Af due 25th June anyone else x

thank you I'm not sure as it hasn't came to anything yet still same as it started last night if not maybe lighter it does feel like af has started but nothing there I did look up on a site and it says implantation is most likely to happen yesterday or today maybe it could be implantation I don't know how long it lasts or if af is on her way ohhh I hate the waiting lol thank you for replying

I was thinking same thing! Hopefully it's implantation! Especially if it's brown/pink. Keep us updated. I haven't been focused on any symptoms, I don't wanna stress myself out, only thing noticible is tender nips, not really sore now. I'm beginning to think I'm out too haha.... We only dtd day or day before calendar predicted ovulation

Hope you get you bfp .

nothing changed for me today still same brown cm when wipe nothing much just slight no more pinkish so don't know if af is just coming or if it could still possibly be implantation xx

Hey ladies! How's everyone holding up? Anyone noticing any symptoms yet? I'm not experiencing anything as of now. The second week always seems to be the hardest though. Stay strong ladies! Just a few days left!

Hope you get you bfp .

nothing changed for me today still same brown cm when wipe nothing much just slight no more pinkish so don't know if af is just coming or if it could still possibly be implantation xx

Well I hope af stays away for you :) I will Keep my fx. :)

still same but today opened a pack of bacon for the hubby and almost was sick at the smell of the raw bacon was ok once cooking it lol x

My temp dropped big time yesterday. I was so upset. But it spiked up this morning. Praying this is good.

I would love to join, af to start on 06/25 and I have been having lots of symptoms during this tww. God bless ladies.

Symptoms since 3dpo-nauseous, sore bbs, aches and pains, diarrhea (tmi, ik), frequent urination since 5dpo (every 2hrs) and headaches.
Way too soon test results
2 BFN on $ST
1 very faint + on walmart brand test

Hey ladies! How's everyone holding up? Anyone noticing any symptoms yet? I'm not experiencing anything as of now. The second week always seems to be the hardest though. Stay strong ladies! Just a few days left!

I'm 8dpo, tested, Haha bfn. I know it's still prob too early.
Sore nips
Stuffy nose
Nothing much new. Waiting sucks haha

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

The witch got me yesterday, super early. Giving me a 24 day cycle!

aww so sorry you got your af I thought I was getting my af on sunday as was getting brown cm like day beore she starts but still nothing today

so symptoms from sunday

brown /pink cm
sore head
sore back
vivid dreams
feel like getting cold/flu then it goes away
blood in tissue when sneezing

How many dpo do you think you are now?

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is well. Sorry af got you dj987.
:(

No real symptoms for me as of today (8dpo). Had som light cramping and a few mood swings, but that could just be pms. Still hopeful for now though. Hope af stays away for all of us left!

Hi ladies af due 6/25. Only symptom this month is super sore nipples. How are you all?

well f should of been here today and nothing tested and got bfn so looks like just have to wait till af shows totally gutted as thought maybe the spotting I had last sunday till Wednesday was impanation but must not have been

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->