Advise on putting 2 week old down!

Lunaty

Reaction score
HI everyone,

I may need some opinions and advice..

Bubs is now 2 weeks and he has literally been feeding since the last 5 hours and has not been to sleep since..he is still wide awake and wont go down.. (he is BF and only has had the bottle once before!)

I actually gave him some formula a little while ago (20ml) as my nipples are infected (got some cream from the midwife this afternoon) and after all those feeds today they feel like their about to fall off! And just now gave him another 30 ml's (al he drinks in one go..)

But even with the formula he seems to just be awake..
I dont think it is wind and we have tried a dummy which works a little while but he will eventually spit it out and start crying..

Any tips? Is this just a grow thing in unlucky timing?

Im pretty sure my milk supply is ok *i cans till get some out after he's been on.. Im also still waiting for my Pump otherwise he would have had EBM but atm this is all i can do really :wacko:

id just keep laying him down after winded,keep noise to a minimum.Just keep him soothed i suppose.Have u tried a lill bath for him before his next feed,that sometimes works.
good luck
xx

CHeers, any other tips are still appreciated..
We managed to get him off finally at 11pm after being awake since 5, by turning all the lights in the living room off and Dh rokcing him on his lap!

He slept quite a stretch too but it is just very hard to get him to sleep in the evenings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->