Accupuncture ladies-from TTC to BFP

Ging, such a great time in your life, exciting! Enjoy every minute :)

I want bigger boobs too :)

Yay Ging! That's fantastic!

Try...thx hun. wow you're nearing due date!

AFM...i had a wonderful wknd with friends...we shared our news. it's so nice to hear how excited ppl are for us. Especially those closest to us who know our journey...they were teary and emotional for us and I was so so touched. it's so amazing the impact this precious little bean is having...my heart is already overflowing!!!

Breaking: oh, how wonderful! It's a beautiful feeling isn't it? And so much the sweeter for you, given your path up till now. Enjoy, enjoy.

Yes, it's getting close now. At least that's what people keep telling me (along with "your belly's bigger this time"--thanks, I know--I have eyes). I'm still safely tucked in denial. REALLY not looking forward to the birth. Trying to stay positive but I didn't have the greatest experience last time. I happened to see the OB the other day who attended much of my labour last time--and she remembered me! Almost two years and how many births later.... Methinks they don't tend to remember the ones who are super adept at childbirth!! :blush: do you think it was me begging for drugs at 1 cm dilation that marks me in her mind or her holding a garbage can as I puked?!

Hi tryfor2!

So many people have better second births - your body has muscle memory and will remember how to do it. Try natal hypnotherapy to calm yourself - it really works! I'm absolutely terrified too. I'm convinced mine will be awful. Yesterday a lady came to deliver a parcel - she seemed very nervy with a stutter but asked me lots of questions about my baby. When was I due? Was I excited? Would I have an epidural? Then as she walked away she told me it was a girl. So I laughed and asked her if she was psychic. And she said she was and does readings. I've always been so interested in stuff like that! But I'm wondering if it might do more harm than good.

My sister is having her baby right now!!! I'm so anxious I don't know what going on since she's in NY and not picking up her phone, lol

It's her first and she wanted all natural. I'll let you girls now how it was. :)

Excited BBbliss! You must tell us how it goes.

After trying with natural methods to rid my house of fleas I'm admitting defeat. I've vacuumed every other day - sprinkled salt over all affected areas after vacuuming. I'm doing it all a again tmrw but one just jumped on my foot.

I can't get rid of them so we're going to spray the house in a couple of days before we go away together. It's not ideal but I can't live like this. I just can't bear them jumping around. I keep finding them on the bathroom floor and in my clothes. I'm just getting too heavy now to be spending 3 hours every other day vacuuming and pushing furniture around.

Thanks Jazzbird, I should try that. I've been swimming a lot lately actually and do find water quite calming. And you're right--apparently the body does remember. I've been told by two doctors now that since it hasn't been so long since my last birth my body should remember what to do and things should go more smoothly. "Should".... Things don't always go according to plan for me medically however, so I'm trying to prepare myself for anything. I'm currently obsessing over trying to avoid a CS.

It's totally normal to be terrified the first time. Birth is life-changing in many ways. Most of them good however. Worth every second of pain. And you may be one of the lucky ones who breezes through it (some do, believe it or not). You never know....

Have to laugh about the "psychic." I love it when people claim that correctly predicting the sex of an unborn baby proves their psychic powers. Um, they have a 50% chance of being right! Pretty good odds!

Sorry to hear about the fleas.... We had them growing up once. Not fun. Had to resort to exterminators. I hope you get rid of them soon. I can only imagine how trying it must be to have to deal with this while pregnant.

Bbbliss: super exciting! Hope all goes well for her. You must be itching to be there!

Jazz, that really really is a pain with the fleas, I've had that before, it's so hard to eliminate them. I feel for you.

It's been now two days since my poor sister has been in labour and I haven't been able to talk to her since her boyfriend took the phone from her. I haven't talked to her since Monday night and I'm in agony just waiting to hear. She was only admired to hospital this afternoon. They had turned her away because she wasn't dilated and contraction were sporadic. She now probably trying to get him out. I just hope she can do it now but she's probably so tired and I know she didn't want a CS.

Two DAYS?? Dear God! How terribly frustrating. I thought my 30-hour labour was bad. If I were her I'd probably be trying to cut the baby out myself with a plastic knife off my meal tray! You must be going crazy not being able to talk to her… I hope it's over soon for both your sakes.

Bliss: How exciting, but two days? Poor girl! I've heard that it takes longer for the first.

Jazz: Hope you can get the fleas out soon. They seem to survive everything. Like you, I'm nervous about giving birth, but I'm going to heed your advice and look into natal hypnotherapy. I really want to have this baby naturally so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for it.

AFM: I'm now over 12 weeks pregnant! I guess you don't officially start the second trimester until the 13 week, but I'm almost there! We finally told my husband's parents this past weekend. My mother-in-law was so cute; she started crying. I have yet to tell my family, and may wait several more weeks. My next sonogram isn't until July 21st, so I have to patiently wait. My hematoma appears to be pretty much resolved, so now it's become more of a normal pregnancy.

Baby is here!!! Finally! She was in labour for three days, I know it's just ridiculous! No woman should suffer that much. She lost the plug and started contractions on Monday morning and he was born Thursday 6am. The good news is she only pushed for less then 10 min. She wanted a all natural but in the end had to get an epidural and was able to get a little sleep that way before the birth. He's really beautiful and was born at 41 wks. 22inches and 7.12 lb. I'm so happy, but I may not be able to go see him until August.

Don't let this scare you girls, I've never heard of anyone going this long. This will not happen to you. Sure the first takes longer but my first was 12 hours, second 6.hours. At lest the pushing part she was like me, I only pushed a couple of time and they were out.

Congrats Bliss on your new nephew!! Hope your sister is recovering ok after such a long birth.

Melly so glad the hematoma is gone!!! Happy 12 weeks!!

AFM- baby had hiccups yesterday- at least I'm assuming that's what it was, quite an interesting sensation.

Bliss: Great news on the new nephew. Congrats! I can see why she had to resort to the epidural, three days is simply too long for that kind of pain. The most important part is that everyone is healthy and doing well!

Yay Aunty Bliss. Congratulations. And wow your sister is one tough cookie. At least the pushing was short and quick.

Melly...great news on the hematoma and your 12 week milestones.

Psst... :hi: ladies!

Hope you're all doing well & enjoying your pregnancies :)

Is jazzbird around?! I'm on full panic mode & could do with a bit of advice...

Psst... :hi: ladies!

Hope you're all doing well & enjoying your pregnancies :flower:

Is jazzbird around? I'm on full panic mode & could do with some advice...

Jazz, if you're around how much do you know about Chinese herbs? I posted my formula & I'm wondering how harmful they could be just in case I were pregnant?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-over-35/1118365-chinese-accupuncture-415.html

Thanks & sorry for pestering, don't know where else to turn to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->