a place for all us ntnp'ers to chat?

nic18

Reaction score
thought it would be nice for all us ntnp'ing to have one thread where we can chat update each other and moan :)

I'm Nicola & welcome :)

all you lurkers come join!

hi nicola, how long have u been ntnp? I have been on and off contraception for the last 7years, last time i used any was nearly 2 years ago. I am currently 12 days late, still gettin BFN's. My boyfriend has said that he wants to wait a couple of years to start trying as we have both just got new jobs and wants us to save for a house :( I will be 25 this year and really cant see myself waiting a year let alone 2!! moan over lol!

xxxx Lis

hi Alice :)!

I was ttc for 2 years and we have just decided to ntnp :) to much disappointment every single month :( so this is the more relaxed approach for us :)

oh I couldn't imagine waiting 2 years :(! at least your ntnp and not totally preventing it :) never know what could happen ;)

The pressure of actively TTC can sometimes put extra stress and pressure on u which can prevent conception. well ive been to the drs to be checked for pcos because my cycles are all over the place, couple of months back i missed 2 cycles and now im late again! im hoping this isnt a thing to come. tests came back as normal, next step is to get my OH tested. Just dont think men realise how much a woman feels the need to have a baby and how important it is. I would be broken hearted if we found out we couldnt concieve! :( feeling a bit low. Everywhere i turn there seems to be people pregnant! x

I'm going to phone the doctors soon aswell to see if I can start getting tests running. I know men seem to take a whole different approach to babies and trying to conceive :)! how is your oh feeling about getting tested? x

Yea i would, that way at least u know where u stand.

he hasnt really said anything, just i said u have to get tested next and he was just like 'yea'. think he is gonna be embarrassed but i would rather know now so we can start making changes if we need to! we have probably used contraception for about 20% of our nearly 8 year relationship so im convinced there is a fertility issue. x

well I hope there isnt any issues I hope it was just bad timing. but I know I am going to need to bring the subject up to my oh about him getting tested to, not sure how he will take it

:happydance:not at all red butterfly :)

hi how are you:)? i

I take it your picture is your kids, what a beautiful picture :)

like I said before I was ttc for 2 years and with all the disappointment I started
ntnp, I started a journal today which is just underneath in my signature if you wish to take a look/stalk

Yup, that's my girls. That was taken when C was about a week old.

When TTC my second, I found not stressing about it all helped and I actually got my BFP that cycle.

I shall take a look.

I have heard alot of girl's say the cycle they never stressed it happened, never happened with me :(!
how many kids do you want?

About 4 but it's something hubby and I would have to talk about. How about you?

getting men to agree can be a nightmare :(! I want two I thing :)
can defiantly feel af coming though, tummy cramps and sore bbs :(! is your ticker right? your on cd1?

My hubby is good about it. It was his idea to NTNP for #3.

Yup, my ticker is right. CD1 for me.

Do you have regular cycles?

aww thats good:) yeah I have regular cycles every 28days

Hi everyone! I hope you don't mind me jumping in. I may not get to stay for long though. I am in my 2ww unintentionally. DH and i use POM when i think i am fertile and just DTD unprotected the rest of the time. My dad is in hospital after having his leg amputated and when that happened i was due to O, so the stress of that happening delayed it and we ended up DTD unprotected when i might have O'ed.

Still not sure if or when i did O and i am currently about 5 days "late" going by my usual cycles. Stark BFNs for me and cramps like AF is on her way any day now. :(

I would love another baby, but DH says he doesn't. We are in ongoing discussions about it and just being generally half careful half not careful about pulling out.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"