• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

you will still have to wait. You take the pills for 10 days and then its from 1-8 days afterwards. But you will get a period.

i have taken them before and as soon i took the last pill my period started. it was so funny cause i thought i would have to wait. i hope it happens like that again

I just finshed my provera. And I started two days after, but goodness I had the worst cramps ever from it! But I'd rather have my af and the horrible cramps so I can start trying to concieve again!

Yeah, I thought I was going to die on my first day of my cycle but I am with you, I would rather have the cramps and af than no period at all

That also how I was. It hurt so bad to walk. And I felt like my lower abdomen was a giant bruise with a ton of pulled muscles. :/

Well i went to the fs cause i wanted to get something to start my :witch: so she said that i had to have an ultrasound before she can give me anything. well she told me i have a thin lining only 5mm and to get preggo it has to be atleast 10mm. so that might be the reason. so she put me on baby asprin and vit E.
So now my pill list is:
1. Vit E 800mg (2 pills)
2. Baby Asprin 81mg (1 pill)
3. Prenatal vit with folic acid (1 pill)
4. Metformin 1000mg next week i move to 1500mg if i can (2 pills) and then (3 pills)
in total that is 6 pills!!! OMG!!! lol..
Oh yeah and ahe cant give me anythhing to start my :witch: cause she says it might affect my results. errr... lol

I take 2000mg metformin
Metanx 2x a day (super b vitamin and folic acid)
Fertilaid 3x a day
Fish oil 3x a day
Vitamin D 3000 iu a day
Prenatal
Dexemethizone 1x a day for slight testosterone imbalance
Synthroid 1x a day

I take so many huge pills and I think at last count I was up to 16 a day

At last count I was up to 16 pills a day to help me conceive and two for allergies.

And most of the pills are huge!

I never thought I would have so many to take just to have a baby!

the dr says that it helps your linning thicken and help with the implantation of the :eggy:

Oo nice! I only take a prenatal and a vitamin D. I wonder if I should take anything else?

I was also going to take low dose asprin. Since I've read it also "may" help with preeclampsia and stuff. And I had HELLP syndrome and it's a form of preeclampsia.

I really do too! That's also why I'd taking vitamin D. Theres also been a study on that.

Because of your lining? It may be. But if you only need to a few meds to fix it. Seems like an easy fix. Which is good to know. Then in a few months you should get your bfp!

Okay ladies,... so starting out with this being a TMI topic,... But hubby was gone for 2 months,.. he came home,... AMAZING baby making practice,... but a nasty UTI was my outcome,... but for the last few days Im "spotting" I guess? The last two pregnancies never had spotting, so Im not sure. But all my aches and pains are running together and I dont know how to inturpret any of them. Hate this middle,... i wish my monthly friend would either come, or stay away.... Im too f***ing emotional these days for this back and forth stuff!! :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->