• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

I finally heard from the nurse! She called a few hours ago and said that she had the results of my blood test...and that my thyroid levels are normal. Well. That's good to know, and I WAS due to have them tested. However, that's NOT why I'd had my blood drawn. She was totally apologetic and asked me to call back in an hour and they'd retest my blood (which they still had, thankfully). I did, and it was positive! So now I have to wait about 3 days (so...Monday) before I can make my appt. I'm trying to not stress and stay positive but it's hard!! I'm going to go to Barnes and Noble today and check out their pregnancy journals. It kills me to see the one I started for the last baby, but I think it would be worse not to give this baby what it deserves just because *I'm* scared.

I am feel your pain. I have had one for both of my pregnancy's! But every kid deserves a journal! But congrats I am hoping for a pregnancy here soon! And BTW isn't today your birthday??? if it is Happy Birthday!

I am feel your pain. I have had one for both of my pregnancy's! But every kid deserves a journal! But congrats I am hoping for a pregnancy here soon! And BTW isn't today your birthday??? if it is Happy Birthday!

That's what I think! Now I just need to find one I like. :thumbup:

Good luck!!!! How long have you been trying?

And, yes! Today is my Birthday, thank you so much!! :flower:

You are very welcome, and We have been trying for almost 2 years now. But I do not ovulate regularly on my own, so its been challenging. I have had 2 miscarriages and one chemical pregnancy. So We are hoping that it is going to happen for us soon, but until then we have to puppies keeping us going! How long have you been trying for?

Happy Birthday Johns Princess! I am hoping for the same news on my birthday next month =)

I did! I got it yesterday and that night, my back started to hurt and I was cramping so we DTD last night and we will tonight and Friday night for good measure. The doc said tonight was the critical night for bding so I have a good bottle of wine waiting to be opened. I am crossing my fingers this is it. What's even more exciting is the ultrasound showed two mature follicles! Here's hoping they both stick!

You are very welcome, and We have been trying for almost 2 years now. But I do not ovulate regularly on my own, so its been challenging. I have had 2 miscarriages and one chemical pregnancy. So We are hoping that it is going to happen for us soon, but until then we have to puppies keeping us going! How long have you been trying for?

We've been trying since Aug 06. They have no idea why I wasn't getting pregnant! I got pg for the first time last Fall but lost the baby at the end of Jan. And then, of course, I just found out about this one and have every part of me crossed!! I think it's crazy that it took so long the first time and now I've been pregnant twice! Hopefully this one sticks, though!

We have 2 puppies also!!! (And a kitty, lol)

Happy Birthday Johns Princess! I am hoping for the same news on my birthday next month =)

Thank you!!

I'll hope for you too!!!! I just hope it STAYS the best birthday ever. I found out I was pregnant just a little before Christmas this past year, which was awesome. But then lost the baby in Jan...which makes Christmas stick in my head. *sigh* I really don't want to associate my 2 favorite holidays with loss!! :wacko:

What are the success rates with the trigger shots?? And Johnsprincess I found out 3 days before christmas and miscarried late january too!!! Thats such a small world! And I am hoping this is a sticky egg!!!

What are the success rates with the trigger shots?? And Johnsprincess I found out 3 days before christmas and miscarried late january too!!! Thats such a small world! And I am hoping this is a sticky egg!!!

It is a small world! How weird/neat! Yes, sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky!!! I think I'd feel better if I had ANY symptoms but I really don't. I think maybe peeing more but who knows. Ugh

I know the trigger shot forces ovulation so I would think it's rate would be the same rate you get pregnant every month which is about 20% chance a month. I am hoping for good results. Two weeks from today I will get a blood test to see.

I'm excited to see what your blood tests say wantanerd!

Me too!!! I can not wait to start my Clomid and get some babies in me!!

Sorry i have not been on but i finally got my house stuff and i have been unpacking. but today is CD1 for me. i had some light light blood last night but it full blown today. so i guess today would be cd1 who knows lol Oh yeah and i have my blood work done on monday!!... how are all you ladies doing?

Your PCM needs to refer you and I would say yes to your question, because I have been having one with out ovulating, but they caught mine by doing a day 21 progesterone. Have you had that done yet?

No I haven't. I'm going to call and see when I can make an appt to talk to him and get referred. Thanks ladies!

Hi ladies!

I thought I'd introduce myself. DH is in the ARMY. We TTC for 4 cycles with no luck and now he is away at training and we'll be moving again when he is done with his training. We both come from military families, there havs been someone in each branch.
We can't wait to continue our ttc efforts for baby #1.

gueyilla1985- How are your medications making you feel?? Are you on Clomid this cycle?

wannababycoop- I would suggest getting this test done with your PCM, that way when you got to the OB/GYN that way it is one last test they will have to do and than you can start treatment faster!

pixie23- Where are you stationed at? And what does your husband do?? But welcome we are glad that you can join us!!!

I'm currently living with my parents in Arizona while he's away for 6 months of training. My DH is in intel.

Well it's been about 5 days since the injection and I am still cramping down there! i wasn't cramping yesterday but today cramps are back around my uterus. Hoping this means something good but I hope I won't by bad with symptom spotting in the next 12 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->