Acupuncture Club 2012

Hi ladies,

I have just read the thread and I am glad I have found you. Babyface15 got a sig with 4 weeks pg does not seem to have posted in a while. She said she started acupunture with herbes again. Looks like it worked hope she updates us soon.

I am on my 9th cycle all my hormones seem normal from blood test. DB due to get checked soon also. Early m/c in July:cry: I have regular cycles between 28 to 30 days I do chart and opk ov usually cd16ish. I started Acupuntire on cd7 this is my first cycle I have had 2 sessions and take herbes. I found very relaxing and look forward to my next session on tuesday. I also have cupping which is part of the package little suction cups put on my back to help with circulation.

I thought worth a Tru my mum had a bad problem with her foot a few years ago and dr'a could not help and acupunture sorted it within 4 to 6 week.
I also did it in my early 20's to regulate cycles after long period of being on contraceptives. My cycle went from 37 to 42 days down to 28 to 32 days. So I know it helped me with cycles so the potential with pregnancy. So glad I found you guys.

I am 4dpo.

Lotus Womb welcome!!! and you sound soo healthy. I think you will have no trouble getting pregnant!!!

Hi ladies. Went in for my ultra sound. I have one follical at 18. She wants to do an IUI. Wondering why upping the meds still only produced one? Do you think that is to small??? My last one was at 23. Everything is set for Wednesday morning! FXing!!! [-o<

Thank you Mrs Hamstra I really hope to be pregnant soon.

Natassha1 I hope AF stays away.

Wannabe momma sorry I do not really know about follicule sizes. Though I have learnt a lot reading this thread. I hope all goes well for you on Wednesday.

wannabemomma Good Luck with the IUI!!! FX for you!!

As for me: I HAVE A QUESTON!!!
a little TMI
so all last night around 8pm I had to change my panties cause they were wet with lots of CM and I have not been taking my FertilCM pills for a week and 3 days because of my shingles meds i dont like to mix pills. so i put FA and FACM on hold. well 6am I went wee and looked down and just stream of clear fluid dripping and it looks like very healthy fertil CM which I have never had. so i started laughing and asked my Hubby if we had sex last night and he said no why? so I told him well i have stuff flowing out of me and thought it was yours lmao. 9:30 i went wee again and looked down and MORE clear stretchy fluid came out!! ok so im now thinking I am on CD44 no Ovulation that I know of I did not test AT ALL This cycle I just go off my O pains. which my thinking is I havent Ovulated yet. am I either 1. about to ovulate my cervix is out of reach. I can not reach it with ease!! but when i go to check my fluid I can not grasp any and all i pull out is a Thin like fluid with the color of white. it doesnt look like the stuff that has been coming out of me. 2. Could I be pregnant and the CM flow is the blocking of my cervix

I am BDing tonight tomorrow and then friday. we BD on Sunday sooo hopefully spermies are there waiting!! I seriously think the accupuncture is working along with the herbs. I have NEVER had fluid like this in any given TTC cycle!! HUGE FIRST!!

I forgot to mention when we BD on Sunday It was awfuly painful like my right ovary was just in so much pain but the pain didnt continue after so i didnt count that as O pains cause they happen every month starting with twinges and then FULL blast pain for about 10 hrs to where I cant even laugh or walk with out it hurting. So I am wondering if the Accupuncture could have tuned down those pains a bit? cause when we were BDing i mean i was in such discomfort but we havent had sex in like DAYS upon days lol i think it was like 4 days I have been so busy packing and cleaning getting ready to move so I didnt want him to stop lol

I forgot to mention when we BD on Sunday It was awfuly painful like my right ovary was just in so much pain but the pain didnt continue after so i didnt count that as O pains cause they happen every month starting with twinges and then FULL blast pain for about 10 hrs to where I cant even laugh or walk with out it hurting. So I am wondering if the Accupuncture could have tuned down those pains a bit? cause when we were BDing i mean i was in such discomfort but we havent had sex in like DAYS upon days lol i think it was like 4 days I have been so busy packing and cleaning getting ready to move so I didnt want him to stop lol

That sounds promising!!!!!!!!!! If you are on CD44 when are you going to test? Maybe your doc can do blood work to test. Sounds like your body is starting to adjust yourself! yay for accupunture!!!!!!!! Great news!!!

goes to show sometimes when you are consumed with other things like buying a new house your body may tend to relax and naturally things can start to happen! So excited for you!!

that is very true. I am have been extremely happy and active and only trying to remember my accu appts and I only know what cycle day im on because i have them written on my calander. I dont know what day im on without it. i dont really keep track anymore. Im hoping the accu is making my body new again :)
i had an appt yesterday and she said I did a little reading on Depo and in germany they used it to sterilize women did you know that? and I said yep sure did. after a year of TTC and nothing i decided to research my past birth control method and thats how i found out about that,

Had my IUI today! Was not painful really the worst part was waiting for them to wash it! She said my DH had a great count and she is very optimistic about this because of it!! Made me feel very hopeful!! not crampy or anything yet.....is that normal??

