Active group of Military Spouses, Girlfriends, and Fiances TTC

I want to be stationed in Hawaii sooooooo bad. Maybe someday.

My hubby re enlisted so we could go their. Im sad to go tho he has to deploy sometime after we get their

I have yet to have to deal with my dh being deployed. I feel lucky but I know it'll happen eventually. I wish I was in Hawaii and not ALASKA!!! It's still snowing here. Everyone keeps telling me its getting warm but I still don't consider 50 degrees warm no matter how cold it was this winter...sigh! Soak up tons of sun for me pls.

This will be his 4th so i rather stay here and not have him go anywhere. i hate him going

DH was deployed twice before he got into a commissioning program; we've got the next few years of flight school ahead of us so luckily we'll be together for that time. But he's in until 2024 so I am sure I will see plenty of deployments! :(

Between school and deployments...ttc can be such a struggle. Before my hubby changed his mos he was a recruiter and he really didn't llike it. He was stressed a lot so we weren't even trying. It was 2 yrs that having a child got put on the back burner. But now we're focused on ttc. Well more me then him. He listens to me talk abotu my cm and "symptoms" but all he's really concerned about is the sexy time haha.

Between school and deployments...ttc can be such a struggle. Before my hubby changed his mos he was a recruiter and he really didn't llike it. He was stressed a lot so we weren't even trying. It was 2 yrs that having a child got put on the back burner. But now we're focused on ttc. Well more me then him. He listens to me talk abotu my cm and "symptoms" but all he's really concerned about is the sexy time haha.

lol! That's exactly why I am trying to get one baby in right now... He's got one more year of college before flight school and I know this is the most relaxed we'll ever be... for better or for worse! :wacko:

Our son was unplanned as we where both on active duty so now that im not anymore we are focusing having on another baby

Well good luck to you gueyilla1985 & Hels_Bells. Looks like we're on the same cycle and will be testing around the same time..>FX!

Thanks! I am taking an early test tomorrow ( I know, fat chance, right?). It's my 21st birthday (I know, I know, I'm a baby...) so I would like it as a present to myself.

I am feeling pretty optimistic right now. We will see! :dust: to all!

Happy Birthday!! :cake: I hope you get a :bfp: what a great gift that would be!!:flower:

Well ladies this morning was a :bfn: but I wasn't expecting anything else - hoping for it though. Now to wait until Saturday when AF is due and see what happens.

How's everyone else? :)

Yeah it's still a little early for us. There's hope yet! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"