunday to sunbathe in their garden. Hopefully lots of sun, sleep and relaxation, husband working tomorrow morning and Monday so I shall take myself to the park to read a book and catch some rays! :)

I am literally GAGGING for this weekend to start now!! Think I might forget about my poor bladder control and painful round ligaments and run across Manchester to the car after work!

Re. gender guessing, don't worry - I don't know mine so will post a thread when I go into labour for guesses just in case anyone's missing them! Tee hee.

My Boss has just made me so happy hes just said " shall we pack up and go at 3" ive never been so excited i dont normally finish whilst 6,

Im gonna nip to the shops to find some nice summer maternity clothes any ideas where to get any from????

x x x

ahhh you lucky biatch!!!! matalan do nice mat clothes! and new look xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"