Advice on CB digital progression

Well,I started bleeding last night so I think I know that its going to be bad news at the scan this morning.

Oh teabella I'm sorry to hear that but it's not definitely bad news, many women bleed in early pregnancy and still have happy news, I've got everything crossed that you are one of them! What time is your scan? X

9:30 so I'll know for sure v soon. i don't thnk bleeding for me is a v good sign - with my first I didn't bleed at all. I also feel like I'm about to get my period (well, I guess i am in a way). It's good that its started before the scan though - at least I'm prepared for the worst now. Would be awful to go for a scan expecting good news and to be disappointed.

I'll update as soon as I can afterwards - might be a while as we're off to see family straight afterwards for the day

I'm still hopeful for you. Take care, I'll check back later xx

Thanks, guys. So had scan this morning. With abdominal scan they could only see a yolk sac so they did an internal scan. With the internal they could see fetus with heart beat so that was really good. however it's only measuring 6 weeks and 3 days and I'm pretty sure I'm closer to 7 weeks. They could n't see any obvious course of the bleeding either. They also said I had a retroverted uterus with was complete new news to me - no one ever mentioned that with my first.

So interestingly the time when I got a 3+ on the CB digi actually ties with the measurements of the fetus today. So it's possible I actually ovulated later than I think (although I don't think so as i know the signs so well).

Although all of the above is great news, I'm absolutely convinced this pregnany is heading towards a miscarriage. I'm pretty sure I should be further along, and the bleeding I had last night was bright red. I guess time will tell and I'm just going to have to wait it out....

Thanks for all your support everyone - I will update again over the next few weeks given this story is still unfolding

stop testing!! that week predictor is extremely inaccurate and i've seen so many ladies go nuts over it, spend shiploads of money buying new tests (a very good thing for the CB digital company of course), and they NEVER got a 3+ sign and their babies were fine!!

it is not a blood quantitiative test but a simple urine one, with all the disadvantages of other urine HPTs with lines. go to your GP and request the bloods and scans done due to your previous history, those are much more reliable plus you might get to see your baby early!!

ohhh and so glad to hear the good news!!! the early scans can be off by a whole week, things are tiny at this stage and you have a retroverted uterus and this can really complicate the things on early US (not to you or the baby, but to the doctors to get the correct measurements) - a friend of mine was told she was having a blighted ovum even as they couldn't see a baby at 7-8 weeks, just a yolk sac... she had a gut feeling it was all ok, went to another technician who checked her previous records and realized she had a retroverted uterus, looked a bit more and bam, there she was... now a healthy one year old!

Hi, hoping someone can put my mind at rest or confirm my worst fears. After 10 years of TTC, and 3 goes of IVF I have finally got a surprise natural BFP (previous BFPs' have been 2 ectopic and 1 blighted ovum discovered at 10 weeks) I got this BFP on 28th August which was only one week after ovulation and got 1-2 weeks on a CB digi. On 31st August it had already progressed to 2-3 weeks. Ive tested a lot of times since then and still only getting 2-3 weeks. Does this mean the pregnancy is not progressing and I am preparing to miscarry again? Due to my history the GP has requested an early scan but I am driving myself mad with these tests. Has anybody got any experience of these tests? Good or bad? Apologies for waffling post! Thanks in advance!

I had that issue and ran to my doc for blood work. Everything was fine and the later in the middle of the night I got a 3+. I think it depends on the concentration of the urine

Teabella, that sounds really positive. I understand you being cautious but it's really good news they've found the heartbeat. I've also been told in the past that a retroverted uterus can cause issues with dating. Fingers crossed everything progresses and you have an uneventful pregnancy from now on in! Keep us updated? Xx

Hi teabella, how are you getting on? Thinking of you x

Hi Gussy,

All is good thanks. I just had my 12 week scan and saw the baby dancing around. So a massive relief after the worry of the first few weeks:)

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->