• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advent Calendar :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
OoOH i LOVE advent calendar chocolate!! :) had my first one today.

Ive got a winnie the pooh one! :) bought one for me and OH

Had a star :) lol

Any one else got one?

I got a Winnie the Pooh one too :D and h2b has Thomas the Tank Engine hehe

Lol Awww, i was gonna get OH a high school musical 3 one, but thought hes sister would get jelous lol

i haven't got mine yet.. :(
when i was shopping and saw them, the only one they had was NHL.. so i bought one for my OH..
so we're gonna get me mine this week, although i guess the good thing is... i get more than one chocolate right away!!! LOL

my lil boy has gone mad today cos he could only open one door, i expect the same tantrum 2moro and the day after, and the day after, and the day after......:rofl:

haha OH and myself had our first chocolates from the advent calanders today.

we both have

one simpson one
and
one santa clause one

its really starting to feel like christmas now

Thortons one and the choc is yummm

Me to :happydance: The one with the choccy bar at the bottom with your name on it and 3 extra big choccy presents down the side, the choc is yummmmmmmmmmm, Dec loves his, but one is never enough so he gets daddys as well !!!

I got a cadburys one and supposed to wait till OH comes home from work but its calling to me, i don't think i'll last today oops lol. x

I have one =] =] I had a cracker yesterday and a fairy today ... mine is me to you =] OH has wrestling one haha xxx

please don't think im crazy for askin this but...whats an advent calender? :blush: i've never seen nor heard of one i don't believe :dohh:

Me too, yum yum :)

Mine has a big chocolate at the bottom with my name on it. My OH got it for me. I didn't get him one though. Oops. His mummy got him one though so no worries

Well there like a things with loads of squares from 1-25 to count down the days of chirstmas, open each box and get a chocolate normally with a picture on it x

Yes Im stalking you didnt think i was that obvious!! Ill have to change my tactics now hehe.. fine ill never post on one of your threads ever agen :p (we'll see haha) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back