A long term weight loss thread

I have a massive amount of hair before during and after! I was kinda hoping it would be less thick after but no go here. I actually get it thinned when I get a haircut or it would be too much to handle. Coloring can be a headache because of the upkeep but its something I like to do for myself. Makes me feel pretty! lol!

Finally managed to do more pics. A collage of my journey in a little under 3 months. Left is April 23rd, right July 13. So proud of what I've accomplished.

HLKxf6pV-293524306.jpg

Nice job!!! What a huge difference!

:shock: OMG that is an enormous difference! Especially that side shot, nice!

Well todays weigh-in sucked! I did so good this past week too so no clue why! UGH!!!!! Oh well. I didn't work out today since I was busy packing for our trip to my moms. One month away from DH and its going to suck so bad. Im used to it but our boys are not.

SW: 186
LW: 158.2
WN: 158.4

... and this mornings was 157.9

I didn't work out yesterday and I snacked last night and its still lower than yesterday... SERIOUSLY!!! Im happy but irritated because its not part of my official weigh-in

Edit @ 1:27PM

Post workout I am at 156.5!!! Literally 1/2lb away from my 155 goal for when I go to my moms tomorrow for a month. Im happy with the results in 2 days but I really wanted to be at 155 pre workout! lol Small goals I guess. Maybe I can be at 155 if I don't fall off the wagon by monday. Not holding my breath because I love southern food and expect to indulge! lol

Last edited:
At my mom and dads and came down with a UTI.... lovely huh! Hopefully its just a mild one and it will go away on its one. Fingers crossed...

Sorry cews. Don't let that UTI keep going can lead to kidney infection and even sepsis if untreated.

Forgot to update last week, lost another lb. I've been crazy hungry past weekend so I'm not expecting to lose

Im keeping an eye on it. I get them occasionally but usually only mild ones and they clear up on their own. This one seems a little more intense and if still having issues I will be going to the doctor. Im up to 159 but with the UTI and all I really expected it.

Not a lot really going on here. Still at my moms and not working out and eating junk! lol! Not really junk but not as healthy as home. Oh well. I have put on a few pounds but I am not too upset or disappointed. I know when I go home it will be back on the bike and healthy meals again. How are all of you doing?

Where are you ladies? I plan to get back in the swing of my workouts very soon! Just waiting until Tuesday... How are you all doing?

Hey, cews. Sorry life has been tough with returning to work. My gyn diagnosed me with situational depression but I think it's ppd exacerbated by situations. In any case I just started an antidepressant. I have good days and bad. Never enough time though.

I'm losing and am now down to 176.4! Not counting my initial after birth loss I've lost nearly 20lbs now! So definitely proud of that. I was working out with DH but he's currently getting home late so I bath girls, feed them, bathe them and put them to bed by myself. It's not something I'm used to doing alone so I just haven't had time this week.

Are you still at your mom's? Hope it's going well :)

Yep still at my moms and leaving in 3 days. As much as I have enjoyed it I am ready to be home in my own bed and sleeping all night without a toddler in my back. I actually had a panic/anxiety attack last night which scared my mom and I had to reassure her that I was ok. It was just crazy and came out of no where. Poor DS1 had a meltdown when I told him we were going home in 3 more days. He keeps saying he is staying here with his Granna. She would love it but sadly I would miss him too much! lol

Hi ladies! I've been extremely busy. After battling mental junk of my own and putting weight loss on the back burner, I gained 8lbs!!! I'm back at it though and down 3lbs. A friend and I now have a weight loss competition going, and our husbands are also competing against each other lol. Hubby and I just invested in a rowing machine which should be here this week! I am so excited.

Sorry you both are battling mental health issues but yay for not letting it derail you! You are both doing awsome. Major kudos.

Cews how about an updated before & during pic?

So, Im back home and getting back on the bike tomorrow! Im ready but afraid of how bad its going to be. I haven't really weighed myself in the last month but I know Ive put on 5-6lbs. Not bad at all considering.

DH leaves for 3 weeks on the 6th and that's going to suck because it was supposed to be a family trip but my MIL backed out due to work and her DH having to have surgery. Completely understandable but Im still miffed that I am missing out on spending 3 weeks in Hawaii.

So, I haven't been weighting myself and won't until after DH gets back from his TDY in 2 weeks. I did go out and buy a USED TreadClimber today though. Im hoping it really ramps up my workouts. How are you ladies doing. Its getting hard to stay motivated after gaining back some of the weight.

Did my first workout with the TreadClimber and 3 hours later my butt and legs are starting to get sore. Im not surprised because it was an intense workout. On the bike in one hour per the bikes calorie count I burn 360-370 calories. On the TreadClimber in 55 minutes (I couldn't do a second more) I burned 539 per their calorie counter. I know it was more but I didn't wear my apple watch to see. But either way in less time I burned an extra 140 calories. So worth the $100 I paid for it!

Great job cews! I've actually stopped trying to lose temporarily. I'm just exhausted with nursing, pumping, working, etc. I just can't give anymore. I'm maintaining my weight. Once I'm done breastfeeding or if I get more time then I'll start it up again.

Great job cews! I've actually stopped trying to lose temporarily. I'm just exhausted with nursing, pumping, working, etc. I just can't give anymore. I'm maintaining my weight. Once I'm done breastfeeding or if I get more time then I'll start it up again.

Good for you then. Family should always come first! Once you have the time go and get it. Hope you stay active on here though. I need all the motivation I can get.

Tomorrow will be a down day probably. I am getting a new bed (Sleep Number) and its being delivered sometime during my sons nap time and my workout more than likely. I might try and do it after they leave if possible. I need a new mattress though. Mine is so old and lumpy that getting a good nights sleep in almost impossible. Even DH is thrilled although he won't get to use it for another week.

I'll definitely try to stay more active. Lots going on at work. Bnb is a nice break from stress. Awesome on the new bed. We got a new one 2 years ago. It's much nicer than the one ww used to have. It's a beautyrest black diamond natasha, I think that's what its called. It's very nice and worth the high price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->