A Limbo thread...

Oooh I had the 3d with Jayden and loved it! Only thing was, he was really long so the pram insert didn't last too long but could still be rear facing using the car seat - what colour did you get it in? xxx

Think we just got the black one. I cant imagine Alice will be very long as DH and I are very short. Im going to try a sling and baby-wear more often than not (we'll see!!!!)

Claire- Happy VDAY :D happy for you that you got your pram. That's what I'm waiting for now, should be arriving in the next two weeks, & my nursing chair isn't getting shipped until June because they're out of stock.
gem_x- welcome :) & Happy double digits, time for me has flown since I hit double digits.
tidyroom- welcome! I know, I haven't even packed my hospital bag yet. Really should get around to it!

I also love this thread. I feel at home here.

& for those who are suffering with SPD I hope you feel better soon :flow: xxx

So glad lots of you feel disorganised too.

Clair-Congrats on getting your pram. I'm draggin DH out tomorrow to buy ours and our furniture range. We are getting the silver Cross Sleepover with Linear chassis. I cant wait to get it. Then everything will seem so real.

Sorry to hear about you girls with SPD. It sounds awful!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying lots of chocolate today!!!!
xx

I sadly will not be indulging, as I have gestational diabetes. But hopes everyone has nice yummy chocolate. so jealous ;)
weathers lovely again might go for a walk somewhere. Feeling a bit sorry for myself today, look rough as hell!xx

Hey ladies!

My easter was prett uneventful lol. Painted an egg with Jayden and that was pretty much it, because hubby went out to watch football lol. Sorted out all my baby stuff and got very excited seeing all the tiny clothes! I didn't realise I had so many pink things :haha: need to hide them from people wanting to see the stuff (team pink is a secret)

I have a question - what are the symptoms of GD? I have a test for it in a few weeks and I had a dream the other night that I was told I had it but didn't know the symptoms, medication or anything like that! It totally freaked me out and I haven't had the guts to google it because there are bound to be some horror stories!

Tidyroom - did you get your pram? I love the chassis on mine, we got it in charcoal/granite rather than the plain silver but both are gorgeous :) what colour are you getting?

Claire xxx

Morning all!

My Easter was quite funny. It was my hubby's birthday and I surprised him with a lovely DSLR photocamera from Nikon. One with the big lenses on it! He was so happy with it, so that made my day!

Then we went out with my MIL/FIL and their best friends for some drinks. I always find it so funny to sit in between people who get a bit tipsy/drunk and then make fools of themselves ;). Sadly, my husband couldn't handle his drinks very well as he normally never drinks more than 1/2 cans of lager. So at 7pm I had to drive him home because he felt really ill. He fell asleep against me on the sofa at 8pm! Very adorable ;).

Claire, I think the symptoms of Diabetes are being really thirsty the whole time, peeing even more than a normal pregnant woman and having blurry vision. Don't worry too much about it, I was very high risk and my tests all came back fine! I hope you're gonna be okay!

Today I'm 32 weeks and I have this feeling I'm gonna be in this Limbo thread forever! I'm quite scared of the whole birthprocess as I've got no idea, luckily I have my antenatal class next week!

Claire- I didn't really realise any dramatic symptoms until a few weeks after diagnosis.
Now it is being thirsty often and weeing often, (I know you wee a lot when pregnant but I go so many times in a day now.) And i'm VERY knackered! utterly exhausted. I've been getting bad headaches since 20 weeks, and they might be linked to the other symptoms as I think I've been dehydrated due to the frequent urination etc. BUT apparently you might have no symptoms at all. And that is quite common. Quote;

"Usually there are no symptoms, or the symptoms can be confusing. Being tired, very thirsty, and having to pee can be signs of GD, but they are also common side effects of pregnancy. Since the symptoms are the same as pregnancy (or non-existent), the only way to find out for sure is to get tested. "

Also apparently GD normally develops at 20 weeks at the least, are you having any recent symptoms ? Fingers crossed for your test hun. I only got tested because I have PCOS which is linked to GD, and funnily enough they were right to test me.

Lauki- Wow that must have been expensive. I have a nice camera by olympus but the one I have my eye on is a Nikon for around £900. I want to pursue photography further. Miss it so much!

Sounds like you both had a nice easter!

I actually feel like time has flown since 24 weeks. Can't believe i'm 30 weeks tommorow. Happy 32 weeks Lauki! xx I'm scared too xx

Hello ladies! Im in the 'limbo phase' at the moment! Im so close to 3rd Tri but not quite there yet! Im finding all the threads on the 2nd tri forum arent really for me at the mo so i've started checking out this forum but im a little scared to start posting! TBH im prob a little scared at the thought of being in 3rd tri....its all gone so fast! And there was me moaning at 6 weeks that it was all so far away and so long to wait! :)
Glad to see some of the ladies from second tri already here too, looking forward to all those baby announcements! :) x

Hello ladies! Im in the 'limbo phase' at the moment! Im so close to 3rd Tri but not quite there yet! Im finding all the threads on the 2nd tri forum arent really for me at the mo so i've started checking out this forum but im a little scared to start posting! TBH im prob a little scared at the thought of being in 3rd tri....its all gone so fast! And there was me moaning at 6 weeks that it was all so far away and so long to wait! :)
Glad to see some of the ladies from second tri already here too, looking forward to all those baby announcements! :) x

Hello hun! welcome. 2nd Tri dragged for me and there are a lot of threads that are similar popping up all the time.
Don't be scared, there are some lovely ladies on here. But I'm still scared that I'm in 3rd tri! so don't worry it's not just you. I know, I was moaning about 2nd tri dragging but now i'm 30 weeks tommorow I'm like "Aghhh where has the time gone?!"
:) xxx

Hey ladies!

