June 7
42.0 hips (-1.5")
32.0 waist (-2.75")
36.75 bust
11.5 left bicep (-0.5")
10.0 right bicep (-1.0")
24.0 left thigh (-0.25")
23.5 right thigh (-0.75")

If I did the math right I lost 6.75 inches total. Not too bad. But the best part really is that my boobs got bigger :thumbup: :haha: :holly:

Man Elma that's amazing! Lol wish my boobs would get bigger. Were you extra milky lol? Honestly though that's pretty awesome! I can't wait to re measure! I'm back on strict today so I think I'll wait til I hit that 120.4 again, and I'll re measure that day.
I haven't worked out in days. I feel like SUCH a slacker and I don't want to lose out on all my hard work so I know I need to hit it hard... Ugh wish the motivation would come back to me! I love the muscles! I don't want them to go away!! You WILL work out tomorrow, Katie!!! No excuses! What do you guys do when you aren't motivated to get yourself motivated? I need to start with some good workout music and just following along on YouTube wjtb no sound.... Maybe that will help. Lol there I just inspired myself.
Hope everyone else is doing well!!

When I'm not feeling motivated, sometimes I'll put on some music and dance like a fool in the kitchen while putting away dishes or getting my lunch ready. Gets me moving and I'm also getting something done. Bonus points if baby is there cause he seems to enjoy watching.

Speaking of baby, damn it, this little booger keeps waking earlier every day. Makes it hard to get my early workout in. Used to sleep til 7. Now 5:30 is typical. And even worse that he usually wakes at 3:30 or 4 also, and is so hard to settle. Waking as soon as I lay him down. Im Rocking him now, he seems asleep, but I know as soon as I put him in his crib he'll be wide awake. I want coffee!!!

Ugh I'm sorry you are dealing with that elma!! I bet you are super exhausted! My kids have a tendency to wake up shortly after I do, regardless of when I get up. If I wake up at 5:30, they are up by 6. If they let me sleep until 7, they are up by 7:15. Lol never fails.

Finally got arms and abs today. Did good with the fix except for the four or so ritz crackers I snuck at the water park with the kids. Was down to 122.2 this morning? It's amazing how it just starts going back down immediately when I start back up. I'm taking measurements when I'm 120.5 or less. My bathing suit (which will hopefully fit) should be here Friday. I've actually gone outside to hose the kids and whatnot in my string thing and not been ashamed. It's nice. And Even these size fours that I just got from old navy feel.... Not tight? Not too big but not far from being too big kwim?

Anyway excited. Feeling good. Going for legs tomorrow and the 121s.

That's great kmr. I'm sure you'll rock that bikini! I'll be buying a bikini in a couple weeks and sure hope I feel comfortable in it. Well I'm sure I will be, I'm not overly self conscious. But it would be great if I felt good about how I look in it. All the more reason to work my butt of the next few weeks!

Well I've pretty much been a glutinous pig the last three days off the 21df. And damn if my weigh has put shot up to spite me. Been above 150 the last two days, after being consistently below 149 for the last two weeks. I'm sure it's water weight cause I've been eating more salty foods (like this amazing feta from the Mediterranean store. Oh I love cheese.) I'm sure the 4 doughnuts I ate over the course of 2 days didn't help either. :dohh: :growlmad: where is my self control????!!!

Well, at least I've felt guilty about the food and have exercised to make ho for it (to some extent). Did a new fitnessblender Monday that surprised me in how much it kicked my butt! I'm actually still a bit sore todAy. Yesterday was my light day, mostly just stretching after a light morning warmup. Today I got a 40 min jog/walk in! And my jogging intervals are definitely getting longer and easier! I'm feeling strong and fit these days, and it's a great way to start off the summer!

Have you ladies been getting outside for any workouts? I love getting outside on a brisk morning.

I'm afraid of outside for wlrning out lol it's getting hotter and hotter here. I might try some easy stuff with no weights though. All these thirty day challenges floating around in Pinterest lol.

Well my shoulders and abs are sore. Not bad but it feels good that I worked them. Today is legs and I have been skimping on legs so in fojng to work hard to work them today. My butt needs some serious rounding and I'm not sure how to accomplish. Thirty day butt challenge Lol.

Very disjointed sorry ladies still sipping my morning cup. When I get down to my 120 and re do measurements I may post a before/after pic too.

Im so glad to hear you all are doing so well.
I was down again this morning to?254.4!!! It is a new low since I started exercising again!!!
I am so excited and cant wait to go to baby aquafit tomorrow.
I am looking forward to going out with the hubby for our anniversary tonight but dreading the weigh in tomorrow after east side marios tonight eek

Glad to hear you are all doing well ladies. I do keep checking in but I'm so far off the wagon I cant even see the wagon any more!

I'm just so tired juggling work and baby, I don't have any time for myself nor do I have energy to cook anything remotely healthy. I finish up for summer at the end of the month and I'm off for 6 weeks which will be nice and ill be able to eat better.

The only plus is the weather has been brilliant so we have been doing loads of walking with the dog and the pram.

We are talking about hiring a cleaner. It will help loads I think, especially since I'm going back to full time come August. That plus I get cut price gym membership.

Congrats Candice!! That's amazing! I hope Aquafit was good for you today!

