AF Due 1/30-2/1

Hi ladies.
I'm 11dpo today and got my bfp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 17
Sorry if tmi but went to the bathroom & had watery yellow/brown cm with a tiny spot in the middle that looked more red/brown. I'm supposed to start my period Mon but I've never noticed this type of discharge before.

Very faint positive today 11dpo with smu. DH disagrees. Will test again tomorrow morning, I am very doubtful and personally think there was just something wrong with the test. I can't post a pic because first the camera on my phone couldn't focus on the lines through the test casing. Then when I tried to take the test out of the casing I tore/scratched the test strip with my nails by accident. I guess I was shaking a bit.

In the meantime I have no symptoms that makes me think I could possibly be pregnant. In fact I had my usual pre-AF spotting and cramping which just shows me, again, this was just a nice normal cycle. Will update but so far I really don't think I could be pregs.

Eeep im so excited for you!! Have you test again? I really hope thia is the start of your bfp!!

So am 14dpo and no sign of any period. Took a test yesterday which was bfn :(

No idea now ladies...
2 tests with same fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
Nope, bfn today 12dpo with 10hr concentrated fmu. I'm out as expected, congrats to all the lucky ladies xxx

Congrats to all ladies. But I will see you next month.

I said I wouldn't test again until tomorrow, but I did sadly. I woke up at 2:30 as my body usually wakes up around this time to pee & took my temp. It had gone up a little. I couldn't go back to sleep so got out of bed at 5 and read somewhere where insomnia is sometimes an early pregnancy symptom. Since its 12 dpo & my temp was up, I decided to take a test but still not even the slightest line. AF due tomorrow so I guess I'll see.

Now I am really fed up. Just went to change my tampon and there was nothing. I really thought my period was here.

Well, I'm out. Congrats to all the BFPs and FX'd for the rest of you :flower:

Still no AF but a cheapy test this morning was so so faint. I'm beginning to think I either got false positives on the frer or I'm suffering with my first chemical... It's driving me made not knowing, surely the lines would be getting darker now? I'm texhincally 1 day late.

I think I'm out.. looks like AF is starting today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->