A Limbo thread...

I'm not bothering with a shower either. Too many babies being born in summer to have one lol!!

So anyone up to something fun this weekend :)?
As I still feel really good (apart from when I'm sleeping and I get mad dreams and hippains!) we are going away for the weekend to see our friends with their 3.5 month old baby :). She's the most adorable thing ever (for another 2.5 months ;)) and I can't wait to hold such a tiny person again !

Outside it's also sunny and I'll be baking a nice white chocolate cake soon, so I'm all happy and jumpy today! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend too!

have a lovely wk end hun! the weather is stunning isnt it :)

think we may head to the beach today and make the most of this sun :) x

Aww I wish I could go to the beach. I used to live about 15/20 minutes away from the beach, now it's like a 3 hour drive :(!
Hope the weather stays like this for all of us though! Would be fab :)!

I'm going to pay off my pram today! Can't wait! Won't be getting it until July but at least it's one thing paid off and done! Going to start making my list for my hospital bag then start get the things together, I'm excited! :happydance:

Baby girl is having a disco this morning again! Been in an awful mood this morning since my dog woke me up at 4am barking like a fool, I was ready to woop his ass! Lol. So been cleaning etc to try and lift my mood again. Hope everyone has a great day! :happydance: xxx

I'm going to pay off my pram today! Can't wait! Won't be getting it until July but at least it's one thing paid off and done! Going to start making my list for my hospital bag then start get the things together, I'm excited! :happydance:

Baby girl is having a disco this morning again! Been in an awful mood this morning since my dog woke me up at 4am barking like a fool, I was ready to woop his ass! Lol. So been cleaning etc to try and lift my mood again. Hope everyone has a great day! :happydance: xxx

Hospital Bag - I have no idea where to start!! or whens too early ... but its pretty exciting to be near the stage of planning it!!

My weekend is going to be packed ... I have a western themed fancy dress party tonight, that Im not totally looking forward to as outfitwise nothing fits... so im gonna hve to stick on a maternity dress, a cowboy hat and bandana and that will have to do!

Tomorrow I dont know ... I have been kicked out of the house (Its my 30th on Sunday so I know somethings going .. as yet what, ive no idea, even with all my snooping)

My little boy was kicking the crap out of me lasnight, actually made me jump and at one point he hurt me! I felt proper limbs...not sure which ones though!
I get what you mean about the dog barking at stupid o clock. With it getting lighter earlier in the mornings my dogs are getting up stupidly early and playing (which involves alot of yapping!) Drives me mental! x

I've had LO's hospital bag packed for ages, it's just my stuff I'm struggling with haha!!

I'm moving into my new house today!!! [so might not be on for a while]

I'm meant to be on bed rest and I'm not allowed to lift! that's gunna be difficult for me! <3

Not much planned this weekend. I was supposed to be going out tonight and meeting a friend and her 3 month old baby girl tomorrow but have cancelled as dont want to spread my germs!

I had my hospital bag packed with my son my 30 weeks - I was very organised lol and plan to be the same this time. Once I make my list I'll buy something every week to spread the cost :)

awww ceecee your bump is amazing!!! i hope mines that big in 2 weeks hehe!

and lauki your falls are beautiful!!!!!!!!!! your so artisitic i cant draw to save my life!

im having a babyshower. my friend is doingm ine for me so i havent a clue when it is or whats going on....or if she has even started to plan it yet lol! she told me im not allowed to talk to her about it so im just sat waiting to know dates etc!

Went to see my MW last night as had no movement all day and she wanted to check me out. all is ok though, heard his lovely heartbeat so he must be hiding.....typical hes a lively moo today!!! i had to sit n wait in a birthing pool room as the waiting room was closed after 6pm and it scared the hell out of me! i felt like i was there to have a baby lol! the birhting pool and the bed and gas n air etc was all there!!! was nice to see a room though, but not so great being sat in one!!!!!!! x

oops i missed a page!

lauki im going fishing this weekend woooo! well on sunday all day! gona be so nice, sit back in the sun all day at the lake with my non alky beers haha! saturday is probs chores all day and hopefulyl go see some friends. OH works on sats so i get a free day hehe!

ive got an ace baby list and hospital bag list if you want it! let me get it! some things ive changed a lot of now but you can amend it to what you want!!!

https://www.mediafire.com/?9teci5s06m937aq

thats my listy! x

odd..does it say why? i just tested and it worked my end x

I'm chilling out this weekend!! It's the first weekend since th second weekend of Jan that we haven't had visitors or been visiting somebody so it's just me and DH chilling out - bliss :) Thanks Samira for the bump comment :) Sorry to hear your LO was hiding and causing you to fret - little buggers at times aren't they??? Still love them too much for words though :) My bump feels as if its stretched beyond capacity today - been in pain with it since 3 this morning :( I did have a Classic Magnum ice lolly to cheer myself up though :) Plus having a half day off rom work is bliss too!! XXX

I'm from the Netherlands! So the shift to the UK wasn't that big as I spoke English very well and the community/way of life is very similar.

I do realise I'm very blessed with my MIL! She says she'll always be there for us, but she'll never show up uninvited and never tries to make decisions for us. But whenever I/we need her she'll be right up and help out :). So I just keep praising her to everyone :D!

Wow ladies... this thread moves so fast!! I wasn't on yesterday and now we're 4 pages further :)

@ Lauki- where in NL are you from? I'm in a similar situation, except I'm from the U.S. and I moved to the Netherlands since DH is from here :) All of my friends/family are in the U.S. too (except I'm friends with all of DH's group now too). I live close to Alkmaar/Heerhugowaard...

Samira, thanks for sharing the list! I haven't looked at it yet, but one of the things on my 'to do' list is start thinking about a hospital bag. I don't even know what I need here, since in NL you're usually discharged from the hospital 2 hours after birth if everything goes well.

Can I join please? :)
All the labour talk is scary! It seems so far away!- actually, so does packing my hospital bag and I planned to have it done by 30 weeks!
I still can't believe I'm here already!
x

So I feel weird now, becuase I think I am the only one from the US on here. Is anyone else from the US?

I have not packed my bag yet, I am starting a list on things but not putting it all together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->