Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

Yeah I got a :bfn: sigh...AF is suppose to show up next week and i'm starting to get symptoms of that soooo :cry:.

Hey, hope everyone's doing great. I see a few of the girls here are in Hawaii! Hurray! We should meet up sometime. :)

definitely! where are yall stationed?

Hey, we're stationed over on Kbay. You?

Gueyilla you're going to love it here!

I Cant wait to get their i leave in 7 days!!! We are going to scholdfield barracks!:happydance:

Of course you're stationed furthest away to me then all the other bases lol. The good thing is that you are on the opposite direction of traffic. Wait till you see the TRAFFIC! I practically confine myself to the house during the week because of it! :nope:

Hey, hope everyone's doing great. I see a few of the girls here are in Hawaii! Hurray! We should meet up sometime. :)

I Cant wait to get their i leave in 7 days!!! We are going to scholdfield barracks!:happydance:

Of course you're stationed furthest away to me then all the other bases lol. The good thing is that you are on the opposite direction of traffic. Wait till you see the TRAFFIC! I practically confine myself to the house during the week because of it! :nope:

dam i think that is gonna suck!! I hate traffic

I am honestly afraid to test i hate the disappointment with it. plus every time i have thought i was, i wasn't so i am waiting untill i am a couple weeks late.

You guys are funny :haha: I love testing! Maybe I will view it differently when I've been at it for a while....

You know what I really don't like doing...Taking my temp!!! UGH! It drive me mad. I get all excited b/c its going up and then it plunges down and then back up. Why does my body hate me?!?:growlmad:

You know what I really don't like doing...Taking my temp!!! UGH! It drive me mad. I get all excited b/c its going up and then it plunges down and then back up. Why does my body hate me?!?:growlmad:

I haven't started temping yet. We just do it like bunnies and hope for the best! After how many cycles did you guys start temping? I don't even know how it works. Do you take your normal body temp. or is it internal?

were over on pearl harbor-hickam.

you are gonna love it gueyilla! where will you guys be at?

edit: posted this before i finished reading the chain...scholfield is far away from us too, but its beautiful over there. and close to North Shore too! if you try to come to town during the day traffic will be bad for you, but luckily the traffic up in that area isnt too bad at all :)

I haven't started temping yet. We just do it like bunnies and hope for the best! After how many cycles did you guys start temping? I don't even know how it works. Do you take your normal body temp. or is it internal?

You use a Basal Temp. They'll be located near the OPKs and other POAS stuff in most pharmacies. You take your temp right when you wake up everyday. You can do it orally (or in other cavities if you get my drift) or under your arm. I do it orally. Its great b/c you cant pinpoint your O day but at the same time it makes your tww hell. I dont even bother comparing my chart to other ppls b/c no ones the same. So someone's :bfp: chart can look like yours and you still get a :bfn:

Hey I was just introduced to this forum. I thought I'd pop in and say hi! :)

Welcome! We are glad to have you!!!

I am starting to get nervous it is almost test time. Has any one on here who has been pregnant care to share some of the early symptoms they had?

Welcome Armywife88!

Familyready: Good luck to you! I'll keep my fx'd for you so keep us posted when do you test. :dust:

my first major symptom was soreness...everywhere! i was just generally achey and sore, but most of all it was the sides of my boobs...almost under the arm. shortly after that i got amazingly bloated, like nothing i had ever experienced before with just PMS

WELCOME armywife88!!
I got another :bfn: this morning. Dam i need to stop testing!!! :rofl:

Well I am on round 5 of clomid praying this is it. Gonna be testing around the 9th of May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->