Accupuncture ladies-from TTC to BFP

Ging I'm so glad you went and got checked right away and it's all ok. Don't be hard on yourself, we are all clumsy at times, it was raining and when we are caring that extra weight in the front it's easy to loose balance, specially in a situation like that. It could have happened to any one.

Just take it easy and look after yourself now :)

Ging: That is scary. I don't blame you for getting checked out right away. I would've worried too, but I'm happy to hear that everything is okay. Sorry you're hurt though, but at least you took the brunt of the impact. From my understanding, they're cushioned in there pretty well. :)

Ging!¡!!! You poor thing, you must've been going insane with worry!!! Huge :hugs:

So glad baby & you are ok. Take care of yourself & don't be so hard on yourself it was just an accident & it's amazing you tried to protect your baby so much, you're a great mommy!!!

Babies can be tough & they're very well protected in there ☺

As for me, well we're way past cloud 9!

Had my private scan yesterday morning, it was absolutely amazing <3 <3 <3

I think this is the first time I finally feel that we may actually have this baby. We're so giddy & incredibly happy because it has such a nice strong heartbeat & he was moving all around the place, wiggling about saying hello <3 <3 <3

Saying that we're so in love is putting it mildly.

:rain: :rain: :rain:

You can see some of the animation in the photos, measuring 28mm so really nice progression from 2 weeks <3 I'm 9w6d :wohoo:

2014-08-08 20.26.33.jpg

2014-08-08 20.26.13.jpg

2014-08-08 20.25.52.jpg

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ging: glad you're all right. How scary. I've had a few near misses myself.

Kits: I don't know you from the other forum, but congratulations! Enjoy--it goes so fast! I have a nine-day-old and can hardly believe I'm not pregnant anymore.

Jazz: officially on labour watch--for you. Anything?

Ging - glad all is ok - must have been horrible!

Kits - absolutely lovely news! So very happy for you!!

Try - well yesterday I had dull period type pains all day slowly got worse throughout the evening. At 11pm I went to the toilet and wiped (sorry tmi) and saw pinky red tinged mucus. The pain and streaky blood has continued most of the night - although I have slept quite a few hours (pain isn't strong enough to keep me from sleeping). Now it's 6am and I'm having breakfast. So not in labour but hoping this might be the start. I read that the mucous plug can be lost 2 weeks before but the bloody show indicates labour is more imminent. Fingers crossed - it is a full moon tonight and supposedly more babies are born on a full moon. She was also conceived on a full moon.

But perhaps it's just a few twinges - who knows?!

Will keep you posted ladies!

Sounds very promising, Jazz! I've never lost my plug or had show until I was in labour but many do beforehand. The cramping is a good sign--means your body is getting ready.... How do you feel (emotionally)?

Jazz: OMG! How exciting! Can't wait to hear the progress. I'm thinking that baby is coming soon.

Kits: So exciting to see the little gal/boy moving.

afm: 19 weeks today. Almost to the half-way point. I can feel little flutter kicks once in awhile and my husband could feel it, too. That was very sweet and exciting. I'm anxious and scared to have my next sonogram, in two weeks. I just want to know that everything is okay. I feel like I live in a constant fear of what could go wrong.

Jazz! So excited for you, I think you are probably in the middle of it now and I hope all happens just as you planned, I'm thinking of you and sending love and light to you and your baby :hugs:

Kits, so nice to hear you are doing well and feeling more optimistic now

Melly, another few days and you are there! Try to enjoy your bump now, the worse part is behind you :) your second tri should be the best part of pregnancy.

Baby Autumn Elisabeth was born yesterday weighing 7llbs and 4ozs. Labour started off well but eventually ended up with ventouse in hospital but I made it drug free.

She is the light of my life & I love her to bits already!

Just come home and trying to get her settled and breast feeding established.

It's so amazing!

Thank you ladies for your support in the year I spent trying to conceive her and the 9 months of my pregnancy. I genuinely could not have done it without you all.

Thinking of you all and wishing those ttc all the baby dust in the world and all those pregnant - a happy and healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.

Love you gals!

Awww Jazz I've been stalking this page waiting to hear the good news, I'm couldn't be happier for you and baby Autumn <3

Drug free! You are my hero! How long did it take?

You sound so happy :) Enjoy your new life and I'm sure you know now you'll never be the same person again... Welcome to motherhood :)

And right on her due date too!

Wow! Congratulations! What a punctual little thing! It's amazing isn't it--every last thing. As Bbbliss said, Welcome to motherhood! You are forever changed... in the best way possible. I'm so happy for you.

I'm soooooo happy for you, Jazz!!!!! :wohoo:

A million congratulations <3 <3 <3 welcome little Autumn <3 <3 <3

Jazz bird- congrats!!! I'm over the moon for you. Hope you are doing well and adjusting to life at home with a little one. Please stay in touch. Lots of love to you!

Jazz: Congratulations!! Baby Autumn will be such a welcome to your family. So happy that everything went well and she is happy and healthy at home now!!

Congratulations Jazz. Such a wonderful news. Welcome to the world baby Autumn :)

Enjoy every second!!

Had my 21 week sonogram today. What a relief!! The baby appears healthy and all is well! We are not finding out the sex, so that still remains a secret. Everything looked good and the hematoma is totally gone. The placenta is in a good location and the baby is quite active. Not terribly surprising considering who his/her mom is. ;-)

Hope everyone is doing well! Hope the new moms and babies are doing well. I'm sure you are busy with the little ones, but we're all thinking of you!

Just wanted to provide an update on me and the baby. I feel really good; I'm over-the-moon happy. :happydance: This is all appearing so real now. I anticipate I will tell my co-workers when I return from vacation next week. Though I have a little belly, nothing that would indicate I'm pregnant to them. It won't be a secret much longer.

Melly - lovely news! 20 weeks is such a major milestone - so hope you can really relax now and enjoy your pregnancy.

AFM - I'm loving being a mummy! She's a lovely baby so far - feeding well and waking around 2 times in the night. She only cries when having her nappy changed or being put in the bath - so much so we've only done it once!

I'm still recovering from the birth unfortunately. Had a lot of bleeding and my stitches are still very sore. I'm a bit concerned they have stitched me up incorrectly as (sorry tmi - don't read on) I have a new ridge of skin which is very uncomfortable. Just hoping things return to some normality eventually down below.

How is everyone else? Hope you are all doing well. Thinking of you lovely ladies.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->