Af due 25th June anyone else x

TJMYANGEL

Reaction score
Af due 25th june going to start testing 19th anyone else

symptoms so far this month pain in overies cant sleep , emotional and sore back

goodluck to us all this month xx

hi hun...My af is due on June 23...I won't test until then but i'll wait with you........

Mine is due 24th. I can't stand the waiting it's driving me insane already!

Right here! Due the 25, which also happens to be hubbys b-day. I'm really hoping for an extra special gift to give him. GL ladies!

Mine is due 24th. I can't stand the waiting it's driving me insane already!

I'm going crazy!! Trying to keep busy. But it's soooooo hard!!

No symptoms to spot, nothing. Ughhhhh

Mine is due around that time. My cycle is never consistent so I don't know for sure. According to my last 2 cycles, April 20th and May 24th, I calculated a 35 day cycle. A calendar app im using says OV is today and AF due the 26th. I have never had a issue concieving, just a matter of timing OV, which is hard if you only have a small window....

I'm due the 26th for af but will starting testing this weekend as well. My birthday is next Tuesday and would love that gift as I will be turning 30!! It's been a long road ttc #3. Sending good luck vibes all around!!

I'm due the 26th for af but will starting testing this weekend as well. My birthday is next Tuesday and would love that gift as I will be turning 30!! It's been a long road ttc #3. Sending good luck vibes all around!!

This weekend isn't too soon? Feels like it for me. Do you know how many DPO you are?

I'm tempted to test on fathers day... I think it'll be 9dpo so probably still a bit too soon!

Hey ladies! How's everyone doing? Currently about 3dpo here. Personally I'm not planning on testing till I'm officially late, but... I always say that. ;). I also always tend to get impatient and test earlier. Good luck everyone!

I'm due the 26th for af but will starting testing this weekend as well. My birthday is next Tuesday and would love that gift as I will be turning 30!! It's been a long road ttc #3. Sending good luck vibes all around!![/QUOT]

This weekend isn't too soon? Feels like it for me. Do you know how many DPO you are?

I'm sure it's way too early, I just always test early lol. I'll be 7-8dpo this weekend.

I'm due the 26th for af but will starting testing this weekend as well. My birthday is next Tuesday and would love that gift as I will be turning 30!! It's been a long road ttc #3. Sending good luck vibes all around!![/QUOT]

I'm sure it's way too early, I just always test early lol. I'll be 7-8dpo this weekend.

I plan on testing next thursday! Maybe sooner I bought tests in bulk lol

Also, was going to ask.... Has anyone recognized symptoms. I feel like finding an old post in 2011, I knew from the beginning that I was pregnant and this time unsure. I know day of and after BD-ing my bbs really hurt, last night had a headache and heartburn. I don't usually like looking up symptoms but once symptoms happen it clicks in my head. Lol

Also, was going to ask.... Has anyone recognized symptoms. I feel like finding an old post in 2011, I knew from the beginning that I was pregnant and this time unsure. I know day of and after BD-ing my bbs really hurt, last night had a headache and heartburn. I don't usually like looking up symptoms but once symptoms happen it clicks in my head. Lol

I feel the same way. I feel a symptom and I look it up to see if could be pregnancy related lol. I guess most symptoms can be pregnancy related and also non pregnancy related 😂 .... The tww always messes with me! Only time can tell and only that bfp will tell us for sure!!

Good luck this cycle!! 😊

I feel the same way. I feel a symptom and I look it up to see if could be pregnancy related lol. I guess most symptoms can be pregnancy related and also non pregnancy related 😂 .... The tww always messes with me! Only time can tell and only that bfp will tell us for sure!!

Good luck this cycle!! 😊

I seriously think I'm going to get a positive! Today at work my stomach started growling like all day, and then I keep feeling like twinges or butterlies in my lower abdomen area.... Also heavy bloating/cramps.... I seriously can't wait to find out! I bought 25 tests on amazon, will be here Monday so I can do 1 a day haha and see if line darkens.

well looks like I may be out this month as started getting brown/pink cm since last night nothing heavy just when wipe not normal for me but looks like she on her way even though af not due for 6 days but looks like she going to come early this month really gutted as have been getting a few symptoms like felling dizzy really bad head and back ache and very sore on the lower right side and lost appetite well apart from wanting maltessers lol and very vivid dreams I normally dream of same things but having very vivid dreams then somenight cant sleep as keep waking up wide awake and then can t get back to sleep we only did it once this month bang in between when I should of ovulated was sure getting good symptoms this month hate when af comes eary

Extra good luck to you all this month fingers crossed for you all will check back aee how you all are getting on xxxx

I'm with you guys. AF due on 24/25th (my cycles range from 29-35 days, no real pattern) .. this is my first month TTC so I'm not really thinking it'll be the one though! I've roughly tracked ovulation but tried to cover our bases by doing the deed most days, covering a 28-35 day cycle!

I'm currently coming to the end of a two week holiday... so I suspect the heartburn, sporadic stomach cramps and extra-sleepiness are from majorly over eating and too much time in the sun hehe!

I've got some tests ordered to pick up from Boots when we get home on Thursday so I'll probs do a test on Friday maybe or the weekend.. is that roughly when the tests start to work? Around the first day of a missed period?

well looks like I may be out this month as started getting brown/pink cm since last night nothing heavy just when wipe not normal for me but looks like she on her way even though af not due for 6 days but looks like she going to come early this month really gutted as have been getting a few symptoms like felling dizzy really bad head and back ache and very sore on the lower right side and lost appetite well apart from wanting maltessers lol and very vivid dreams I normally dream of same things but having very vivid dreams then somenight cant sleep as keep waking up wide awake and then can t get back to sleep we only did it once this month bang in between when I should of ovulated was sure getting good symptoms this month hate when af comes eary

Extra good luck to you all this month fingers crossed for you all will check back aee how you all are getting on xxxx

Could it be implantation spotting? Or definitely AF?

thank you I'm not sure as it hasn't came to anything yet still same as it started last night if not maybe lighter it does feel like af has started but nothing there I did look up on a site and it says implantation is most likely to happen yesterday or today maybe it could be implantation I don't know how long it lasts or if af is on her way ohhh I hate the waiting lol thank you for replying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->