Accupuncture ladies-from TTC to BFP

Awww Jazz, that sounds so lovely! How exciting :) really happy for ya!

Hope everyone else is enjoying their pregnancies!

Ging, your cold all gone now? Everything with the house sound fantastic, congrats!

Well it seems I'm still pregnant, so that keeps me positive. I'm still very, very cautious but as my oh said, by this time I would've previously been in bad pain. All I've got are sore boobs & spells of nausea. And every time I pee, it's such a victory to not see spotting.

On another note I feel pretty crushed. My sister spent 2 weeks over here with me (my family lives in Texas) but she had to leave now & I'm absolutely devastated. I wasn't too move back home, like now to be with my family. I think with my other pregnancies I knew things weren't going to end well so I could cope, but this pregnancy already feels so much more real & I realized I don't want to do it alone, I'm so crushed.:cry:

Don't worry, I'm not expecting any solutions.. But I think I really just needed to let out how sad I am.

:hug:

Jazz...sooo exciting 4 more weeks!!!

Kits...thats hard situation...but hopefully you will have lots of visitors once the baby is here :)

Ging...sounds like your new place is great! we are in a fairly new place too and enjoying every minute and starting to plan out the baby's room :)

AFM...had a good ultrasound last week...and tech gave me quite a few pics. baby looks so real now....no longer like a gummy bear....lol.

I'm going to be 4.5 months this wknd...eek!

Jazz, you could have that baby any time now. So excited for you. You're the first in the bunch, so you can give us all the fun details of natural child birth. ;-)

Ging, congratulations on the new house! How exciting!

Breaking, great news on the ultrasound!

Kits, so great that you're pregnancy is still progressing as planned.

I have my 16 week ultrasound this monday. I'm so nervous, since it's been six weeks since my last ultrasound. I just want everything to be okay. My belly is starting to expand a bit, but still fitting into my normal clothes. I know it won't be long until I can no longer hide it from my co-workers. :-/

Thinking of you Melly - it's always nerve wracking when you are having a check up - not long til you start feeling the baby and then the ultrasounds aren't nearly as worrying!

Yes it could happen any day although she isn't the most active baby and I'm not getting any Braxton hicks yet. A lot of ladies in my antenatal classes are getting a lot more signs - so I'm thinking she's going to be late. I'm feeling ok though - no real aches pains or complaints. I hope I can manage it naturally but I'm up for the candy man (anaesthetist) if I can't handle it.

Well I've started to have a bit of brown spotting.. Really hope it's nothing & that it goes away.

But I'm so crap at the moment staying positive isn't easy.

This past week has been pretty horrible. I've suffered from IBS, h-pyroli and various food allergies that has brought me pretty much constant nausea for the past 2-3 years. Hence why I've had to go on such strict diets. So I thought I was going to be fully prepared for the nausea & that it wouldn't get to me. Boy was I wrong! This is a totally different kind of nausea & it has handicapped me so much physically & mentally.

I was so weak against in that I even has a couple of thoughts of not wanting to be pregnant & I think karma is getting me back. I haven't been able to eat a single veggie, stay away from fruit & can barely drink water. Ginger tea didn't help at all only Canada dry & guess what. The only food source that doesn't set me off in a nausea frenzy are crappy microwave meals, breads, pasta, digestives & pizza. My tummy is on absolute shambles.

Hope the spotting doesn't mean much although I am beginning to feel discomfort but I hope it's normal at 7 weeks.

Blergh...

Awwww kits - I really feel for you! First things first - spotting is very common and so is mild cramping. I know this doesn't help based on your past experience but it is hopefully just normal spotting.

Did you have nausea when you were pregnant before? Nausea is a good sign of strong hormones and a viable pregnancy.

Pregnancy Nausea is horrendous. I know of someone who had chemotherapy and got pregnant a few years later. She said pregnancy nausea was far worse. I personally found it completely debilitating. I was so miserable - I didn't get out of my onesie for 2 months. Everything you are eating was the only thing I could manage - stodgy rubbish. I lived on pizza, cereal - although I could manage bananas and mango.