Took the day of work to relax :coffee:

that is very true. I am have been extremely happy and active and only trying to remember my accu appts and I only know what cycle day im on because i have them written on my calander. I dont know what day im on without it. i dont really keep track anymore. Im hoping the accu is making my body new again :)
i had an appt yesterday and she said I did a little reading on Depo and in germany they used it to sterilize women did you know that? and I said yep sure did. after a year of TTC and nothing i decided to research my past birth control method and thats how i found out about that,

Did you ever get a positive OPK or did you test yet??:flower:

GL wannabemomma, remember, take it easy for the next couple weeks!! At least that's what my acupuncturist said to me.

Mrs Hamstra I can relate on the ov symptoms I felt everything and much more cm than usual for me. I usually have slight sensitivity in breast at ov but I felt it for day's. I just felt I was about to ov it was great feeling. My accu session yesterday I had some sort of electric pulse attached to a needle it was a little weird at first then ok.

Relax and rest well wannbemomma

Had my IUI today! Was not painful really the worst part was waiting for them to wash it! She said my DH had a great count and she is very optimistic about this because of it!! Made me feel very hopeful!! not crampy or anything yet.....is that normal??

Took the day of work to relax :coffee:

I did not have any cramping with my IUI maybe a lil Hours and hours later. and that was it. It didnt hurt at all but my hubby had a low low count :(
GOOD LUCK!!! I KNOW YOU WILL GET A BFP!!

No I didnt test, but we BD 3 hours ago and something is happening to me and IDK what :shrug: Ya know how i complained about having right ovary pains well during BD tonight i was in So much pain and at the end of our jam session some detail here lol :blush: I SCREAMED in pain as i climaxed cause my right ovary....how do i explain this it felt like it bursted while i finished. and he stopped and asked if i was alright and then it went away as he went to finish it was a throbbing pain.... we will BD tomorrow and see if it still hurts. I am used to O pains every cycle but they are a constant pain never just during BDing and for 3 days? thats odd. Sould something be wrong or could i be prepping for the big O??? my aunt asked me if he is HUGE:blush: lol I said well not HUGE but hes Big lol and that wouldnt make my ovary sore to be in that much pain.

Flagirlie I dont think you ever told us all how your first accu appt went....do you like it?

Flagirlie I dont think you ever told us all how your first accu appt went....do you like it?

Hi ladies!

Hope you don't mind me joining you, I've started to feel a bit out of place in the other threads I was in due to my cycle going crazy this month, and I've been considering accupuncture for a while anyway, even more so now I hope it could be the answer to sorting things out for me again. I've had various blood tests done through my GP in the last couple of weeks for thyroid and different hormone imbalances but all have come back normal, although after coming off BCP in May I had two normal cycles and now I'm up to CD51 with no sign of AF. Quite scared as it's never happened to me before, although I suppose it's good that the tests came back as normal and it could just be my body still getting back to normal after BCP.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope the thread is full of BFPs soon!

bubbles, it can take a few months for your body to adjust. I had one or two fairly normal cycles when coming off BC, then 10 months nothing, then again I have PCOS. But in general, many girls have some issues with cycles anyway.

My first appt went really well I think. I came in all nervous, but the receptionist was super sweet and doctor too. She told me no more caffeine though. All she did was try to stimulate uterus and promote implantation, as I was lil over a week past O. Guess too late, seems like AF is around the corner. Anyway, all good. Next appt is before my my next O, during our delayed honeymmon, which falls on my fertile week! It did not hurt at all, I barely felt it. It was relaxing!!!

Hi Bubbles....Off topic but your SN reminds me of powerpuff girls lol.

It should be all back to normal 6-9 months with being off the BCP.
and funny you said all your blood work came back normal so did mine and yet I go all the way up to CD 90 before getting AF. and for them to say my hormone levels are normal well thats just not normal :(

Flagirlie Im glad you liked it. I need help with deciding if the electric is doing as much as what the needles would do for my body. i get it done two times a week and i gotta figure out what is gonna beneifit me more the electric or the needles??
I should do some more research. my Dr. swears by it tho cause she has dealt with several patients before with infertility and they have all been successful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->