• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Looks like my follicles need to continue to grow until Wednesday. If they continue to grow like they have been, I should get the shot by Wednesday at the latest when they are over 20mm. It looks like at least two will be over 20mm by that time which could mean twins! That would be awesome as I have always wanted twins (two girls or a boy and a girl. If I get two boys, I will be happy but I will have to convince DH not to get snipped and try for/adopt a third).
The nurse practitioner calls TTC without IUI or IVF the "Homework method" which does sound better than intercourse. I am hoping next week I might conceive =).

I hope everyone is enjoying their memorial day weekend!

Well Good Luck to you!!! I am hoping that i have conceived this cycle, it would be an awesome birthday present and a fantastic thing to give my hubby for fathers day!

Hey ladies.
Has anyone here done the HCG trigger shot? Is that a shot you give yourself?

I'm CD3 now and the pharmacy is closed today so I won't be able to get my clomid until tomorrow. I'm hoping that I can take it CD4 to CD9 and do an HCG trigger on CD15 [OH leaves on exercise on CD17] and I'm hoping that this works.

Do you think we have a shot this month with that ^^^ schedule?
I've got my preseed, mucinex, and my soft cups at the ready but I'm nervous that there won't be enough time for the follicles to be big enough, since I don't normally O on my own until CD19 or CD20. >.<

I am getting the trigger shot at about day 20. They need for your follicle to grow to 20mm or above before they will trigger your ovulation. So it looks like (hopefully... please grow 7mm folllicle!) I will get mine on Friday. It all depends on how fast your follicle grows.

stuckinoki - The trigger doesn't make your follicle Grow faster, when your follicle is big enough it makes the follicle burst and release the egg. But if your getting U/S's then maybe they will see your follicle is ready sooner so you can trigger sooner. FXed for you.

Tricare us testing my patience this week. I thought I took care of this last week!!!! Grrrr! Yesterday already took a toll of my positive attitude and I was back today until the call from fs this morning. Hopefully the clinic can sort out their error and not screw this cycle up for me!

Well Good Luck to you!!! I am hoping that i have conceived this cycle, it would be an awesome birthday present and a fantastic thing to give my hubby for fathers day!

Good luck! My birthday is Thursday and I just found out that I'm pregnant! Best gift ever!

Thanks ladies! I'm nervous but hopeful. After last time it's hard to really let myself be excited.

CONGRATS!!! I have had spotting today ( but not enough for a panty liner), and cramping.and I am not supposed to start for 1 week, so I am hoping it is a good thing

Ultrasound and Doctors appointment today! Lets hope we get some good news! How is everyone else?

ultra sound and doctors appointment for me as well. I am hoping for good news too!

I'm just still sitting here waiting for the base clinic to call me back with my results. They're killing me. I called them first thing this morning and left a message for the nurse to Please call me with them. I know they're busy but until they call I can't even calm a little and I can't get my referral which means I can't call and make my appt, etc etc etc. I will not be even remotely calm, though, until I get my first scan and actually see a baby. *sigh*

I get my shot and I have two follicles ready!!! Fingers crossed lots of bding for the next three days!!!!!

ugh, so I did not even ovulate this month, they have given me a higher dose of Clomid this month and my doctor does not want to see me back until after my day 21 progesterone levels to even see if ovulate.

Familyready, can you have a period and not ovulate? I'm getting a little hopeless over here. I have af but i'm not sure if i'm ovulating even though i'm getting positive opk's. Everything came back normal from the doctors but they didn't check to see if I ovulate. How do I go about getting a referral to the obgyn?

Your PCM needs to refer you and I would say yes to your question, because I have been having one with out ovulating, but they caught mine by doing a day 21 progesterone. Have you had that done yet?

I had to do that 21 day test and then I was referred off base to an RE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"