A long term weight loss thread

Mine will be delivered in a few hours! Hoping the $3K price tag will be worth it.

We went extra cheap on our bed...bought a matress in a box for <200 then an $80 topper :lol: it was great at first but not as good 2 years later...

How are you ladies? I got back in the swing of things and am down to 161.6 as of this morning. Can't wait to see the 150's...it's been some time! Maybe even 4 years or so!

We went extra cheap on our bed...bought a matress in a box for <200 then an $80 topper :lol: it was great at first but not as good 2 years later...

How are you ladies? I got back in the swing of things and am down to 161.6 as of this morning. Can't wait to see the 150's...it's been some time! Maybe even 4 years or so!

Good job Giggle! I was at 157 but I am now back at 165... well 163 this morning but it keeps going up and down and I am not losing anything as per the last 3 weeks. Its so depressing because I was doing so good! UGH!!!! I did get a new piece of equipment (A Bowflex TreadClimber) and I really think its more muscle that I am putting on as it works so much more than my bike did. Who knows. Just trying to not get discouraged. I really want to get to 145 by March 2020 as its my baby sisters wedding. I also want to be at a healthier weight to start hopefully trying for our final baby #3.

15-20 lbs in 6 months is TOTALLY doable! You'll get there.

And I have found that occasionally when I start new workouts without modifying my diet i hold on to weight first before I lose it.

I am going through some stress right now which is a major contributor to the recent weight loss. Silver lining? I'm down 5lbs since last Tuesday.

Lol, yea, my diet is a lot more lax then it was and probably why I am not losing as fast. I will say I was 162 when I woke up today so its starting to come off. That made me happy!

A lot of it is also my diastasis recti affecting my stomach. I have a pretty severe separation. I am going to try and make an appointment to see my doctor when I hit 150-155. Just want to be a little smaller before I go in. I need to know the right way to fix it so I don't injure myself or make the separation worse especially if we want to have another baby. I really want to be on top of it.

Edited to add:

So, just did my workout and was 161.5 post workout!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!! Im hoping to be 160 post workout at some point in the next week!

Last edited:
My energy level has bottomed out today so that must mean the :witch: is on her way. Going to try and power through the workout today but honestly... I just down wanna do it! :Insert toddler like tantrum on the floor:

On another note, DH comes home tomorrow! He has been gone 3 weeks again but this should be the last one for a while. Going to be glad for the help with the boys again. 3 weeks as the only parent is hard. I have mad respect for single moms and dads and those that their OH is gone a lot like mine.

Hope your both good! My first official weigh in is Monday. Really hoping to stick around 162 if not lower. I was 162 today but I really need to work on not obsessing over the scale and more on inches and fat loss. Its just hard.

I forgot to weight in first thing this morning but when I remembered a few hours later I was 161.5 so that's amazing considering I started last week at 166.

I am exhausted today. Not only is the witch here but Remy didn't sleep well last night. He was up from 12:30 until almost 4. I got up at 9 since DH didn't have to work today (THANK ANY AND EVERY GOD AVAILABLE!) so I managed to get a few hours sleep. I have a phone call with a potential client in an hour so hopefully I don't come off all dumb because of lack of sleep. UGH... Hope you ladies are having a good day!

Awesome cews!! Hope your call goes well! Sleep deprivation is not kind to my brain/thinking abilities.

Gigs yay for weight loss but boo from it being caused by so much stress.

AFM stepped on the scales, way disappointed so I'm going to try to lose again. Going to be hard as Friday is my anniversary and Monday is DHs birthday.

Awesome cews!! Hope your call goes well! Sleep deprivation is not kind to my brain/thinking abilities.

Gigs yay for weight loss but boo from it being caused by so much stress.

AFM stepped on the scales, way disappointed so I'm going to try to lose again. Going to be hard as Friday is my anniversary and Monday is DHs birthday.

Sleep deprivation makes me REALLY grumpy so its not good for this momma brain either.

Go ahead and work out but don't worry too much until after your anniversary or DH's birthday. Just start really focusing after that. You will do great! :)

I plan to make red velvet cupcakes today with yogurt. Yummy! Cant wait for desert tonight....

Didn't feel well today so I skipped working out. Folded some laundry and laid on the couch while my babies rested. Im just so tired today...

Friday after workout saw 160.8! Woohoo!!!! Im hoping to be around 161 for Mondays weigh-in but we will see. Im trying to take it easy on myself and not focus too much on the numbers so if its up a little more that will be ok. Disappointing but ok. My friend is in town so I expect it will be up since we plan to go out Sunday.

My weight keeps going up and down and back up. Getting so frustrated. After being 160.9 Friday today I was 164. Its just so disheartening.

And the weight keeps going up. I think I need to do a fast to get my body back in gear. I went from 163 to 168 this week. No idea what's going on. Im hoping its just muscle because my measurements are the same. Going to put the scale away for a few weeks and not worry about the weight aspect. Im just getting so frustrated. I don't know what's going on at this point.

Today woke up and weight back down to 162.0 so that's better. I made some cabbage soup that is supposed to help lose weight so we will see. I am eating it once (did it 2x yesterday) a day and its yummy! Made a HUGE batch in a stock pot so most of its frozen. I want to be back at 159.9 or lower by the last week of October. Hope you ladies are doing better!

Cews glad it's went back down some. I'm not a fan of cabbage, are you normally? Hope you meet your goal. I am okay just busy!

Cews glad it's went back down some. I'm not a fan of cabbage, are you normally? Hope you meet your goal. I am okay just busy!

It honestly tastes like veggie soup! Its just cabbage, carrots, onion, celery, V8 juice, whole peeled tomatoes, green beans, dry onion soup mix, beef broth and water.

I don't mind cabbage. I like the crunch of it. I preferred it cooked or as a slaw but not just plain cabbage.

Not losing and not gaining... working out 3-5 times a week for an hour. Hoping its muscle causing the stall-out but still... UGH!!!!!!! Also, period is 2 days late but no cramps or pre-period feeling. Might be a skip month.

Havent worked out all week! I started out with a chest cold and now its bronchitis. Still at 162/163 so not too bad considering. I had a busy weekend last week and another one this week as I have a senior photoshoot scheduled.

Ugh...

I’m looking to lose the baby weight too . DS has just turned 5 months old and my weight just seems to be going down a few pounds then back up ..

I was doing so well to start with now I just feel flabby ! I only need to lose a stone to get back to my pre pregnancy weight too but with Xmas and winter comfort foods, plus my love of fizzy drinks it’s not going so well !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->