Accountability thread

Mummy - I hope your little one gets better soon.

Loelyo - congrats on the weight loss. Ha ha on the omelette. Don't you just love baby brain. Thanks for reminding me about cauliflower rice. I think I'll do some tonight. I had a big aversion to vegetables whilst pregnant so it'll be nice to like them again.

Kmr - your husband cracks me up....finding time...excuse. I'm hoping to walk on the days dd1 is in playschool. I don't think I'll even try when I have them both. Dd1 hasn't liked the buggy since she was 18 months and wants me to carry her when she's tired.

I'm telling you, he's fit. He's disabled, works full time plus, and still wakes super early to go the the gym everyday. It's become kind of obsessive for him since he was injured and then retired from the military. So he's kind of right lol. Whatever reason is an excuse. I'm pretty sure he would happily watch the kids for me if I wanted to go the gym, which I will start doing soon. So I have no excuse. He's kind of inspiring.

I've done well with calories today, almost eaten to my goal calories today. A glass of milk and snack before bed and I'll be right on the money!

I did Piyo buns today and it was kind of blugh. Maybe my heart wasn't in it. Hubby was home and it's hard to give it my all when he's watching lol.

How have you ladies done??

[... slips quietly back into the group, like a sinner reluctantly entering the confessional box...]

Forgive me ladies, for I have sinned. It has been about 2 weeks since my last confession...

I fell off the wagon :nope: And had two big nights out (my first nights out since dd2) which ended in fast food, and junk-eating the following day. Hence I haven't lost any weight. I've had to have a serious chat with myself, and I need to pull myself back up on that wagon and cling on for dear life!

It's great to see you all doing so well and being disciplined :flower:
Well done ladies! Xx

BWAHAHAHAHAHA at Ruth! Get back on the wagon, and stay on, except for the occasional night out without kids, because lord knows we ALL deserve it! Glad to see you are back, and not indefinitely MIA.

Up way early today as well as all the darn kids. I'm taking my first opportunity to do some Piyo, and then pulling the jogger in the house to clean and see how my little one fits in it. I'm getting ready to take the plunge on an activity tracker, although I'm still torn between fitbit and jawbone... I asked personal friends and got love for some love for the other and it's tough!

Feeling sore today from my workout yesterday which makes me super happy. I'm doing a water challenge today trying to drink an entire gallon. I guess I need to start as I've only been drinking coffee today.

Weighing in at 131.4 today, post stomach bug. I'm expecting it to go back up, I bottomed out at 128.6 after that evil flu. But in the meantime I'll be weighing in.

Is anyone brave enough to post "before" pics? I had my husband take some of me last week.

We all fall off the wagon from time to time it's part of the journey Ruth, remember every day is a new day :)

Ugh no I better not post before pics I'll scare you all off :rofl:

Been ok today, still not weighed in and it's been nearly a month choosing healthier options, I'm going as long as possible before weighing. For me, seeing numbers on the scales that I don't wanna see brings me down and makes me fall off the wagon, so as a long as I'm feeling good I'll go with that for now.

Yes, every day is a new day :) So today has been a good day, I just allowed myself choccie with tea, but I figured that was fair enough with all the other good eating.
Kmr, with a starting weight of 145lbs you can post away with those pics! Lol! :winkwink: I however, with my starting weight of 183lbs will refrain :flasher:

I've started to take a "craving essence" since yesterday, to help me beat the junk-cravings while I'm trying to form healthier habits. And I have to say, I feel like it's working! It's a blend of flower essences, and if you believe in the power of plants, they are meant to do wonderful things :) So we shall see.

Thanks for the support girls! And well done again on doing so well! Xx

Lol I will refrain as well then.

Ruth, I'll have to look into that! I love herbal remedies, sounds awesome! Although I feel I have less trouble with cravings... I'm contemplating dinner right now, and I want pasta with sauce ������ which is what I'll make, just try for small serving!

I did my Piyo for today but my abs have been so neglected. Going to try to squeeze some in there before the day is out.

