Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

hmm well I was gonna say if it was blood work the MTF can do that, the only reason I go to my FS is for things I can not get done else where, now I will say if it is just the ultrasound and you have been approved than it should not be a problem, because the ultrasounds require your FS to submit for approval not your primary, but if you need more visits with your FS than ask your FS to submit for it, my FS has submitted for all my additional visits that where not asked for by my primary and they have all been approved!

Yeah there is this new 180 day rule through Tricare now. I have to see my pcm every 6 months to renew the referral. Then the FS can add more referrals in that 6 month period

I did this and stupid clinic and or triwest never processed the form two weeks ago. Now I am hoping I don't need another visit this week and tomorrow will be the only one I need. I am praying my follicles are ready for the trigger shot tomorrow.

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself :) My name is Kelsey, my hubby is a lcpl in the usmc. Were currently at Camp Pendleton, CA. My husband and I have been together for about 10 years, married for a year and a half, TTC for the last 2.5 years, 2 MC's in 2010.... Dealing with PCOS and TTC. I am 20, he's 21 ((were young I know)) Hoping for a positive result before deployment in September.

Ps.... tricare has me going to see a nurse practitioner as my "doctor" she is the worst ... ever.... I wont even go into the stories but she refuses to help me. Looking to switch my PCM... is this a long process, or do-able?

Its very doable to switch your pcm. I have only met mine once. I have yet to get an appointment with mine. When I am sick, I get a new doc every time since I call in the day of. I think you can change your pcm on the Triwest website.

Thankfully I got a new referral in so my ultrasound will be covered on Friday.

Ugh...CD1 for me....AGAIN.

My Military RE wants me to go see an RE in town [because he's out of ideas to get me pregnant without IUI or IVF, which OH doesn't want to do yet]. He's acting like it's covered by tricare, but I'm pretty sure any fertility treatment that we seek outside of base is 100% out of pocket cost.

Anybody have any information on this?

Tricare will pay for the blood tests and the ultrasounds for IUI at least. Usually most FS give military discounts as well

Have you tried the HCG trigger shot yet in addition to clomid or femara? This option is 100% covered by tricare (well its 10$ for the shot).

Tricare will pay for the blood tests and the ultrasounds for IUI at least. Usually most FS give military discounts as well

Have you tried the HCG trigger shot yet in addition to clomid or femara? This option is 100% covered by tricare (well its 10$ for the shot).

What does the trigger shot do?

Forces you to ovulate by pumping the pregnancy hormone. It makes the success rate of clomid and femera go up. It's what my FS recommended when I said I took clomid for 6 months and nothing happened.

I just changed my pcm (Just go to the TRICARE office on base an they will fix it asap!!!) for the same reason and GOT HELP from the new one he immediately sent me up to the OBGYN and I get my surgery soon to clear out my tubes and endo :) yay!! Hubby deployed yesterday though so I have to wait for 5 months for the process but we are ONLY (sarcastically speaking) ONLY on month 14 :-(

Forces you to ovulate by pumping the pregnancy hormone. It makes the success rate of clomid and femera go up. It's what my FS recommended when I said I took clomid for 6 months and nothing happened.

Did you get pregnant after the trigger shot and clomid combo???

I will let you know. Its the first time I am trying it. I have high hopes though.

Please due so I can talk with my provider about that! I am willing to pay $10 for the shot!

Please due so I can talk with my provider about that! I am willing to pay $10 for the shot!

Me too!!!
I'm going to be doing another round of clomid this cycle so I want to ask about it as well.

I think I'll email my RE now.

I did clomid and trigger shot for 2 cycles and my third cycle I was gonna do it again but my follicle stopped growing. All were BFN. I do think the trigger is a good thing cuz once you take it you are almost 100% sure to ovulate. I hope it works for you!! :)

I ovulate on clomid and without it...so do I still need to do a trigger shot?

Is it possible to Ovulate earlier with the trigger shot, because naturally my O date has been cd18 or cd19 or cd20.

I wonder if the trigger could help me O sooner?

Well i finally got tired of waiting for my :witch: to show up so i call the dr and asked her if i could something to start it because my cycles are so crazy so she said i needed to have an ultrasound first. so they didnt have anything till the 1. well good luck for me she found one for tomorrow!!! YAY!!! i hope she can see something with just tomorrows u/s i am at the end of my cycle. i also hope she can give me something to get stuff started faster.

She will probably give you provera! I take that if I need to trigger my cycle! Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->