Of course you get negative thoughts when you feel this sick, you are only human. It is so hard because you don't know when it will end. But 9 times out of 10 you will feel better by 16-20 weeks, probably sooner. Lots of people feel better at 12-14 weeks.

There is no such thing as karma coming to punish you for having a brief thought wishing the pregnancy away because you were feeling terribly unwell. You are human and we all have those irrational thoughts in the heat of the moment.

Please try to rest as much as you can, drink whatever you can, and eat whatever you can. The only comfort there is is knowing that you can't do anything to change the outcome.

But I think the nausea whilst horrific is a good sign.

Hugs to you kits. Praying it all works out and the nausea eases off - mine did very gradually.

Ps try fizzy water with orange juice or any other drink you can handle. I was so sensitive I could taste the chlorine in tap water. Don't feel bad about eating rubbish just eat what you can.

Kits, hang in there, don't give this spotting to much thought, it's just that and most likely it's nothing serious. I agree with jazz, eat whatever you want for now, it's only important that you stay fed and don't worry about anything else.

And about those crazy thoughts, we all have them when we are down and hormones are getting the best of us. it's normal and it's ok. We are only woman, I mean human ;)

I hope you feel better

You're a real sweethearts Jazz & Bliss, thank you so much.

Nope, I didn't get my nausea at all like this previously so I have seen it as a really good sign. It's made me want to cry at how crap it feels. But today I've controlled it a bit more. The Canada dry was starting to hurt my tummy so my oh suggested cordial since I've been pretty dehydrated & it's worked a treat.

Eating as soon as I feel hungry helps too. And I'm staying away from cooking as the smell sets it off too.

On a much better note I just pee'd & there was no spotting. I stayed home from work & just lay on the bed or sofa. Got a little bit tender around my uterus area but that's subsided too.

Thanks again :flower:

So excited you're meeting your little one soon!

:hug:

Stay well rested kits!

Everything you are saying was exactly the same for me. I had to eat literally every half hour - or it would make me feel sick. I couldn't bear the smell of cooking - I used to sit upstairs with all the windows open.

Can you take a few more days off work? I ended up taking nearly a month off the nausea/vomiting was so bad.

Rest up and we will all be anxious to know how your scan goes on fri. Hoping it will give you the reassurance you need. The first tri sucks - it's so nerve wracking and I truly felt the worst I've ever felt in my life. People warned me about 3rd tri but it's been a complete breeze in comparison!

Hugs to you hun! Post here if you are getting stressed.

Xxx

I decided to go to the nurse this morning as I noticed a metal like smell when I wiped (I still had a tiny bit of brown discharge but I had to really look for it, hence I noticed the smell) and I freaked out a bit thinking I had an infection that could cause a mc. My poor oh, I always make him suffer with me, made him smell the tp :blush: but his hay fever was acting up so he couldn't smell a thing.

Anyhow they checked my urine but no noticeable infections so they're sending it off just in case. She said the smell could've been from the blood.

I almost fell to pieces when I was there, even got her to test if I was pregnant because out of nowhere I just started to panic. So I'm not going in to work today, may not even go for the rest of the week. She said to take the time off as long as I'm not going crazy at home. But I feel safe at home.

My bed is so comfortable.

Oh yea, the other thing I noticed is the past 2 nights I've been a bit cold. We don't have ac & it's been pretty hot so I've found that pretty odd. The soles of my feet have been pretty hot, the top of my feet have been cold up to my knees then my thighs are really hot, I think my belly has been ok but my arms have been freezing.. I even got goosebumps on them.

Did anyone else have that?

My blood pressure was a little bit low but still fine. I saw the numbers 113 & 70 but can't remember the other number.

Sorry for my rant. My family won't be awake for a free hours at least.

Take care.

Awww kits you sound so panicked. I'm a freak regarding temperature - I'm nearly always cold but we're having a hot spell in uk and I'm miserably hot.

My advice is to keep comfortable - if you feel cold anywhere make sure you cover that area up.

