A little confused and a little excited - please help

georgina1985

Reaction score
Ill apologise in advance in case of too much info lol

I started my last period on the 12th Sept and this is the last time i took my pill as we are now TTC :happydance:. Due to just coming off the pill am not sure of how long my cycles are so am completly in the dark lol.

My :witch: has yet to arrive and for the last week ive been getting sore boobs. Then this morning i woke up to find a small patch of blood in my knickers (sorry) so have put on a towel thinking this was the :witch: arriving.
Normally i get really heavy periods and really bad cramps but nothing this month up to now. I would say i havent even bleed enough for 1 sanitary towel What does this mean???

I'm confused but excited but dont want to get my hopes up too much i mean this is only my first month off the pill :help:

Could be implantation? How many DPO do you reckon you are? Have you got any HPT's in the house to test in the morning?

I dont have a clue and dont have any HPT's think i may need to go buy one tomorrow

Yeah I'd buy one tomorrow...how exciting if you got your :bfp: so soon!
:hug:

could be your hormones adjusting to coming of the pill, or you could be PREGNANT! Fingers crossed! :hugs:

I came off my pill in July after 13 years! It's been a whirlwind - and that's being polite. Ha. 18 days after coming off my pill I had a withdrawl bleed. Like a normal period, but heavy. 50 days after that - my cycle started. Sitting at day 29 of my second cycle and just got the darkest ovulation pee stick I have ever gotten! So - there is hope - the body will return to normal afterwards - its a matter of time. :)

Think you were right Todteach think it may just be my hormones When i woke this morning and wiped there was more blood (sorry again lol) still no cramps or anything but feel like she si on her way

oh well better luck next month

start charting hun and doin opk there fab :) they pinpoint ur fertilite and O day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->