a place for all us ntnp'ers to chat?

Well I got AF today and since DH is not on board with us trying again yet I guess this is goodbye! Short n sweet! Lol!

Good luck to you guys, I hope you get your BFPs very soon! Xx

welcome magic :):flow:
sorry sausages :(! x

hi magic :) how's things with you?

all good! my cycles are between 30 - 32 days on a 32 day cycle af is due tomorrow so i am just waiting :haha:

how are you?

af is due for me tomorrow to :(!
had horrible cramp the last few days :(

af due this morning and.... NOTHING. all my cramps are there wish it would just hurry up :(

hi butterfly :)
it's my usual cramps before af so I am 100% sure it is :(!
how are you?

I'm good thanks. Last day of AF today so will start taking my Vitamin B tablets.

time for you to start trying again :)!

I have been looking into opks but I don't know what ones to go for!

My OPKs and HPTs have just turned up this morning. I just go for the ICs as you can get loads for a cheap price, as I don't know when I ovulate due to BF. When trying for my last two, I used the ClearBlue smiley face tests. If I haven't conceived after all the ICs have gone, I'll go back to the ClearBlue.

I am going to have a look on eBay :)!

ok thanks :)

what's your plans for today?

Don't have any. Youngest has a cold and the oldest goes back to preschool on Thursday. Being around the youngest, I now have a sniffly nose so we're staying in. Also waiting for hubby to ring me to see if someone is coming to fix our boiler as I have no hot water and haven't since Friday.

Your plans?

so sorry your youngest has the cold :(!
aww that's rubbish having no hot water what a pain hope someone gets out to fix that soon :)
I am the same, no plans weather is atrocious so windy and cold so much for summer eh? so me and my pooch are having a cosy day in, he got chipped yesterday and is being a huge sook so big cuddles :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->