Loe-- jm sorry :( I'm sure you will find balance soon, I can't imagine how hard it is to juggle everything. Have you thought about trying meal prep? I think it's something I'll be doing when I'm working to stay on track with eating. But maybe worth a try? I see good ones for breakfast and lunch through the week but also things that you can stock your freezer with to have a super easy healthy meal for busy weeknights. Pinterest has great stuff.... Just a thought!!

Im still in the 122s today :/ sooooo annoyed about it. But my entire body is sore, upper half from two days ago and lower from yesterday. Today I haven't worked out but had to go out and run errands, then came out and cleaned out my car (how in the heck do I get out gummy candy that the boy threw on my floor board?! I'm so mad I could spit.

Hope all is well with wverhone!!

Hi new to this part of the site! :hi:

Ive already dropped from 256lb (18stone 2) to 186lbs (13stone 4) since november. Ive got a number of motivations but i want this to be a lifelong channge. Im ready to start TTC again after losing my daughter at 19 weeks and want to be as healthy as possible for that and ive also got my wedding dress to get into for 28th July.

Ive recently changed to a vegan diet and the weight seems to be dropping off since then but need to get back into running and yoga!

I weigh in every saturday at a local group.

Loeylo, if you can afford it, def get a house cleaner! DH is unemployed right now, but when he's back to work, I think we will look into it as well. If we can afford it.

Just did a great new fitness blender. Well didn't finish cause baby needed me. Tank top arms with cardio intervals mixed in. Kmr, maybe you'd like it as a way to get more cardio. I know you like arms workouts, but not cardio so much.
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-burning-tank-top-arms-workout-cardio-intervals-upper-body-strength-training

I continue to eat poorly during my week off. DS1 is getting his hair cut on Saturday, and then we'll get ice cream. After that, I'm off the sugar crack again!

Welcome young mama! What an amazing journey you are already on!! Come and share your successes and hardships with us, we will try to be supportive and encouraging.

Elma, I will look it up! I am SO SORE today I don't even want to walk lol. I collapse onto the couch. I feel like such a cheater this week, I've been having cookies at night before bed instead of my diet candy and last night and tonight I made breakfast for dinner (eggs, turkey bacon and whole wheat pancakes, but it felt so so guilty!) this morning my weight was 122.4? I forget. But I seriously doubt lower tomorrow. Those pancakes were delish. And WHY HAVE I NEVER TRIED TURKEY BACON???? It's amazing.
Okay no more whining. If I want the results I have to put in the work!! Post in the am ladies.

Welcome youngmamttc! :flower:

Despite eating what has seemed like a ton of food this week, my weight this morning was tied for my previous low, which I last saw 2 weeks ago. That feels good.

Got a light workout in this morning. I'm also a bit sore still from earlier workouts in the week. I've worked pretty damn hard this whole week...mostly to try and compensate for all the calories I've been eating :haha: I think I'm gonna reward myself and buy new workout clothes!

Took dS1 to barber shop today for haircut. To celebrate him being so "good" (only had a tantrum for the last minute or so :haha: to be fair, he had hair in eyes and mouth) we are going out for ice cream later. I'm so stupidly excited for that. I've been wanting ice cream for a month. I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it. Then Monday I'm back to clean eating.

Welcome youngmamttc!!!

I had a great day and am excited for weigh in in the morning.
Started the day with my first ever protein shake. It was really good
Followed by some cardio at the gym and swimming class with the little guy. I ate pretty good today and finished the day off playing baseball with friends. It was a blast and i had a good sweat going. I have not played sports in forever.
Ready for a good week :)

Im starting my second round of 21 day fix tomorrow. It couldn't come soon enough-- I've eaten terribly this last week. Way too much sugar. I've kept up with the exercise, thank goodness. Today I've prepared several veggie dishes that will be packed as lunches during the work week, so I'm set to hit the ground running.

I'll post my starting weight tomorrow, but I think it's around 148 lbs and some change. My goal for this round is to get to 145 by the first week of July. We're going to Florida, and I will be spending a lot of time in a swim suit... So yeah.

Candice, I hope your weigh in went well!

Oh good day Candice! Sounds like you're doing really well, keep it up!!

Elma, fingers crossed for you on this round! I took the weekend off and are really meh too. Then yesterday a picture I had hanging in my bathroom randomly fell off the wall and shattered to bits my fancy scale.
It feels like fate.
On diet again, and working out something today, probably legs but my arms have been left out lately.
I need my scale!!!!

Well the scale has gone up the last 2 days but im all over the place and so bloated due to af so i am hoping that is the culprit and once it is done things will even out.
Time to go have my shake and start getting motivated

In the spirit of accountability, I'm confessing that I ate two brownies and a big chocolate covered pretzel this afternoon. All within half an hour. And I had such a great start to the first day of the 21 df, before that. I really feel like I let myself down. I'm starting over tomorrow as my first day.

Could be worse elma. It is 1130pm and i just ate a huge garlic bread and cheese loaf and a huge dish of pasta with meatballs. Dont even think im hungry just boredom.

I am feeling really badly about it

Evening is also the hardest time for me as well. But for me it would usually be sweets like ice cream or cookies. I had to tell DH not to buy sweets like that any more (or he had to hide them :haha:) cause I'd eat them all right before bed.

Something that really helped me was having a heathy "treat" planned for before bed. Often fruit and yogurt. Something I could look foward to and prevent me eating something worse. Maybe you could try this approach? If you're more into savory rather than sweet, maybe it could be something like pretzels and cheese or hummus. Or peanut butter on toast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->