A Limbo thread...

rachy - im a 38G pre pregnancy hun, none of my bras fit now either! cup size is fine, its round my back thats the prob lol, so i bought some bra extenders from M+S rather than buyin new bras! Much betta :thumbup: xx

Oooh thankyou Sian, I'm sure we sell some where I work too. And if you're ever down this way at all, make sure you give me a shout :)

whereabouts ru again hun now? i have a memory like a seive lol! :)

Honestly hun tho M+S were fab, £5 for a pack of 3 (colours inc...Black,white and nude extenders) plus they come in a 3 hook pack for us bigger busted ladies rather than the standard 2 hook! had to have both 2+3 hook tho as some bras i have are 2 hook and some r 3! still cheaper than buying new bras! lol xx

sounds great, i'll have a look. The cup is a little bit bulgy in my bras but i'm sure it'll go down so want to spend loads on bras, plus bigger bras are so expensive, so thanks hun i'll remember that when i'm paid. I'm in Carmarthen, so if you're ever near here let me know :)
xx

no probz, hun :)

tend to go to carmarthen at least once a month as OH's parents live near newcastle Emlyn. xx

no probz, hun :)

tend to go to carmarthen at least once a month as OH's parents live near newcastle Emlyn. xx

Let me know when/ if you're about next, i'll be finishing work next saturday, and live in town :) xx

ok cool, will do hun, i finish for mat leave in 4 weeks so, may come down then, will PM u with my mob no soon x

Yay sounds nice. I work in Debenhams but not for much longer.
Any plans today hun?
I'm sooooo hungry. I hate GD, I want chocolate cake so bad.

Evening ladies!
I'm very much up for joining the post Pregnancy Limbo Weight Loss thread!
I've been at a size 16 for a long time and I'd really like to go down to a 12-14.
I don't want to get skinny as my husband wouldn't like me anymore ;) but I do know that being overweight just isn't healthy and I want to be healthy for my baby!
I've always struggled with my weight since I was 6/7 years old, even though I got exactly the same healthy foods as both my sisters. One of them which has always been underweight and the other has been just a healthy weight, without me eating any different or more than them.

Biggest problem for me is that my husband can eat whatever he likes and not even put on a gram of fat. He's like a stickman. So if he brings home tasty things I just can't help but eating them too!

I think I'm desperate to take up some sort of exercise, but I can't afford going to the gym as I don't work and walking around the same block outside gets extremely boring after 2 weeks. I need something cheap and fun to do!

I hope we can find some support together, because even though my hubby says I'm gorgeous and he loves my curves, I'm not happy in my body.

Thanks Rachy :) It's driving me mad being stuck in jeans in this weather too but my over the bump ones are the only thing I feel comfortable in! I think it's meant to be cooling down a bit next week.

Lauki- my OH is exactly the same. He can eat wall to wall junk and never put on an ounce. I don't know where it goes! When I was dieting, I used to make the same meal for us both (albeit giving him double or triple portions of what I was eating, followed by a pud) and he STILL lost weight quicker than me, even though he was eating crisps and chocolate at lunchtime! Argh!

I love this thread- you ladies in here are so awesome and supportive :)

Hi ladies :coffee:
Can i join this Limbo thread please? I'm 26 weeks tomorrow, and i'm double digits today :happydance:

I'm so excited for baby now, but it still feels like theres so much time left! Once i hit 30 weeks i think things will really start to sink in! I can't wait :happydance:

xx

Hi can I join too. I am getting so exctied about this last tri. Cant believe that in 15 weeks max we will be Mummy and Daddy. Hope it continues to go quickly.

How organised is everyone else? I am starting to panic.

waiting4astork, I agree...this thread rules!!!

Happy V day claire!
Happy double digit day Gem!
Tidyroom, dont worry, Im not organised at all!

Had a busy day shopping with my best friend and my SPD is sooooo bad! My foof-bone hurts! :haha:

Its so wrong innit Claire! I have a physio appointment in 2 weeks where I'll tell them about it and they'll be like 'and what do you want us to do about it'? lol :)

Lol, I seen a physio when I was pregnant with Jayden, they just gave me crutches and told me how to use them :dohh: that was all! This time I still have the crutches and got some exercises to do, which really don't help. Oh well, hopefully it won't last forever!

On a happier note I got my pram home today :happydance: I love it so much and keeping it in the cupboard downstairs so I can play with it :rofl: Just can't wait til I have a baby to put in it! xxx

What pram did you go for hun?

I dont think Im at crutches point yet, but probably could do with a decent bump support. I noticed my first BHs yesterday but they're coming with a vengence now, espesh when Im walking or tidying up.

I think I've been getting braxton hicks aswell but they're completely different to what I was expecting! Really low down and feels really really tight for a couple of minutes, get a few a day - does this sound familiar? I hope it's braxton hicks, otherwise I have nooo clue what it is! Lol.

We got the silver cross linear freeway in rouge - pics on FB! :happydance: xxx

Yep sounds exactly like my BH's!!!

We got a Silver Cross too...but cannot remember what brand. I think its a 3D? MIL chose it...and I let her because she paid for it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->