a place for all us ntnp'ers to chat?

Ya it sucks. Good idea, I was also thinking of starting a journal.

you should :) I think it's great having one let me know if you start one and I will stalk

Hi ladies

I'm new to the ntnp thing :) hopefully I can join in here. ..
We have a son who is almost 3 and we have just decided last week to start ntnp. I have been off the pill for some months now but we used protection prior to this.
I have no idea when I ovulated. ..I have some idea but I'm not temping or anything. We bd only on cd 8 and 12. I'm anywhere from a 24-29 day cycle. I saw my doc on cd 14 for a pap smear and she thinks that was my high fertile day. Anyway. ..so I'd be roughly 3 dpo now. I'm really gonna try to not symptom spot as we only have bd on cd 12 as a possibility. Plus I feel relatively normal.

Looking forward to chatting to you all. Xx

welcome :D

yeah the sickness is awful ... always feeling sick or hungry :sick:

Ladies I need some advice. I don't know whether to TTC or NTNP this cycle !!! For me TTC means temping and doing it every other day from CD10 to CD20.

why not do a few month ttc? few months ntnp :)

Actually we were NTNP for months since January. Last month only we DTD on every other day.

I would try ttc maybe till December :) keeps it interesting and not to stressful :)

Ladies I need some advice. I don't know whether to TTC or NTNP this cycle !!! For me TTC means temping and doing it every other day from CD10 to CD20.

I agree with Nic...maybe alternate. And if you're feeling tired/stressed this cycle just ntnp to minimise the stress. I feel like ntnp for guys mean 'if it happens it happens' and for us it means ttc lol :) I need to get a thermometer for November as next cycle I'll be away from dh in my fertile time :'(

Are any of you or have any of you been pregnant with a second child? I was just wondering if the early signs you were pregnant was the same. ..

With my first, I had no symptoms. With my second, I had slight MS for a week.

I had next to no symptoms with both of my pregnancies. Though I did have twinges of pain in my cervix both times (very early, before missed period).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->