You will be ok, just rest, relax and eat and drink as well as you can. Only a few more days til your scan.

Post as often as you need xxx

I can't decide whether to go to work today or not. I can have the rest of the week off but I think I'm ok? I feel like maybe I'm just being lazy now.

Hmmm...

I'm not entirely sure if I'm gaining anything by not going in, I've heard a couple of times now 'if it's a good viable pregnancy the baby is staying put & will be just fine, if the baby is no good then nothing will be able to prevent the inevitable mc'

So just laying here is pointless? Hmmm... Stay in bed, go to work? Stay in bed, go to work?.....

OK, it's not just lazy ness.. I think I feel safe at home & everything outside of my comfort zone will make me go bonkers. Someone else might give me a cold, the smell of food or whatever will make me gag, the minute I go hungry I will go into nausea frenzy which makes me loopy, people asking questions, faking smiles badly, high chances of getting emo & crying, etc.

I don't want that. I think I might stay at home. I don't even venture downstairs. I'm so good at hermitting, hence my posting bombs. Think I'll start a pregnancy journal. It'll be boring & whingey though.

The one and only plus side to leaving, is cooling off. It's hot! As advanced as the UK supposedly is.. They are seriously lacking in the staying cool during these hot days. No ac is kind of crap.

Stay home Kits where you have access to a toilet if you need to be sick, access to food you can eat. There is nothing worse than being at work with morning sickness.

Laziness has nothing to do with it! You have more important things on your mind right now.

Xxx

Kits- I really hope the spotting is nothing. Bleeding can be common on pregnancy. Your symptoms sound promising. One day at a time. Hugs! I have a good feeling for you!!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing? I can SEE him moving in my belly now, quite wild! I love it!
Jazz bird- so close now!
Kits-how are you feeling?
Melly & Breaking- how's it going?
I'm thinking Try for 2 had her baby?
Bbliss- are you there? How are you? Been thinking of you.

Hope everyone is well.

Hello Ging!

Still pregnant this end - time seems to be dragging now. I have 11 days until my due date but suspect I will go overdue. Baby is fine - rolling around - I can feel her feet near my left ribs!

The last half of pregnancy has been great - just anxious to get in with the birth now!

How is everyone? Think of you ladies often & hope everything is ok.

Xxx

Ging! I miss you girls :) thanks for asking, I've been super busy with work this week and haven't had time to post. My af is due in a couple of days, my chart looked really good, before i had a fever, LOL so makes me think my hormones are well balanced. It would be nice to get a BFP :)

I think about ALL of you girls all the time :) Jazz, you must be counting the minutes now! Aren't you so curious to see what she looks like now?

I got to change my cousin's new born last week, it felt so delicious, I LOVE new born babies :)

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Hello ladies,

It's been awhile, so thanks for asking Ging. Glad to hear that you are doing well! I had my appointment recently, but the ultraound won't be until next time. :-( Everything seemed normal and my hematoma appears to be totally resolved, so no need for extra ultrasounds and visits any longer. I'm now a "normal" pregnant woman. I'm almost 18 weeks, and I'm a little disappointed in my bump (it's quite small), however, it's been very easy to hide. No one at work knows yet, and I'm even playing on the company summer volleyball team! I think in the next few weeks I will no longer be able to hide it. They'll figure it out eventually. Hah! I'm starting to feel the early kicks! They are becoming much more frequent, too. It's very exciting. We've already started the nursery and purchasing items (like infant car seat). I want to be prepared, so we're getting an early start on it.

Jazz: Can't believe the due date is nearly here! So exciting! I'm sure you're anxious to meet your new baby!

awe- miss you girls.
Jazzbird- can't believe she is almost here!!!
Melly- I had so much bloat from IVF that at 9 weeks people were starring and flat out asking me if I was pregnant. I was wearing full blown maternity clothes by my teens. People are shocked that I am only 25 weeks, I look like I am in my 30s...Guess each of us carry differently. Good for you for playing volleyball!!
Bliss-MISS YOU!!!!! I am glad you are still checking in. Sending lot of baby dust your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->