My easter was prett uneventful lol. Painted an egg with Jayden and that was pretty much it, because hubby went out to watch football lol. Sorted out all my baby stuff and got very excited seeing all the tiny clothes! I didn't realise I had so many pink things :haha: need to hide them from people wanting to see the stuff (team pink is a secret)

I have a question - what are the symptoms of GD? I have a test for it in a few weeks and I had a dream the other night that I was told I had it but didn't know the symptoms, medication or anything like that! It totally freaked me out and I haven't had the guts to google it because there are bound to be some horror stories!

Tidyroom - did you get your pram? I love the chassis on mine, we got it in charcoal/granite rather than the plain silver but both are gorgeous :) what colour are you getting?

Claire xxx

I did get my pram. Got it in Ebony with the silver chasis. Also got all my nursery furniture too. Cant wait to get it all and get DH to build it and put all the baby clothes in it.

Hello ladies!

Can I join? Have the same feeling of not quite fitting in in 2nd or 3rd tri....

tidyroom- How exciting! I bet you can't wait to set everything up :)

rducky- Hello & welcome :flow:, how has your pregnancy been so far?

xx

The beginning was rough with MS but nothing too out of the ordinary. I have been off work for about 1 month now, so feeling like I have a lot more energy. I'm working hard on cleaning up our house and getting rid of stuff to make room for baby stuff!

Lauki- Wow that must have been expensive. I have a nice camera by olympus but the one I have my eye on is a Nikon for around £900. I want to pursue photography further. Miss it so much!

Sounds like you both had a nice easter!

I actually feel like time has flown since 24 weeks. Can't believe i'm 30 weeks tommorow. Happy 32 weeks Lauki! xx I'm scared too xx

I bought him a beginner's one! It was about £400, but he's more than worth it. Just really wanted to show him how much I appreciate all his support and all. He's been brilliant from the day we found out I was pregnant so I thought he deserved a bit of spoiling! The Nikon D3100 is a lovely camera though! Enough buttons to play around with, but you can still put it on automatic so I can take some pictures too ;). I think photography is great, but you really can't do anything fancy unless you get a proper camera can you :flower:.

Happy 30 weeks for you! Not long now :). It's all so exciting, but I'm nowhere near ready to give birth! Maybe I should stop watching 'One born every minute' because it freaks me out slightly!!

The beginning was rough with MS but nothing too out of the ordinary. I have been off work for about 1 month now, so feeling like I have a lot more energy. I'm working hard on cleaning up our house and getting rid of stuff to make room for baby stuff!

Welcome to the Limbo thread! Hope the cleaning goes well for you. It's lovely to have the time to sort out things a while before the LO is here, at least bending over/reaching for things isn't such a hassle yet!

Morning Morning!!

Havent been on much this last week. How we all doing?

Im going to grab a coffee and catch up with everyones news :coffee:

Im all good, finally got my baby clothes out to sort, wash and sell. Cant believe Phoebe was ever that small. Went Plymouth Aquarium Friday which was lush and then shopping afterwards!! Got some more baby bits and Pheebs got a buzz lightyear :dohh::haha: Had a bit of a hormonal weekend, just kept crying etc not sure why :shrug:

Only got today to work and 2 hours tomorrow and then Im off again until next Tuesday!!

My gran is home and well :happydance::happydance: She is seeming like a different person so its all good there :happydance::happydance:

Ooh and Im now officially 3rd Tri :happydance:

Good morning mommies!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter and long weekend!

I will try to catch up with everyone through the day.

I only have 4 days left in work and then we are off to Italy for 2 glorious weeks!

And Im soooooooooo up for a post baby weight loss!!!! Im a size 20 though I think I have lost weight during this pregnancy. I managed to lose a stone and half before I got pregnant thank god but Im still far too big!! I have only put on 6lbs so far still so Im hoping to maintain a small weight gain, I put on 3 and half stone with Phoebe and still have two of those stones on me lol

Im just so fed up of being fat, Im 24 and will have two beautiful babies and I want to be able to run around with them and look nice while doing it :haha:

Slimming World all the way for me!!!

Sorry Guys, I just came on a week or so ago to introduce myself then buggered off :rofl: I forgot I posted!!!!!!! Anyhow, can I come back? Will you forgive me? Please? :haha:

Would be nice as I see a few of you have some complications, and I have a few myself. I have severe SPD (front and back joints, in wheel chair out of home and crutches indoors) GD which seems pretty mild and is diet controlled, pernicious anaemia, scoliosis (curved spine) and CFS (shattered and sore all over :haha:) Made you a list in case anyone else suffers and fancies moaning about them with me :haha:

How is everyone? I kinda feel the rest of the posts in the third tri are very much about the last few weeks and delivery, hence why I'm here for more general third tri chat. Is everyone back to work today? I almost (not quite) envy you as I'm very bored stuck at home, have been signed off the whole pregnancy. What about shopping, anyone else coming to the ends of their lists?! I have brought almost everything I need online :haha: I felt the need to nest and shopping on-line seemed the closest I could get to the preparation frenzy.

Oh and I also have plenty of weight to shift post delivery, started off a size 12-14, but am now wearing size 16 maternity clothes. I too love my bump, but hate the arms, legs, bum and hips i've padded out. So I'm up for the dieting after buba comes for sure! Hope everybody is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->