Ordered my fitness tracker today. I wound up going with a brand called jawbone instead of Fitbit. I've heard good things about it and hear the app is great, so I'm doing it!

Ruth - welcome back. The important thing is that the majority of the time you eat well. We all have our little deviations though getting back on it can be so hard.

Kmr - you are an exercise inspiration. I don't know how you do it.

Mummy - I'm hearing you on the scales. I keep wondering if I should do it too but I'd have to hide my scales and both my mum and I are using them.

Afm - 77.7kg today. Which is great. My next goal is below 75kg.

Hi ladies.

It's Friday night here and I'm treating myself to some pizza and some wine, another ok week, I've made healthy choices all week so that's good! I think I've earned my treats ;)

Whoops. I just ate an entire scone that my sis brought over when she visited. Oh well... (It was delicious!)

Ruth, I'm interested in how the "craving essence" goes. My main problem is boredom. I'm mucking around the house while baby is napping on me and I start snacking even though I'm not hungry.

My in-laws are visiting the baby for the first time this weekend. My goal is to not stress eat!!

is there room here for one more?:blush: i only read the first 3rd of this thread, but i recognize a few names and was excited to see a handful of other women who recently had babies.:friends:

i am 9 weeks pp and antsy to get back on the workout bandwagon, but i'm still dealing with some pelvic pain, so it's hard to do too much just yet.:sad1: but i want to get rid of about 15 pounds of baby weight, (and look and feel better!:haha:) so guess i need to be better about my diet to start!:dohh:

Welcome, jumpingo. The more the merrier!

Ugh. My parents-in-law 8 hours later than they said they would arrive and were incommunicado the entire time. Must. stay. calm.

Hahaha I'm luckily feuding with my in laws so I very rarely see them. Life is simpler this way! Welcome jumpingo! Always room for more!

Did I update yesterday I forget! I did Piyo sweat yesterday and worked a big sweat! It felt super good. Off day today because my husband is off. We are out of town for the day. May eat out... I will try to choose sensibly but I've been doing so well I'm not going to skip! And here in Louisiana we are coming up on Mardi Gras and king cakes are EVERYWHERE, and I want a piece badly!!

I'm out and about now so hard to say much. How is everyone doing today?

Jumpingo - welcome. It's good to see you here with our babies. It makes me happy.

Inlaws also drive me up the wall. They come around 3 to 6 times a day and just walk into the house. Sometimes they knock but they still just walk in. My fil does it less now I'm breastfeeding because I have the boobies out a lot. I hate hate hate it. Oh and they're building a house next door. This is one thing that could break my marriage up and send me back to England.

I've had two bad days. I've been very very hungry so since I'm breastfeeding a two week old baby I've eaten lots. Most was good food. I can't excuse the chocolate cake though. My mom suggested it aND I'm so weak willed. Still Sunday to Thursday can be good and hopefully I'll still get a loss.

Omg. How have I never had king cake? Is it only during carnival season? I want some now!!

Yeah. My in-laws and I have a tension-filled relationship. We are just complete opposites and cannot understand each other. I'm constantly amazed that my hubs is a product of his family.

Omg. How have I never had king cake? Is it only during carnival season? I want some now!!

Yeah. My in-laws and I have a tension-filled relationship. We are just complete opposites and cannot understand each other. I'm constantly amazed that my hubs is a product of his family.

Me too. ...for king cake and in laws. And my in laws whinge to my husbands brother and he rings us up to tell us how things should be.

Anyway. I stood on the scales and they've gone up by 1kg. They must need a new battery or something
They are clearly not working properly.

Around here you can order king cake anytime but around Mardi Gras it's ready made at all the bakeries (including Walmart) and that just makes it taste extra good, like funnel cake at the fair lol.

Off day yesterday, and now I feel like a cold is coming on. I know I said really recently and it lasted maybe two days. I'm not sure what's up with all these Sicks floating around! I'm doing some exercise today just not sure what it will be. Husband is at work but the oldest is home so all three kids today, might do something light and quick and then a walk later.

How is your weekend ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->